51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is already a snippet for that ; )

JackCeparouCompass/AlertListsConfigurator.cs at master * JackCeparou/JackCeparouCompass * GitHub Line 156 to 225 at the time of writing.

It will display (a massive amount of) information about all buff on your current character when you press 'b'
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

[INTERNATIONAL] [Jack] *AlertListPlugin
  2. Thanks carndawg (1 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
    Djanee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jack - you rock!

To anyone else using this little snippet, I added it to my customize file and it threw an exception (The name 'Keys' does not exist in the current context) because my file didn't have using System.Windows.Forms; at the top. Added that to my customize file and

/WorksOnMyMachine

carndawg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off Jack, thank you for the plugin; it's awesome!

Is there a way to have an alert for death proc passive skills like Indestructible or Near Death Experience? I have been trying to get this to work properly but I haven't had much luck. I have only gotten the alert to show when I have the passive equipped. I figure the active buff would just be the sno of the passive or the sno plus a specific "rune" (second parameter on SnoPowerId). Ideally I'd like show an alert when on the buff portion of the proc (Indestructible has a 5 second invulnerability) and then an additional alert for the actual cooldown of the proc.

Here is an example rule I have tried:

Code:
    Rule =
    {
    // Sno is 309830 or use Crusader_Passive_Indestructible
    EquippedPassives = new uint[] { 309830 },
    ActiveBuffs = new[] { new SnoPowerId(309830) }, 
    }
    Any advice? I thought if you omitted the rune, it was supposed to be all runes but I'm just not sure. Thank you again!

UPDATE: Disregard everything I just asked. I didn't realize you posted that helpful buff list snippet which allowed me to check the buffs live. From there I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong. For active buffs, I had to use: SnoPowerId(309830, 1) for the proc itself and SnoPowerId(309830, 2) for the invulnerability part.
    Last edited by carndawg; 12-16-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Djanee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackCeparou View Post
    There is already a snippet for that ; )

JackCeparouCompass/AlertListsConfigurator.cs at master * JackCeparou/JackCeparouCompass * GitHub Line 156 to 225 at the time of writing.

It will display (a massive amount of) information about all buff on your current character when you press 'b'
    Hey Jack -
    Been away sick a bit but just updated Hud and now that code snippet is throwing an exception.

AlertListSampleCustomizationPlugin.cs(377,67) : error CS1061: 'Turbo.Plugins.IBuff' does not contain a definition for 'TimeLeft' and no extension method 'TimeLeft' accepting a first argument of type 'Turbo.Plugins.IBuff' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    AlertListSampleCustomizationPlugin.cs(408,67) : error CS1061: 'Turbo.Plugins.IBuff' does not contain a definition for 'TimeLeft' and no extension method 'TimeLeft' accepting a first argument of type 'Turbo.Plugins.IBuff' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

my 377:
    string.Format("{0:0.#}", buff.TimeLeft()),
    my 408:
    string.Format("{0:0.#}", buff.TimeLeft()),

I commented both lines and seems ok. Anything else I should do / fix?

JackCeparou's Avatar Savvy ? 🐒
    Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's how I fixed it too ^^
    JackCeparouCompass/AlertListsConfigurator.cs at master * JackCeparou/JackCeparouCompass * GitHub

This method was removed by KJ in one of the last release ; )

jpgaming262's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jack,

I extracted the Jack folder to plugins folder and when I start TurboHUD I get exceptions errors:

2018.04.26 15:01:14.290 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\Alert.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.293 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\AlertList.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.293 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\AlertRule.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.293 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\MiniMapLeftAlertListPlu gin.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.293 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\PlayerBottomAlertListPl ugin.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.293 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\PlayerLeftAlertListPlug in.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.294 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\PlayerRightAlertListPlu gin.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.294 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Alerts\PlayerTopAlertListPlugi n.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.294 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Extensions\ControllerExtension s.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.294 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Extensions\SnoPowerExtensions. cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.294 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Models\SnoPowerId.cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default
    2018.04.26 15:01:14.295 namespace mismatch in plugin file: 'C:\Users\%USER%\Desktop\thu\Plugins\Default\Jack\Models\WeaponDamageDefinition. cs': namespace should be this: 'Turbo.Plugins.Default

Do I need to go in each file and change namespace to Default?

Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am an idiot I extracted everything to Default folder...

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xD

So bad, your mistake is set in stone now ;p

Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xD

So bad, your mistake is set in stone now ;p
    lol.

It seems to work. Quick question: I want to use this for IP on zbarb. Will this show IP for other party members if i play zbarb?

Another example is if I play rathma with a zbarb, will I see the alert for IP on rathma?

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jp777cmoe View Post
    Quick question: I want to use this for IP on zbarb. Will this show IP for other party members if i play zbarb?

Another example is if I play rathma with a zbarb, will I see the alert for IP on rathma?
    By design the default behavior of alerts is only for self.
    But it's possible to write some custom conditions for other party members too.

Your use case is probably doable, but I'll need some information on how to detect if a zbarb is in group (I don't play much anymore and don't have one at hand to check)
    some conditions like :
    • a barb is grouped (the most obvious one)
    • the barb has IP
    • whatever can specify if it's a zbarb or a dps ???

Or maybe just a simple check
    • a barb is grouped
    • in GR > {maxGreaterRiftForDpsBarb}

Long story short, help me to help you ;p

Thanks G/R
    18/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By design the default behavior of alerts is only for self.
    But it's possible to write some custom conditions for other party members too.

Your use case is probably doable, but I'll need some information on how to detect if a zbarb is in group (I don't play much anymore and don't have one at hand to check)
    some conditions like :
    • a barb is grouped (the most obvious one)
    • the barb has IP
    • whatever can specify if it's a zbarb or a dps ???

Or maybe just a simple check
    • a barb is grouped
    • in GR > {maxGreaterRiftForDpsBarb}

Long story short, help me to help you ;p
    Hi,

I think by default you can see party members if they have IP. The problem is that if you use sprint on zbarb, then it replaces the IP icon near party members portrait. The reason is that sprint with the correct rune buffs movement speed for all party members. So I guess you can only see on buff active on party members.

To answer your question to the best of my abilities, I would say someone has the skill ignore pain and if it's possible mob rule. All zbarbs use mob rule as the rune so that's the common thing. Would that be possible? To check with the IP rune mob rule?

If it doesn't answer your question let me know.

Also, is it possible to add the IP icon near the party member portrait? (Just an idea)

edit: Sorry for the late response I didn't get a notification? I will check this thread more often in the future.

Magu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jack, can we have an alert like the zombie dogs or gargantum one to the skeletons and golem of the necro? Thx in advance

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magu View Post
    Hey Jack, can we have an alert like the zombie dogs or gargantum one to the skeletons and golem of the necro? Thx in advance
    PlayerTopAlertList updated, redownload or update your local copy.
    add 2 necro alerts . JackCeparou/JackCeparouCompass@258c4e3 . GitHub

15. Thanks Magu (1 members gave Thanks to JackCeparou for this useful post)
    Magu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that we are at it, could be possible to get a warning to tell me that i dont have monsters ignited, 6 pieces firebird? Many thx Jack
    Last edited by Magu; 08-02-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afaik there no way to detect ignited monsters :/
    And about 6pc firebird, I'll need to check what test can be done to not display it when you have delsere equipped (or any other set).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast