41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[v9] Minimal plugin theme!

This is not a plugin but a minimalist plugin configuration to start building your own dream plugin system.
    Current THUD installation contains 47 plugins and I choose to include 18 of them and create one new for alternate minimap monster coloring scheme.

Previously I have kept carefully handpicked PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin customizations for disabling features that I do not need or want to have.
    Then I got a thought that I should reverse the process, just include what you want, customize if needed and leave the rest out.
    Now in this new version this is done with explicit list of all default plugins and disabling all those that I do not care.
    Removing default plugins (in previous version) was not a good idea as many third party plugins depends on their existence.

PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs contains clearly commented code that should be easy to understand and modify for your own needs.

It is possible that I have overlooked some important plugins and left it out during my testing as I did not notice that something important (or nice to have) feature was missing for me.
    Please inform me if you deem some plugin so important that it should be enabled by default in this plugin configuration!
    But bear with me that this is minimalist theme and easy to configure to you needs and copy over to new THUD releases if you install it to fresh folder.

Changes:
    2019-03-30 Added MyMonsterColoring V2 that makes coloring a bit differently but hopefully more intuitive way.
    2019-03-29 Added EliteMinionDecorator to monster coloring plugin to separate minions (with white) from other elites (with yellow).
    2019-03-24 Moved monster coloring to separate plugin for clarity and to keep up with the name
    2019-03-20 Removed windows batch script file and included every THUD default plugin in this customization. Added more comments.
    2019-03-16 Initial version

DOWNLOAD:
    [C#] PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs - Pastebin.com ver 2410 (2019-07-23)
    [C#] MyMonsterColoringV2 - Pastebin.com ver 2341 (2019-06-22)
    Deprecated:
    [C#] MyMonsterColoring - Pastebin.com (optional) ver 1531

INSTALL:
    Close THUD if it is running.
    Save downloaded plugin into plugins\User folder inside THUD installation folder.
    Optionally you can download MyMonsterColoring in the same folder to change minimap monster coloring to different style. See below for more.

Start THUD and check that there is no exceptions. You are good to go to add more plugins for your personal liking.

If you want to remove some minor UI things to go with this minimalist theme, download these two (or three) XML files and save them in config\ui_default folder inside THUD installation folder:
    ui_default_main.xml
    ui_default_labels_run_stats.xml
    ui_default_buffs.xml can be disabled to remove extra buff icons:
    ui_default_buffs.xml

Compare "In Town" UI, this should show what you get with this plugin :-)
    Diablo 3 in town - Album on Imgur

Monster coloring on Minimap (and boss circle example):
    Monster coloring - Album on Imgur

Monster coloring V2 advert (video):
    https://streamable.com/hgde4

List of useful plugins:
    Code:
    Hud.TogglePlugin<BountyTablePlugin>(YES);                   // F6 for bountry summary table
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ResourceOverGlobePlugin>(YES);             // Skillbar health and player class specifc resource numbers
    Hud.TogglePlugin<WaypointQuestsPlugin>(YES);                // Act Map normal/special bounty names and completion status
    // Actors
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ChestPlugin>(YES);                         // Minimap chest marker
    Hud.TogglePlugin<CursedEventPlugin>(YES);                   // Minimap cursed event chest marfker
    Hud.TogglePlugin<GlobePlugin>(YES);                         // Minimap rift progression orbs and power globes
    Hud.TogglePlugin<PortalPlugin>(YES);                        // Minimap portals to other levels
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ShrinePlugin>(YES);                        // Minimap shrine and well markers
    // Decorators
    Hud.TogglePlugin<GroundLabelDecoratorPainterPlugin>(true);  // Required for all other plugin decorators to work!
    // Inventory
    Hud.TogglePlugin<BloodShardPlugin>(YES);                    // Skillbar blood shard label
    Hud.TogglePlugin<InventoryAndStashPlugin>(YES);             // Draw "A" or "P" marker on items, item greying and cubing is customized here
    Hud.TogglePlugin<InventoryKanaiCubedItemsPlugin>(YES);      // Inventory header cubed item icon and mouse hover description
    Hud.TogglePlugin<InventoryMaterialCountPlugin>(YES);        // Inventory bottom material counts
    // Items
    Hud.TogglePlugin<CosmeticItemsPlugin>(YES);                 // Minimap cosmetic item markers
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ItemsPlugin>(YES);                         // Minimap markers for ancient and primal items
    // LabelLists
    // Minimap
    Hud.TogglePlugin<MarkerPlugin>(YES);                        // Minimap POI markers like bounty or keywarden names
    // Monsters
    Hud.TogglePlugin<StandardMonsterPlugin>(YES);               // Minimap  monster colors
    Hud.TogglePlugin<TopMonsterHealthBarPlugin>(YES);           // Current monster health bar: show monster health in numbers and in percentage and status ailmenst above it.
    // Players
    Hud.TogglePlugin<PlayerSkillPlugin>(YES);                   // Minimap player castable "minion" markers (hydra, sentry, black hole etc.)
    // SkillBars
    Hud.TogglePlugin<OriginalHealthPotionSkillPlugin>(YES);     // Skillbar health potion cooldown timer
    Hud.TogglePlugin<OriginalSkillBarPlugin>(YES);              // Skillbar player skill cooldowns etc.
    List of plugins that somebody might want to have - just change NOO to YES, save and restart THUD.
    Code:
    // Actors
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ClickableChestGizmoPlugin>(NOO);           // 
    Hud.TogglePlugin<DeadBodyPlugin>(NOO);                      // 
    Hud.TogglePlugin<OculusPlugin>(NOO);                        // 
    Hud.TogglePlugin<RackPlugin>(NOO);                          // 
    // Monsters
    Hud.TogglePlugin<GoblinPlugin>(NOO);                        // Minimap goblin markers
    // Items
    Hud.TogglePlugin<PickupRangePlugin>(NOO);                   // Show pickup range under player feet
    For rest of the plugins check PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs commented source code!

There is optional plugin MyMonsterColoring to install that replaces original THUD Minimap monster drawing logic and colors.
    MyMonsterColoring uses more clean minimal style that colors monsters based on how much rift progression value you get from killing them:
    • yellow elites should drop rift progression orbs. Progression varies.
    • blue monsters that award 50%+ of progression orb value.
    • green monsters that award 33%+ of progression orb value.
    • grey trash monsters for the rest with little progression value unless there is enough density or large group to kill.

MyMonsterColoring now includes:
    • optional green text for rift progression value (%) in player's vicinity. Label is located on left side top of screen with large font for easy viewing,
    • optional blueish trash mob dots on minimap when there is enough progression value for killing them. See attached images.

Customization example for version 2:
    Code:
    Hud.TogglePlugin<User.MyMonsterColoring>(false);  // If version 1 has been downloaded, disable it.
    Hud.RunOnPlugin<User.MyMonsterColoringV2>(plugin =>
    {
        //plugin.Helper.ShowEliteFootCircles();
        plugin.Helper.ProgressionLabelOnMinimap = true;
        plugin.Helper.XRatioTop = 0;
        plugin.Helper.YRatioTop = 0.050f;
    });
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 07-23-2019 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Changed Sentry minimap marker color

[v9] Minimal plugin theme!
  2. Thanks wolfstein68, TobiaSBooN (2 members gave Thanks to JarJarD3 for this useful post)
    cpl666k9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No exception on my end. Clean install of TH and running only
    [Winbatch] Minimal_Plugins.bat rev 1396 - Pastebin.com Windows batch script to remove some default plugins
    PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs rev 1394 - Pastebin.com Companion plugin to finalize customizations
    ui_default_main.xml
    ui_default_labels_run_stats.xml

Now to add SRJ Theme back in.

knight84's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice overlay youhave create

JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you got exceptions

Hi
    Using this minimalist theme can cause problems with other plugins that rely on THUD default plugins to be in place.
    If you got compilation errors (exceptions), just copy missing files to their correct locations.

