0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerlevel your friends in any difficulty [Azmodan+Trick]

You need to have the quest 7. Heart of Sin - Kill Azmodan, in Normal, Nightmare or Hell.

1) YOU start the quest, run to the boss portal and kill Azmodan, now invite YOUR FRIEND.

2) When YOUR FRIEND joins your game, he teleports to you using the banner in the city and YOU leave your game. (Make sure he is in the boss room before you leave, or he wont be able to complete the quest)

3) When YOU are out, YOUR FRIEND clicks the orb and gets XP (1), he goes back to town, talks to the guard, goes to the armory and enters the portal, he will get the second part of the quest XP (2)

4) Now YOU click Resume Game, and invite YOUR FRIEND. Now you'll both be at the Azmodan room, this time YOU dont leave the game yet, just click the orb and you will both complete the quest and he will get XP again (3).

5) After he gets xp, YOU leave the game again, and YOUR FRIEND waits until you are out and completes the second part of the quest, he'll get XP again (4)

1) YOU click Resume Game one more time, invite YOUR FRIEND and now you'll both be at the city. You both complete the second part of the quest and he gets XP (5)

This way your friend can complete 5 quests instead of the two. I've been power leveling my friends in Hell Mode and they're getting around 90k XP per quest (~450k xp in 5minutes)

If you leave the game when you're not supposed to, your friend's game will disconnect, if you follow the guide he will complete 5 quests and level very fast

Powerlevel your friends in any difficulty [Azmodan+Trick]
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY close to something in Elite

Humanhead's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i recommend a change in Step 1:
    1) YOU start the quest, run to the boss portal and invite YOUR FRIEND, and then kill Azmodan together (your friend can idle in the background).

this way he gets the kill exp and loot from the boss (i think he wont get loot if he wasnt in game when the boss dies). the killing experience for azmodan depends on the difficulty, but i can tell you that he gives about 10k exp on nightmare. so this is a nice extra exp too.

edit: if you are concerned about the higher difficulty with two players, let me tell this:
    i did exact the same with two friends of mine with my lvl60 inferno wd. i killed azmodan each time on hell alone, while both friends tried to avoid death (the fights were about 20-30 seconds). the thing is, azmodan is not level60 like your hero and thats why it is easier to fight him. also you can avoid easily all of his nuke spells by moving.
    Last edited by Humanhead; 05-21-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    VERY close to something in Elite
    Yep, but I figured out a way to make it go even faster .

Tip: More

Ayreon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Igzz, have you figured out a way to bypass the friend disconnect?

Ayreon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Humanhead View Post
    i recommend a change in Step 1:
    1) YOU start the quest, run to the boss portal and invite YOUR FRIEND, and then kill Azmodan together (your friend can idle in the background).

this way he gets the kill exp and loot from the boss (i think he wont get loot if he wasnt in game when the boss dies). the killing experience for azmodan depends on the difficulty, but i can tell you that he gives about 10k exp on nightmare. so this is a nice extra exp too
    True, but i've been power leveling 3 friends at once, and with four players the boss just gets a lot more hp and makes this longer. It's a nice change though, thank you!

durinz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    True, but i've been power leveling 3 friends at once, and with four players the boss just gets a lot more hp and makes this longer. It's a nice change though, thank you!
    Currently lvl 57 on my monk, is it possible that you can powerlvl me for 200k 57-60? I'm on EU btw.

UnrealEck's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by durinz View Post
    Currently lvl 57 on my monk, is it possible that you can powerlvl me for 200k 57-60? I'm on EU btw.
    I would if you would do it for me too.

j0achim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200k would be doing it it basically for free. only Nightmare the quests alone pay 1950g for each deliver so for 1 Azmodan kill thats 1950*5 = 9750 which means 21kills ~ to earn 200k in 21kills you have made 44750*5*21 = ~ 4,7m xp. 1Kill = 2 minutes 30 seconds. "fake" kill is about 30 seconds, and 15 seconds for the last step. So it should be doable power lvling a buddy on nightmare getting 4,7m pr hour Ok thats cutting it close but near 4m pr hour should be very doable.

57->60 is about 5~6m xp. meaning you would earn money which pl'er would give you money for boosting you through the quest reward. then comes the boss drops which could be a lot more.

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having started this at 54, I have to say I love how fast the experience flows in. I messed up the method a few times, but my pal, level 36, was 42 in a short time. Can't wait for the Nephalim Valor buff, cause I see about four or five packs of champion/elite monsters EVERY TIME I go to the "Kill Azmodan" part of the act.

SamexSame's Avatar Member Same same but different CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds solid, +rep man, now to find someone do do this with >_>
    Last edited by SamexSame; 05-23-2012 at 02:55 AM.

GoneFromOC1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probs for good typing. I hate unclear guides, this one states each step pretty obviously

EDIT:
    Doing this with my friends right now. Usually they can manage to do the next quest(kill the boss) when I go kill Azmodan again unless they die lol
    Last edited by GoneFromOC1; 05-23-2012 at 07:43 AM.

dbruns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why stay in the game at all? why not let your friend just continue the loop.. XP without having to kill anything.

Solnaciente's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for someone who is able to Powerlvl me.. im at lvl 57 now and will pay 200k for the rush to 60. So ull make some nice Gold here EU-SERVER

Add me: Fasma2366