0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meet the Witch Doctor..

Meet the Witch Doctor's skills from level 1-13, all covered with runes as well - to get you a good and brief idea of what the witch doctor is based on. First part of a series, where every class is covered, enjoy!

Diablo 3 - Meet the Witch Doctor - YouTube

And don't forget to subscribe if you'd like to get notified about more from my hand Cheers!

Meet the Witch Doctor..
    KOS0937's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been done about a million times already..... still:

Your commenting needs to be briefer and more concise. I don't see why I should watch 6min per class to see the skills that would have taken me 2 min in total to read at battle.net. (then again I'm not a person to watch this kind of stuff...) Working on your rather monotone intonation cannot hurt either.
    And what about that random fact(??) at the beginning? Somebody watching a d3 video does not want that absolutely not-d3-related info.
    Furthermore make sure, that your informations are up to date. Your pvp video is outdated, as there won't even be any pvp when the game is released. (will come "soon"(tm) thereafter. but just remember how long it took them with wow)

Finally: please don't create a new thread for every video you make for this series. Rather update this post. (whether this qualifies as a guide and thus belongs here is something I will leave to others to discuss)

Louie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KOS0937 View Post
    This has been done about a million times already..... still:

Your commenting needs to be briefer and more concise. I don't see why I should watch 6min per class to see the skills that would have taken me 2 min in total to read at battle.net. (then again I'm not a person to watch this kind of stuff...) Working on your rather monotone intonation cannot hurt either.
    And what about that random fact(??) at the beginning? Somebody watching a d3 video does not want that absolutely not-d3-related info.
    Furthermore make sure, that your informations are up to date. Your pvp video is outdated, as there won't even be any pvp when the game is released. (will come "soon"(tm) thereafter. but just remember how long it took them with wow)

Finally: please don't create a new thread for every video you make for this series. Rather update this post. (whether this qualifies as a guide and thus belongs here is something I will leave to others to discuss)
    Thank god someone finally gave me some feedback, thank you sir! +rep for you!

Well, I know it's outdated stuff, seeing as it only is the beta that I have access to, so what I'm doing is trying to help people that didn't get into the beta yet, and let them see the abilities in action, and see how they work. That's why the videos take around 6 minutes, and not 2 Also for the fact that I'm simply not capable of talking that quickly, as it would require to get down to 2 minutes.

Am I really talking monotone? I feel like I'm speaking with my normal voice, and that I'm adjusting the niveaus of my voice naturally. But if you say so, I'll work on that - thank you!

In my pvp video also, I merely gathered information found around the internet stated from Blizzard and other sources, into a single video so people could find it available easily, instead of needing to do a search like myself. And the information isn't outdated just because the PvP is removed from the game, since they won't do major changes to it.

And I won't create a new thread for every part of my serie, don't worry. I would say it qualifies as a guide tho.

Again, thanks for the feedback! Anyone else have some? I'd love to hear it

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like the other guy said, keep it short and sweet. People can lose interest fats if you are rattling on about something.
    And if you want feedback, just wait until D3 is released, then a bunch of people will be visiting this section.

superman3dc's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U mean like in less than 220 mins lol