51/490
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno, i don't remember, it's just my ocd talking ^^

Edit : it can be useful sometimes. Like with my default plugin table, i simply generate it from the file names ; )
    Hide the Rum! --> Default theme customization 101 <--

[INTERNATIONAL] [Prrovoss] PartyInspector
    PushIsLife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really cool. I'd like to also request that, when you add the display of sheet dps.. that you also be able to (if possible?) display their total area damage (often important but not reflected on sheet dps at all) as well as their total attack speed? For the attack speed, people who are savvy as to the breakpoints of a build and any other relevant data from other players skills, gems etc can be aware if someone is just missing a breakpoint, or has an attack speed roll that is literally doing nothing because it isn't hitting a new breakpoint. Like, if you gave me the attack speed total for an impale DH right now, I would immediately know where they stand in terms of breakpoints and be able to tell if they need a few % for a new bp or if they have an attack speed roll that is doing nothing for them bc it isn';t achieving a new bp.

Oh, and.. what about elemental damage %? And skill specific modifiers like +15% impale damage? And elite damage?

What about total cooldown % from gear as well as on the number that shows up on their sheet after the diminishing returns have been calculated there? Resource cost reduction?

Globe pick-up radius for barbs?

Bleed on hit chance? Number of items with it and/or total % chance to cause bleed on hit? (For assessing zmonks - we're moving back to bleed on hit weps now on front pages of season and non season zmonks)

And your first born, if that's cool.

These are just stats which matter in different ways and won't be reflected on sheet damage. Please and thank you <3

P.S. - It'd also be great to see peoples gem levels, as well as their augment ranks. Sorry, huge savage over here. Have nudes. Can also likely provide a new high clear for you in non-season if that would help? ^^
    Last edited by PushIsLife; 03-31-2017 at 01:24 AM.

prrovoss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PushIsLife View Post
    This is really cool. I'd like to also request that, when you add the display of sheet dps.. that you also be able to (if possible?) display their total area damage (often important but not reflected on sheet dps at all) as well as their total attack speed? For the attack speed, people who are savvy as to the breakpoints of a build and any other relevant data from other players skills, gems etc can be aware if someone is just missing a breakpoint, or has an attack speed roll that is literally doing nothing because it isn't hitting a new breakpoint. Like, if you gave me the attack speed total for an impale DH right now, I would immediately know where they stand in terms of breakpoints and be able to tell if they need a few % for a new bp or if they have an attack speed roll that is doing nothing for them bc it isn';t achieving a new bp.

Oh, and.. what about elemental damage %? And skill specific modifiers like +15% impale damage? And elite damage?

What about total cooldown % from gear as well as on the number that shows up on their sheet after the diminishing returns have been calculated there? Resource cost reduction?

Globe pick-up radius for barbs?

Bleed on hit chance? Number of items with it and/or total % chance to cause bleed on hit? (For assessing zmonks - we're moving back to bleed on hit weps now on front pages of season and non season zmonks)

And your first born, if that's cool.

These are just stats which matter in different ways and won't be reflected on sheet damage. Please and thank you <3

P.S. - It'd also be great to see peoples gem levels, as well as their augment ranks. Sorry, huge savage over here. Have nudes. Can also likely provide a new high clear for you in non-season if that would help? ^^
    okay, thanks for the ideas. I was looking for useful informations to be shown because im not that active anymore when it comes to pushing high grifts in a group^^
    to wrap that up a little:
    - with total area damage you mean the raw area damage bonus? like 75%? if yes, thats easy
    - attackspeed should be easy
    - elemental and skill dmg bonus should be possible. but the total dmg bonus (elemental + skill specific bonus) a player has for a specific skill is already shown. its in the upper left corner of the skill icons, just like on your own skillbar at the buttom of the screen. the same should go for elite dmg, just like your own skillbar. if you want these to be shown in a more specific way, i can see what i can do^^
    - cdr and rcr are easy, im not sure about the diminishing returns
    - pickuprange should be easy
    - bleed. i have no idea, i have to see if thud provides infos about that.
    - gem lvls: the only thing i can distinguish is if a player has his gems lvld to 25+ or not (based on the buffs that the gems give). thud has no access to the items/inventory of other players. but this would be necessary in order to determine the exact gem lvl.
    - augments: same as gem lvl.

i cant promise anything but i will try to implement some of these things over the weekend.

4. Thanks Litespeed0, PushIsLife, bobbydigital12 (3 members gave Thanks to prrovoss for this useful post)
    PushIsLife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by prrovoss View Post
    okay, thanks for the ideas. I was looking for useful informations to be shown because im not that active anymore when it comes to pushing high grifts in a group^^
    to wrap that up a little:
    - with total area damage you mean the raw area damage bonus? like 75%? if yes, thats easy
    - attackspeed should be easy
    - elemental and skill dmg bonus should be possible. but the total dmg bonus (elemental + skill specific bonus) a player has for a specific skill is already shown. its in the upper left corner of the skill icons, just like on your own skillbar at the buttom of the screen. the same should go for elite dmg, just like your own skillbar. if you want these to be shown in a more specific way, i can see what i can do^^
    - cdr and rcr are easy, im not sure about the diminishing returns
    - pickuprange should be easy
    - bleed. i have no idea, i have to see if thud provides infos about that.
    - gem lvls: the only thing i can distinguish is if a player has his gems lvld to 25+ or not (based on the buffs that the gems give). thud has no access to the items/inventory of other players. but this would be necessary in order to determine the exact gem lvl.
    - augments: same as gem lvl.

i cant promise anything but i will try to implement some of these things over the weekend.
    You are awesome.

Yes, I mean area damage bonus.. and I think it would be safe to default add, perhaps separately, the AD from paragon? ( 123% AD + 50% AD *potential* from paragon) that way people don't start thining that the zmonk and zbarb have 50% AD enabled. I am assuming that t hud can't actually read whether someone has paragon in to AD or not, so. Just trying to include that value without misleading people in to thinking that Z chars have AD on (which needlessly causes meaningful lag.)

The particular damage multipliers being displayed differently.. I have no opinion on it yet, but maybe!

There might be a known formula for the diminiishing returns which could help to make the same calculation as the game itself does, rather than trying to read that end number from the game.. I will try to find it if I can, give me some time on that one. I know that after 60% CDR particularly there is a very harsh diminishing returns penalty and major variance between the actual cdr vs amount of cdr from gear/skills/items etc occurs.

The gem level thing is good to know more about what you can determine... I suppose it wouldn't really be useful to know if they are 25+ .. I mean it is, but it's so unlikely that someone is running a sub 25 gem

Question.. is it possible for t hud to reference data outside of diablo, like, a persons gem level... based on data on their bnet website profile? I'm kind of guessing.. no, but curious if there is any way that this could be done. Seems like it would have to be a lot of work just for a minimally expanded reach and meaning for what kind of data we're able to get out of it, though.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to consider and respond to these ideas!

johnbl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Prrovoss, I'm getting thousands of the following error when trying to use your plugin.

Code:
    2017.04.01 17:27:57.510	overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Turbo.Plugins.Prrovoss.PartyInspector.DrawBuffs(IPlayer player)
       at Turbo.Plugins.Prrovoss.PartyInspector.PaintTopInGame(ClipState clipState)
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.*‎**​*​*‏‎‫*‪​​‪‬*‪‎​*‫*‎**.**​*‪***‪*​‫***​‏‏‎*‫*​‬‎*‪‎*()
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.*‪‏‏*‏*‪‎​‏**‬‫‬‏‫‬**‏*‏‪‪‪‎**(IPlugin , String , Action )
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.‫‪‬‫‏**‪‎‪‎*‎‎**‬‏‏‪‪‬*‪‬**(Object , EventArgs )
       at Turbo.Basic.Overlay.*‬**‪*‏‫*‎*‫‪‪**‫*‫***‫*‬**())
    Any idea what could be? I'm using the latest version of Jack's Extensions.

Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could you give me some more informations? when and where does that happen? with other players in the game?

Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im getting the same errors. ill look into it.

9. Thanks johnbl (1 members gave Thanks to prrovoss for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by johnbl View Post
    Hi Prrovoss, I'm getting thousands of the following error when trying to use your plugin.

