TurboHUD 20.12.9.0 (v9.2) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.10.71814 (64 bit) menu

User Tag List

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TurboHUD 20.12.9.0 (v9.2) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.10.71814 (64 bit)

Important

This release contains plugin interface version 9.2 which means it works only with up-to-date plugins supporting this interface.
    Frist try the release without any community-made plugins, then add them one-by-one. If one is not working then notify the author of the plugin about the problem.

ChangeLog

Code:
    20.12.9.0 STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.10.71814 (v9.2)
        NOTE: A clean install into an empty folder is required when updating from older than v9.2!
        NOTE: Be sure to have at least .NET 4.7.2, DirectX 11 and Windows 7 SP1 on your computer
        NOTE: Windows 7 users have to install Windows 7 SP1, Platform Update and "Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows".
        NOTE: by using this version of TurboHUD you accept:
            - IF if you attempt to use any 3rd party hacks targeting TurboHUD (pHelper, Chinese builds, etc)
            - THEN you will be blacklisted and you can't use TurboHUD anymore
        TurboHUD
        - fixed: IActor.GizmoType and IItem.RareName
    Don't panic

HUD is protected by ConfuserEx and it produces an .exe file which is considered as "suspicious" or "possible trojan" for many virus scanners. Read this thread if you have antivirus problems: [HOW TO] Solve your antivirus problems

Legal

TurboHUD is not affiliated to Activision Blizzard and it may go against game TOS/EULA: Blizzard Entertainment: Battle.net End User License Agreement
    Diablo is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

Since TurboHUD was introduced I haven't got any notification from Blizzard regarding TurboHUD. Active Diablo 3 players posted multiple questions on official battle.net forums asking for an official statement without any clear conclusion. When a statement from Blizzard /or a legal C&D letter/ forbids the release of TurboHUD then it will be immediately removed from the Internet and the development will be halted.

In the meanwhile TurboHUD is accessible as-is, free for every player, only for non-competetive gameplay, and serves as a gameplay-experience enchancement.

BATTLE.NET TOS/EULA states the following under C.v. : "...however, that Blizzard may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third-party user interfaces;..."
    However Blizzard employee posted this on Battle.Net forums:
    Third party addons of any kind are strictly prohibited. While any kind of botting software falls clearly under violation of our Terms of Service, for Diablo III, this also includes any kind of overlay software, map hacks, or any other addons or alterations to the client. Addons are not supported for Diablo III and use of them may result in account warnings or permanent account closure.
    I highly recommend for every user in the TOP100 on any leaderboard: do not use TurboHUD or any other tools!
    If you do, then you may risk your account, the fair competition and the future of TurboHUD as well.

TurboHUD is not related to the hacked versions (especially Chinese mods) and I am strongly against the concept of releasing such a tools for public use. Widespread use of those will probably result bans and they undermines our belief that TurboHUD is a non-game-changing improvement made for casual players.
    I do not take any responsibility for any derivative work based on TurboHUD. In case of any derivative gets banned by Blizzard then it will probably create a domino-effect and they will ban the regular TurboHUD players as well.

Support

Donations are no longer accepted due to the lack of interest lately. HUD is on life support (just like the game itself).
    Thank you all who donated in the past.

If anybody asks you to pay for a new feature in TurboHUD then it is a scam and you will loose your money.

If you press the "Thanks" button then it makes me the most happy people on the world

Ban policy

By using this version of TurboHUD you accept:
    - IF you attempt to use any 3rd party hacks targeting TurboHUD (pHelper, Chinese builds, etc)
    - THEN you will be blacklisted and you can't use TurboHUD anymore

You can read more about ban policy: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...an-policy.html

Download

(only false positives)
    VirusTotal report
    Last edited by KillerJohn; 12-09-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

TurboHUD 20.12.9.0 (v9.2) STABLE for Diablo III 2.6.10.71814 (64 bit)
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uploaded 20.12.9.0
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

3. Thanks antofll, Skeeh, kratkius, exaudi, Wasted75, guiro (6 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)