For example excellent https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...gerplugin.html ([v7.6] [INTERNATIONAL] [Resu] DangerPlugin) needs to have StandardMonsterPlugin, ExplosiveMonsterPlugin and EliteMonsterSkillPlugin in place because it wants to disable or modify their behavior.

M1SHAKE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job bro, that saves alot of time for new ppl, ive spend like 4-5hours to know and to remove alot of stuffs i didnt want at thud.....
    Why u didnt do it earlier?? Ty!!!

wolfstein68's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, im really noob with all this and it helps me a lot.
    Now can you explain me how i can remove the effect of item please, they are grey and i really dont like And no number in my life and ressource please
    It would be perfect

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfstein68 View Post
    Now can you explain me how i can remove the effect of item please, they are grey
    They shoud not be grey but normal looking.
    It is Items\ItemsPlugin that does the greying but I disable it in provided PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.

i really dont like And no number in my life and ressource please
    Delete ResourceOverGlobePlugin from plugins\Default!

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    They shoud not be grey but normal looking.
    It is Items\ItemsPlugin that does the greying but I disable it in provided PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.

Edit : ok i forgot to put .cv in one file
    Last edited by wolfstein68; 03-19-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    New version. Total re-think how to do it. Needs clean THUD install (to forgot previous install). More beginner friendly now

11. Thanks wolfstein68 (1 members gave Thanks to JarJarD3 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we want to come back to the normal THUD color, what we have to do please ? And dont have ResourceOverGlobePlugin without deleting the file.
    Thanks
    Last edited by wolfstein68; 03-23-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If we want to come back to the normal THUD color, what we have to do please ? And dont have ResourceOverGlobePlugin without deleting the file.
    Thanks
    To disable any plugin search for its location in PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs and change (YES) to (NOO).
    Easy as that.

For example ResourceOverGlobePlugin can be found at line 37 so it should be like below to be disabled from the game:
    Code:
    Hud.TogglePlugin<ResourceOverGlobePlugin>(NOO);             // Skillbar health and player class specifc resource numbers
    If you want to have default THUD monster colors on minimap, goto line 91 and change lines below.
    You might want to change other monster plugins in this code block "on" as well?
    Code:
    Hud.TogglePlugin<MonsterRiftProgressionColoringPlugin>(YES);// Minimap rift progression monster colors
    Hud.TogglePlugin<StandardMonsterPlugin>(YES);               // Minimap  monster colors
    Then goto line 110 and disable my costomizations:
    Code:
    Hud.TogglePlugin<MyMonsterColoring>(NOO);                   // Enable "minimalistic" custom monster coloring scheme both in rifts and outside them.
    Maybe I should keep my customizations out of this file even though I'm so fond of them

I suggest using Notepad++ as text editor because it supports C# code editing with syntax highlight that makes editing easier.

14. Thanks wolfstein68 (1 members gave Thanks to JarJarD3 for this useful post)
    Joelyboy0991's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys

i get

2019.03.27 00:57:32.581 19.3.19.3 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Folder For Everything\Games\Game Addons and Other\D3\Plugins\Default\Pluginenablerordisablerplugin.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default

I have Followed Install Instructions,

Any Help?

Joelyboy0991's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys

i get

2019.03.27 00:57:32.581 19.3.19.3 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Folder For Everything\Games\Game Addons and Other\D3\Plugins\Default\Pluginenablerordisablerplugin.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default

I have Followed Install Instructions,

Any Help?

Running Clean Install V9.0

Magu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PluginEnablerDisabler plugin should be on USER folder, not on DEFAULT one.

18. Thanks JarJarD3 (1 members gave Thanks to Magu for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump. Added EliteMinionDecorator to monster coloring plugin to separate minions (with white) from other elites (with yellow).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast