1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fastest way to level in seasons?

So I havent played since like the 1st week after RoS release and want to hit 70 in the Season 4 for the Heroes of the Storm rewards. Is there a fool proof super fast way to do this in seasons? I see a lot of like 1-70 tutorials but they all seem to require having 70s help you or EXP gear, none of which will help me in season 4 since it is all from scratch.

Any tips? videos? guides that are still viable?

Fastest way to level in seasons?
    foxeri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are only planning to hit 70 in the season 4 I highly suggest waiting like 2-3 days ater the launch of season 4, after that you should have no problems finding a kind soul to boost you to 70 in t6 game. The progress without exp gem etc takes maximum of 1 hour from even relatively poorly geared booster. There are multible boost communitys you can find like with the search function so finding a booster should not take longer than about 15 minutes.

Now, if you want your rewards instantly on the same day and want to level the character yourself i'd say the fastest leveling would be for first about 20-30 levels farming halls of agony (due it's high density of mobs) Or similar high density areas like fiels of misery (both in act 1) But that can easily get very booring very fast.

Act 1 bounties in overall are the fastest from bounties and finishing bountys in higher difficulities grants high amount of experience.

Also in season 4 entering rifts does not require riftstones so if you don't want to go trough the trouble of recreating game and teleporting from place a to place b, you can just simply keep running rifts on like hard difficulity.

All of the above methods should be relatively effective and get you to 70 in around 4-8 hours, but like said at the start, I highly suggest just waiting few days and letting others do the leveling and get boosted if you are only after the hots benefits, hope this was any help

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by foxeri View Post
    If you are only planning to hit 70 in the season 4 I highly suggest waiting like 2-3 days ater the launch of season 4, after that you should have no problems finding a kind soul to boost you to 70 in t6 game. The progress without exp gem etc takes maximum of 1 hour from even relatively poorly geared booster. There are multible boost communitys you can find like with the search function so finding a booster should not take longer than about 15 minutes.

Now, if you want your rewards instantly on the same day and want to level the character yourself i'd say the fastest leveling would be for first about 20-30 levels farming halls of agony (due it's high density of mobs) Or similar high density areas like fiels of misery (both in act 1) But that can easily get very booring very fast.

Act 1 bounties in overall are the fastest from bounties and finishing bountys in higher difficulities grants high amount of experience.

Also in season 4 entering rifts does not require riftstones so if you don't want to go trough the trouble of recreating game and teleporting from place a to place b, you can just simply keep running rifts on like hard difficulity.

All of the above methods should be relatively effective and get you to 70 in around 4-8 hours, but like said at the start, I highly suggest just waiting few days and letting others do the leveling and get boosted if you are only after the hots benefits, hope this was any help
    awesome thanks for the info! Is there a class that is just far and beyond others when it comes to fast leveling?

foxeri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if there is one that is way superior but Demon Hunters do have a lot of mobility that might come in handy. Other honorable mentions I would give to Wizard (for mobility aswell) and Monk, if you prefer melee.

Also found this from reddit that explains what I said earlier in a bit more detail and includes few extra tips:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...de_what_to_do/

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill boost you a couple days after the season starts just pm me

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Ill boost you a couple days after the season starts just pm me
    thanks! I appreciate it. I'll PM you a couple days after and see if your available still.

Munnx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Possibel to boost?
    Becouse you need Paragon Pkt to get highter T... T6 is only for Paragon 150....

Titan33's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by foxeri View Post

Awesome post This will help me a lot! +5rep

L e o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone not getting a boost. Sorry a lot of it is repeat. From the information that I gathered this was my strat.
    Took me 3 hours and 27 minutes to level to 70 from level 1 in a full party at the start of season 4.

=====Start=====
    Adventure Mode
    Get Follower Weapons, equip them.

Do method 1 until you have enough basic gear to do method 2.
    =====Method 1=====
    Halls of Agony Level 3 if no bounties apply.
    See image for Bounties Map: https://i.imgur.com/6EEHEiC.jpg
    Cursed Cellar (Act 1 - The Old Ruins)
    Clear the Hell Rift (Act 4 - Hell Rift Level 1)
    Clear Warrior’s Rest or Crypt of the Ancients (Act 1 - The Festering Woods)
    Clearing Weeping Hollow quests (Act 1) <-[This is optional]
    DO NOT kill the butcher as the boss fight gives crap XP.

=====Method 2=====
    Run Rifts because Keystone Fragments for rift entry is gone. 4 man grouped is best.

====Useful Info=====
    Ruby in Helm
    Rings/Amulets with Added Damage (Rings at level 6 & Amulets at level ~10)

When you are Level 20+, Kill Skeleton King in campaign mode, rush to him. Killing stuff on the way is highly optional.
    This is done for Leoric's Crown with a socket for a Ruby! (Increase the effect of any gem socketed)

Don't try to enchant weapon for a socket unless you're putting a Marquise or greater gem into it.

=====Crafting=====
    Save all materials for crafting a level 61 2h axe (Exquisite Dread Axe).
    At level 42-60 train blacksmith(70k gold) till you can make a level 61 2h Exquisite Dread Axe.
    Ideally you want Level Requirement reduced.

Otherwise you'll want 2 secondary stats one of which should be % chance on hit as it gives a better chance to enchant for Level Requirement reduced. Only enchant the weapon a few times as it will be more economical to craft a new weapon instead of enchanting.
    Crafted Maces can be traded in a party.

Now with the level 60 mace you can probably run torment difficulty, slowly reducing the difficulty as you level. Ending back up at Hard difficulty.

Same strat applies when you are level ~60 to craft a level 70 2h weapon with evel Requirement reduced.

=====Items To Save=====
    Puzzle Ring - This ring will be useful for when you hit level 70 and have the cube. By placing this into the cube you’ll be able to enter the vault and gain gold + legendaries + the legendary gem ‘Boon Of The Hoarder’.

Bovine Bardiche - Again you might want to save this item for when you hit 70. This opens up the cow level which is full of chests and shrines, possibly the new bandit shrine, meaning that at 70 you have a field literally full of loot for you to claim.

Other legendary items that you want for the cube.

CD307's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guide has alot of the info leo posted, but much more detailed. I hit 70 in about 5 1/2 hours as solo crusader with it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...ng_guide_full/

Also, here's the same image he included, but the the cut out part included.
    https://i.imgur.com/ZWdMdmP.jpg

dropset's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have skype? have some questions

guldian's Avatar Banned