Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13 mio gold and 2b+ xp /hour (easy T6 bounty)

Found this nice spot with my friends and didnt find any thread with my farmroute.

You need a barb or monk tank and i recommend more than 1 mio dps buffed.

You want to look for A4 bounty "Clear the hell rift". The tank just rushes for lvl 2 rift rest of group teleports when he is there. The level 2 rift is easy to clear there is no elite, only Hammersmahs can spawn. We did it like 3 hours today and he spawned 5 times. The bounty gives 420k gold and 65 mio xp on T6. We need 60 to 120 sec to complete the bounty. Disband party and everyone starts game and looks for bounty. In full group usually one member gets the quest. This is the part that can take some time because of rng.

There is also a spwanrate of 40% for a cursed chest in the Rift lvl 2. The event rewards 200k gold and 20 mio xp and is a 70% chance to start kill all enemies in time event, so also easy to complete. Sometimes an elite spawns, then we skip it and leave game. I recommend to open chest after completing bounty, because killing the elite will take ages.

Additionally almost every 5th run a pool of reflection spawns in level 2 rift so you get even more xp.

We all got at least 2 legs per hour from chests.

Hope you guys have fun with this spot. Best spot I know of.

If u have any questions or sth is unclear let me know.

(all data from 3 hour farm so might not be accurate)

13 mio gold and 2b+ xp /hour (easy T6 bounty)
    Xalah's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "didnt find any thread with my farmroute. "

Just searching for "Hell rift" shows 2 results that contains the exact same information as here

TempIar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only thread i can find is this one http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...e-minutes.html (Bugged Hell Rift on T6 Bountie's ~ 420k gold and 60/80m xp in a couple minutes.)

there are no details and its definitely not an exploit so sry for writing it in guide section

bobfromuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
    Found this nice spot with my friends and didnt find any thread with my farmroute.

You need a barb or monk tank and i recommend more than 1 mio dps buffed.

You want to look for A4 bounty "Clear the hell rift". The tank just rushes for lvl 2 rift rest of group teleports when he is there. The level 2 rift is easy to clear there is no elite, only Hammersmahs can spawn.

We all got at least 2 legs per hour from chests.
    1. You did not find this spot. It has been posted on every D3 forum. Spoken about in every clan chat for the last two weeks.
    I have been running this since two days after RoS came out. (Granted we ran it on t2 and slowly increased as our gear did).

2. You don't need a tank. We run with 3 wiz and 1 DH. 1 mill dps buffed is not enough, sheet dps means nothing. Elemental bonus and skill bonus is what's required.
    e.g. a wizard with 700k dps, but 45% (helm, boots and wizard source) with +15% arcane orb will do more than 1mill sheet dps. Add in cold damage bonus via bracers and amulet, and they will burst down anything really quick.

A DH is more valuable than anything. Marked for death is amazing.

3. The DH can vault to rift entrance level 2 faster than a barb can run. A crusader also works well, but is pointless once there.

4. Both Hammersmash and Sledge can spawn as rare enemies in hell rift 2.

5. I call 100% BS on all 4 members of your party finding 2 legs per hour from chests. Since you did a 3 hour run, you claim that 4 people found 2 legs each per hour for 3 hours? That's 24 legs in total.
    I have NEVER seen that many drop so often doing these runs since the vessel nerf. As there is usually only 1 - 2 chests in here. (I'm not including the cursed chest as their loot table is terrible)