[ENGLISH] [Gigi] EliteBarPlugin menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 221
  1. #61
    zakarumloz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is PHP code? Where do I put it in, in what folder?

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #62
    Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    182
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    Code:
     warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
     error CS0103: The name 'Enum' does not exist in the current context
    You need to reference 'System' as well :
    PHP Code:
    using System
    or
    PHP Code:
    foreach(MonsterAffix afx in System.Enum.GetValues(typeof(MonsterAffix))) 
                
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(afxafx.ToString("G")); //set affix string for each affix you want to be displayed 
    Both will work.
    Hi Jack!
    Is it possible to make affix showed in Russian?

  3. #63
    JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Reputation
    530
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    588
    Thanks G/R
    50/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Romanmas View Post
    Hi Jack!
    Is it possible to make affix showed in Russian?
    PHP Code:
                Hud.RunOnPlugin<Gigi.EliteBarPlugin>(plugin =>
                {
                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Clear();

                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Arcane"скрытый");
                    
    //add one line for each affix you want displayed
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Frozen, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FrozenPulse, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Plagued, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Waller, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Reflect, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vortex, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Wormhole, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Electrified, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vampiric, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.ExtraHealth, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.HealthLink, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Knockback, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Fast, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Desecrator, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Molten, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Teleporter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Jailer, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Shielding, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FireChains, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Nightmarish, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Illusionist, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Poison, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Mortar, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Orbiter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Thunderstorm, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Avenger, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Horde, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.MissileDampening, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Juggernaut, "...");
                
    }); 
    Ps : you know it's not my plugin, right ? ;P
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

  4. Thanks stargate10009 (1 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
  5. #64
    crazybread's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I make this plugin work? I am unsure where to put it and how to make it work.

  6. #65
    Romanmas's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    182
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for help, J!!!

  7. #66
    stargate10009's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    PHP Code:
                Hud.RunOnPlugin<Gigi.EliteBarPlugin>(plugin =>
                {
                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Clear();

                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Arcane"скрытый");
                    
    //add one line for each affix you want displayed
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Frozen, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FrozenPulse, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Plagued, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Waller, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Reflect, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vortex, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Wormhole, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Electrified, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vampiric, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.ExtraHealth, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.HealthLink, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Knockback, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Fast, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Desecrator, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Molten, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Teleporter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Jailer, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Shielding, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FireChains, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Nightmarish, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Illusionist, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Poison, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Mortar, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Orbiter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Thunderstorm, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Avenger, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Horde, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.MissileDampening, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Juggernaut, "...");
                
    }); 
    Ps : you know it's not my plugin, right ? ;P
    where to put those codes? inside PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.cs?

  8. #67
    Lagertha's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

    how can I show the affixes under the Elite in German to see which they have?

    Thank you in advance

  9. #68
    Lagertha's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one?

    It would be very nice to see that in German .
    I´m sorry for my bad english

  10. #69
    gjuz's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    120
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    227
    Thanks G/R
    49/117
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lagertha View Post
    Hello,

    how can I show the affixes under the Elite in German to see which they have?

    Thank you in advance
    Hi,
    nimm einfach das was jack geschrieben hat
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    PHP Code:
                Hud.RunOnPlugin<Gigi.EliteBarPlugin>(plugin =>
                {
                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Clear();

                    
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Arcane"скрытый");
                    
    //add one line for each affix you want displayed
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Frozen, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FrozenPulse, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Plagued, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Waller, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Reflect, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vortex, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Wormhole, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Electrified, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Vampiric, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.ExtraHealth, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.HealthLink, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Knockback, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Fast, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Desecrator, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Molten, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Teleporter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Jailer, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Shielding, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.FireChains, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Nightmarish, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Illusionist, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Poison, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Mortar, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Orbiter, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Thunderstorm, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Avenger, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Horde, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.MissileDampening, "...");
                    //plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Juggernaut, "...");
                
    }); 
    Ps : you know it's not my plugin, right ? ;P
    und ersetze die "..." durch die deutschen affixe.
    PHP Code:
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Juggernaut"Brecher"); 
    und entferne die // damit der code genutzt wird und nicht als kommentar gewertet wird.

    greetz gjuz

  11. Thanks Lagertha (1 members gave Thanks to gjuz for this useful post)
  12. #70
    Lagertha's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hallo gjuz,

    ich danke Dir für Deine Antwort.

    Ist es richtig das ich mich bei "github" anmelden muss und dann diese Zeile ( als Beispiel )

    Originally Posted by gjuz View Post
    PHP Code:
    plugin.DisplayAffix.Add(MonsterAffix.Juggernaut"Brecher"); 
    greetz gjuz
    irgendwo einfügen muss?

    Entschuldige meine "noob" fragen, aber ich habe bisher mit den PHP Codes noch nichts gemacht.
    I´m sorry for my bad english

  13. #71
    gjuz's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    120
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    227
    Thanks G/R
    49/117
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GitHub is not necessary

    PHP Code:
    // ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    // *.txt files are not loaded automatically by TurboHUD
    // you have to change this file's extension to .cs to enable it
    // ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using Turbo.Plugins.Default;

    using Turbo.Plugins.Gigi;    //namespace für gigi-elitebarplugin
    //andere namespaces einfügen fall nötig

    namespace Turbo.Plugins.User    //datei in ...Hud/plugins/User/ einfügen
    {
        public class 
    UserCustom BasePluginICustomizer
        
    {
            public 
    UserCustom()    //filename: UserCustom.cs
            
    {
                
    Enabled true;
            }

            public 
    override void Load(IController hud)
            {
                
    base.Load(hud);
            }

            public 
    void Customize()
            {
                
    //hier Customize einfügen
            
    }

        }

    greetz gjuz

  14. #72
    Lagertha's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich danke Dir, aber ich bekomme es einfach nicht hin. Keine Ahnung ob ich zu blöd dafür bin...

    Ich denke noch offensichtlicher kann man es ir wohl nicht erklären ohne das es in zu viel Arbeit ausartet.

    So sieht es gerade aus.

    PluginEnablerOrDisablerPlugin.txt

    Ich muss es nicht auf Deutsch haben, wenn Du an mir verzweifelst.

    Dennoch danke ich Dir für Deine Geduld.
    I´m sorry for my bad english

  15. #73
    bm206's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    73
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    285
    Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Du musst die Dateiendung von txt auf cs ändern.

  16. #74
    Lagertha's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bm206 View Post
    Du musst die Dateiendung von txt auf cs ändern.
    Das habe ich gemacht, dann kommt " Turbohud Exceptions 1"

    Turbohud funktioniert auch, nur wird es weiter in english angezeigt.
    I´m sorry for my bad english

  17. #75
    bm206's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    73
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    285
    Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Und was ist der Fehler? Steht im Ordner logs

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [v7.2] [ENGLISH] [Gigi] RiftTrackerPlugin
    By d3gigi in forum TurboHUD Community Plugins
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 06:29 AM
  2. [Guide] Proper English Language
    By aggiish in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 02:29 PM
  3. Omg,Funniest Thing I ever saw!!! ENGLISH PWNED!!!!
    By anmer in forum Screenshot & Video Showoff
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:15 AM
  4. Chinese Names in English WoW
    By pandaman in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 05:40 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search