[v7.3] [INTERNATIONAL] [Resu] CraftersDelightPlugin menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 194
  1. #61
    User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Reputation
    377
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    768
    Thanks G/R
    30/356
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by johnlocke7 View Post
    Thats the culprit! Thank you for all the good work you are doing.
    All links fixed! (now its regular click / download zip / unzip to /plugins/Resu/ )
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #62
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    105
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    395
    Thanks G/R
    41/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi

    Can you add CanCubedEnabled flag as in Turbo.Plugins.Default.InventoryAndStashPlugin?
    I don't like animations (and blinking text).

    I use your plugin otherwise "as is" when doing speed farming and it helps me to collect crafting mats more easily.

  3. #63
    User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Reputation
    377
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    768
    Thanks G/R
    30/356
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    Hi

    Can you add CanCubedEnabled flag as in Turbo.Plugins.Default.InventoryAndStashPlugin?
    I don't like animations (and blinking text).

    I use your plugin otherwise "as is" when doing speed farming and it helps me to collect crafting mats more easily.
    Hi, icon animations on minimap are the same as in default turbohud, there is no blinking text and items not yet cubed will have the cube displayed on minimap.
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

  4. #64
    User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Reputation
    377
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    768
    Thanks G/R
    30/356
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update : Notification sounds on Ancient & Primal drops
    Note : Don't forget to download the Soundfiles and place them in TurboHUD's /sounds/ directory to have notification sounds on Ancient & Primal drops.
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

  5. #65
    franehr's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    71
    Thanks G/R
    19/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello there, i've noticed as soon anicent on minimap shows overlay crashes...

  6. #66
    gadasoft's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by franehr View Post
    hello there, i've noticed as soon anicent on minimap shows overlay crashes...
    I think that has something to do with sound files missing, did you download the sounds pack ?

  7. Thanks franehr (1 members gave Thanks to gadasoft for this useful post)
  8. #67
    franehr's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    71
    Thanks G/R
    19/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no i didn't thanks for advice

  9. #68
    Silkdog569's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    39
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had this happen as well. I like using the default TH sounds so I did comment out the section for the sound in the plugin and it worked perfectly fine after that. I love the plugin just didn't want to use the sound part.

    Thank You for you work on your plugins. I do use a good amount of them. They work great.

  10. #69
    datafetish's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exception at new hud version:


    whole hud crashes and comes if a ancient legendary drop

    2018.05.** **:**:**.*** unhandled exception (System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei Turbo.Plugins.User.CraftersDelightPlugin.<>c__DisplayClassd.<OnLootGenerated>b__ c(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem. ExecuteWorkItem()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch())


    kind regards

  11. #70
    wickedazz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datafetish View Post
    exception at new hud version:


    whole hud crashes and comes if a ancient legendary drop

    2018.05.** **:**:**.*** unhandled exception (System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei Turbo.Plugins.User.CraftersDelightPlugin.<>c__DisplayClassd.<OnLootGenerated>b__ c(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    bei System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem. ExecuteWorkItem()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch())


    kind regards
    Can confirm that. Did a bit of research, but can't find any clue. Let's wait until THUD itself is out of BETA state i think?

  12. #71
    JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Reputation
    530
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    588
    Thanks G/R
    50/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wickedazz View Post
    Can confirm that. Did a bit of research, but can't find any clue. Let's wait until THUD itself is out of BETA state i think?
    Just tested and that works here.

    Anyway, you can change theses lines (313 -> 316)
    PHP Code:
                ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(state =>
                {
                    
    soundPlayer.PlaySync();
                }); 
    to this
    PHP Code:
                ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(state =>
                {
                    try
                    {
                        
    soundPlayer.PlaySync();
                    }
                    catch (
    Exception)
                    {
                    }
                }); 
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

  13. #72
    wickedazz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not working for me - but just because "Exception" is "missing". Had no time to figure out what to "use" to get "Exeption" to work. But whilst I don't use the sounds anyways, I just commented out the block:
    Code:
            public void OnLootGenerated(IItem item, bool gambled)
            {
                if (!Hud.Game.IsIngameSoundEnabled) return;
                /*if (item.AncientRank < 1) {}
                else
                {
                    var soundPlayer = item.AncientRank == 1 ? Hud.Sound.LoadSoundPlayer("Ancient-Drop-By-Resu.wav") : Hud.Sound.LoadSoundPlayer("Primal-Drop-By-Resu.wav");
    
                    ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(state => 
                    { 
                        try 
                        { 
                            soundPlayer.PlaySync(); 
                        } 
                        catch (Exception) 
                        {
    
                        } 
                    });
                }*/
            }

  14. #73
    datafetish's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wickedazz View Post
    Not working for me - but just because "Exception" is "missing". Had no time to figure out what to "use" to get "Exeption" to work. But whilst I don't use the sounds anyways, I just commented out the block:
    Code:
            public void OnLootGenerated(IItem item, bool gambled)
            {
                if (!Hud.Game.IsIngameSoundEnabled) return;
                /*if (item.AncientRank < 1) {}
                else
                {
                    var soundPlayer = item.AncientRank == 1 ? Hud.Sound.LoadSoundPlayer("Ancient-Drop-By-Resu.wav") : Hud.Sound.LoadSoundPlayer("Primal-Drop-By-Resu.wav");
    
                    ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(state => 
                    { 
                        try 
                        { 
                            soundPlayer.PlaySync(); 
                        } 
                        catch (Exception) 
                        {
    
                        } 
                    });
                }*/
            }
    the sound data is the probleme - if "Ancient-Drop-By-Resu.wav" and "Primal-Drop-By-Resu.wav" is changed to an existing wav file in hud folder it works fine.

    kind regards.

  15. #74
    User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Reputation
    377
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    768
    Thanks G/R
    30/356
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datafetish View Post
    the sound data is the probleme - if "Ancient-Drop-By-Resu.wav" and "Primal-Drop-By-Resu.wav" is changed to an existing wav file in hud folder it works fine.

    kind regards.
    Maybe downloading / installing in the right folder the sound files even if you don't use them is the solution ?
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

  16. #75
    JollyTex's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    44/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can, or can you make the Legendary drop more audible like you did for Ancient's and Primals. The legendary drop is almost inaudible (it may be that I have it turned down).
    This is an interesting and useful addition, thanks for your work
    BTW. ancient and primal sounds are working fine, if you place your sound files in the "sound" directory like you stated, the problem is thay extracting the .zip file adds a sound folder wherever you extract. You must cut or copy the files in the new folder into the turbohud sound folder for it to work.
    Last edited by JollyTex; 05-22-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [V7.2][International][Grischu] Override for InventoryAndStashPlugin.cs
    By Grischu in forum TurboHUD Community Plugins
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-21-2019, 08:32 PM
  2. [v7.2] [INTERNATIONAL] [glq] MonsterRiftProgressionPlugin
    By SeaDragon in forum TurboHUD Community Plugins
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2017, 02:55 PM
  3. [v7.2] [INTERNATIONAL] [Jack] ItemDropSoundAlertPlugin
    By JackCeparou in forum TurboHUD Community Plugins
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2017, 08:27 PM
  4. [V7.2][International][Grischu] Buffstatistics
    By Grischu in forum TurboHUD Community Plugins
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 02:27 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search