Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transferring items/gold from your bot account to your main.

Hey there everyone,

I got some questions for the community, is there any advise you guys could give me for safe transactions of items and gold between my bot account and the main account i normally play with?

I have made some research at other forums and google and i found some posts about it. "When trading gold, you just create an alt character on both accounts, get in the same game, trade gold and delete both alt characters." I have read from a couple of sources that this is the way trusted gold dealers trade with you as well. And this way the gold transaction can not be detected by Blizzard after both characters are deleted. This might be true for gold trading from account to account but i believe they can still track items since they all got unique ids. Can anyone approve this or do you guys have any other advise on gold/item trading from your bot account to your main?

Sorry for my English, i am not a native speaker.
    And this community rocks with all the free info, scripts and bots!!

Edit: I am masking both my ip and mac address with hotspot shield and vmware.
    Last edited by methin; 07-18-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Transferring items/gold from your bot account to your main.
    moletas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might work tho dont make much sence ... you trade from account .. character dosent mean anything they ban Account not characters

Dreamy's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure on this, but I think that blizzard can just see with who you joined a game, they don't check charnames they check realID's so deleting a char won't help. Blizzard can trace everything back.

methin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    I'm not sure on this, but I think that blizzard can just see with who you joined a game, they don't check charnames they check realID's so deleting a char won't help. Blizzard can trace everything back.
    Just theory crafting here, what if i join like a random amount of games with my bots first e.g. to some trader' s game dont buy anything from him and leave then join some public games and insert my main account's game somewhere. And drop the items i am willing to transfer ?

Or put some crappy item at AH with my main account for some millions and buy the item with my bot account thus laundering my botly earned gold ?

And if Blizzard/warden can track anything how do you botters trade items/gold to your main accounts and not get banned with the main one? Or you just don't care for any accounts at all and continue botting?