0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned!

Was on about 2 hours ago was fine...just went to log on and was banned...Assuming it is most likely autoit AHbot. I wasn't running it 24/7 either so all of you people that think your safe running it only for 12 hours better watch out!

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    sh0ck22's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, i was just banned for ah botting i guess (which sucks because it's my main account i use for rmah and playing with friends). it's funny because my other accounts using VS haven't been banned yet. is it worth it to try call and get my account unbanned? i can just say i was buying items manually! that'll work..

Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thacapn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sh0ck22 View Post
    well, i was just banned for ah botting i guess (which sucks because it's my main account i use for rmah and playing with friends). it's funny because my other accounts using VS haven't been banned yet. is it worth it to try call and get my account unbanned? i can just say i was buying items manually! that'll work..
    same! I wrote my own autoIT script. made over $1100 RMAH, my second account i used just for selling didn't get banned, my account with my 60s thats on 24/7 got banned - no email yet. Any hope to get it unbanned?

belowme81's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sh0ck22 View Post
    sorry to hear about the ban. I wonder if they are going to target AH bots first? Is that all you used?

Trying to get your account unbanned is just going to end in frustration, they never unban accounts.

ryder911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned on US..Was on about 2-3 hours ago and was fine then just went to log on and was banned. Can almost gaurantee that it is rom autoit AH bot. I have used autoit for other things - like lvling in a3, but other then that just ran the AH bot...Also I was not running it 24/7 - I would say on average it would run for less then 10 hours a day and I wasn't running it everyday..Actually have hardly ran it since 1.0.3..So be careful guys

Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thacapn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned for using custom AutoIT AH bot on US servers, would run it for 10-12 hours a day for the past month. Second account used solely for selling is unbanned. Any chance of appealing?

kikassmikey's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thacapn View Post
    Banned for using custom AutoIT AH bot on US servers, would run it for 10-12 hours a day for the past month. Second account used solely for selling is unbanned. Any chance of appealing?
    yep same here all my 200 hours + of gametime lost and 15m gone lol

i was using autoit snipebot AH but was monitoring it like 90% of the time i was using it so yeh wtf

kikassmikey's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
    A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
    We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
    We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Diablo III Customer Support
    Battle.net Support

verit4s's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned today for using an AutoIt AH Bot. (Never used any other bots)

Webs's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans Dont Got here

cinnamonbits's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing here. Custom AutoIt AH Bot. Trying for appeal, I'll post if I'm successful or not.

mozartmclaus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no autoit, public bots, injections, hooks or even memory writing
    just private AH bot -> banned

oh wait I have used d3advanced few minutes some weeks ago
    and sometimes attached CE or IDA debuger to D3 to find things.
    used remote dekstop (this probably hooks something)
    may be this was the reason.

or they just banned everyone who made more then 1000 mouseklicks in AH per day

edit: it was completely private bot written from scratch, used it for about 1 week, 2-4 hrs, once it was turned on for approx. 10 hours.
    Last edited by mozartmclaus; 06-28-2012 at 03:08 AM.

sharkopolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up. How long do you think you have been running it? (in all, and the dayyou got banned).
    Thankd alot, and thanks for the warning a dhame to hear about you being banned... Had you changed the bot, etc made it slower/less effective, to make it look like less of a bot?

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678955 ... LastLast