Code:
    2017.04.01 17:27:57.510    overlay paint error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Turbo.Plugins.Prrovoss.PartyInspector.DrawBuffs(IPlayer player)
       at Turbo.Plugins.Prrovoss.PartyInspector.PaintTopInGame(ClipState clipState)
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.*‎**​*​*‏‎‫*‪​​‪‬*‪‎​*‫*‎**.**​*‪***‪*​‫***​‏‏‎*‫*​‬‎*‪‎*()
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.*‪‏‏*‏*‪‎​‏**‬‫‬‏‫‬**‏*‏‪‪‪‎**(IPlugin , String , Action )
       at ‎‎​‫**‎‫****‬‪‏‪*​‫​‪**‬‎‎‫‬*​‬*.‫‪‬‫‏**‪‎‪‎*‎‎**‬‏‏‪‪‬*‪‬**(Object , EventArgs )
       at Turbo.Basic.Overlay.*‬**‪*‏‫*‎*‫‪‪**‫*‫***‫*‬**())
    Any idea what could be? I'm using the latest version of Jack's Extensions.
    i think the problem was when one had item buffs active but not all kanai slots activated. i applied a fix for that and it seems like it works now. i couldnt test it to 100% because i now have all three slots activated and there is no way to deactivate a slot once it was activated...
    please download the PartyInspector.cs again and try it out.

Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are awesome.

Yes, I mean area damage bonus.. and I think it would be safe to default add, perhaps separately, the AD from paragon? ( 123% AD + 50% AD *potential* from paragon) that way people don't start thining that the zmonk and zbarb have 50% AD enabled. I am assuming that t hud can't actually read whether someone has paragon in to AD or not, so. Just trying to include that value without misleading people in to thinking that Z chars have AD on (which needlessly causes meaningful lag.)

The particular damage multipliers being displayed differently.. I have no opinion on it yet, but maybe!

There might be a known formula for the diminiishing returns which could help to make the same calculation as the game itself does, rather than trying to read that end number from the game.. I will try to find it if I can, give me some time on that one. I know that after 60% CDR particularly there is a very harsh diminishing returns penalty and major variance between the actual cdr vs amount of cdr from gear/skills/items etc occurs.

The gem level thing is good to know more about what you can determine... I suppose it wouldn't really be useful to know if they are 25+ .. I mean it is, but it's so unlikely that someone is running a sub 25 gem

Question.. is it possible for t hud to reference data outside of diablo, like, a persons gem level... based on data on their bnet website profile? I'm kind of guessing.. no, but curious if there is any way that this could be done. Seems like it would have to be a lot of work just for a minimally expanded reach and meaning for what kind of data we're able to get out of it, though.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to consider and respond to these ideas!
    do you have any suggestions on how i should display all the meta informations? just labels?^^ im not really creative with stuff like that.

Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (...)
    this is the first version of the visualization:

there are two lines of labels, an upper line and a lower line. i thought i could use the upper line for offensive stats and the lower line for defensive stats. we will see if that makes sense in the future^^ i tested it with attack speed, area damage and life per second so far. next step would be to actually include your requested stats.

Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by prrovoss View Post
    i think the problem was when one had item buffs active but not all kanai slots activated. i applied a fix for that and it seems like it works now. i couldnt test it to 100% because i now have all three slots activated and there is no way to deactivate a slot once it was activated...
    please download the PartyInspector.cs again and try it out.
    Hi prrovoss, the plugin works for me when I'm alone in a game. But when there are other people, I get the exact same error. The only difference after the fix is that the number of errors is reduced a lot.

Thanks G/R
    23/130
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (...)
    ive updated the plugin, it now shows some meta informations about each player. of your requests ive included those that are available. if you have more ideas, let me know.
    you can also look into this folder: "\interfaces\data\player" and look through the files. mostly IPlayer.cs and *Info.cs files. these contain everything thud knows about every player in the game.

Originally Posted by johnbl View Post
    Hi prrovoss, the plugin works for me when I'm alone in a game. But when there are other people, I get the exact same error. The only difference after the fix is that the number of errors is reduced a lot.
    that strange. ive changed it again, could you try it out? if there still are exceptions, please post them.

15. Thanks johnbl (1 members gave Thanks to prrovoss for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to be working now prrovoss. Thanks!

bobbydigital12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    59/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working fine for me as well.

Thanks G/R
    347/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey prrovoss, got the exact same error again (about 100 times). This time it was just me and another player in the game. I'm not sure if he had all cubed items or not.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast