1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3 official guide

Hey! here's a upload for the d3 guide on pdf and good quality, it have some useful info and tables for quick references so I hope you find it useful! <3 I changed the file name, don't worry about it, it's the guide

Heres a little preview for the 448 pages:

Download:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1576007...y_Aikeelu_.pdf

Cya! (:
    Last edited by Aikeelu; 06-19-2012 at 07:57 AM.

D3 official guide
    TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the Brady Diablo III Guide which is posted in the Elite Guide section. I'm aware you can't view it but that's the advantages of donating to such a great community.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

Simonzi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
    That is the Brady Diablo III Guide which is posted in the Elite Guide section. I'm aware you can't view it but that's the advantages of donating to such a great community.
    Also available on any major torrent website.

Clearly, I'm still rather new here. And I try to do my part by helping people get D3 scripts working, and answer questions. But it's things like this that make me leery to donate to get this "elite" status. As well as situations like the whole item collision thread here (More Item Collision.). A bunch of people yelling "OMG ELITE THIS NAO!!!", when that particular information was already out on the official bug report forums, long before here. It just makes me question the quality of the stuff in this "elite" section, that it's just junk that you can already find for free in many other public sources.

sunshoes's Avatar Contributor FANCY UNICORN RIDER
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post

Clearly, I'm still rather new here. And I try to do my part by helping people get D3 scripts working, and answer questions. But it's things like this that make me leery to donate to get this "elite" status. As well as situations like the whole item collision thread here (More Item Collision.). A bunch of people yelling "OMG ELITE THIS NAO!!!", when that particular information was already out on the official bug report forums, long before here. It just makes me question the quality of the stuff in this "elite" section, that it's just junk that you can already find for free in many other public sources.
    Yep, sometimes! Other times you will have access to content that you wouldn't find anywhere else. Don't mistake the Elite Exploits/Guides for some top-secret section though. There's not one thing on the internet you can't get for free someway or another. Donating comes with other perks though, including:
    • A less-dull coloured name, and being added to the Donator-exclusive usergroup
    • NO ADS
    • Signature Links (useful for merchants especially)
    • Access to the private forums, including the Donator forum, Shared [shared between Donators and all Contributor+ members], and the Elite Guides/Exploits/Programs sub-forums.
    • 150 Private Message limit
    • Larger avatars and profile pictures
    • Access the the Shoutbawx, where most of the fun stuff happens
    • And best of all you get to support the site!

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post

Would you like me to be like the rest of the newbies and post "REPOST!!!!" or would you rather me do it in a polite and respectful manor? Paid Guides belong in the Elite Guide section anyway. Either you donate or you don't that's your choice.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

demonasgodz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do reupload in another file sharing please

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as you said @TheFreak I didn't knew it was on elite, so sorry for the repost. At least some people found it useful since the link broke lol

Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

For the moment, you can use the link i edited in the main post

I'm uploading to rapidshare atm, my upload speed sucks hard so it will be up in a few hours if I dont get any dc or randomshit

Thanks and peace <3
    Last edited by Aikeelu; 06-19-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Aikeelu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demonasgodz View Post
    Do reupload in another file sharing please
    Here it's on RapidShare, also edited the first post, sry for doubleposting