Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good way to Transfer gold and items from Bot account to main?

How does anyone else here transfer gold to their bot account to their main?

I mainly only want to bot for personal use really

So I might need to use gold on my main account

Can anything happen to main (non botting) account if I transfer gold or items from the bot account normally?

Good way to Transfer gold and items from Bot account to main?
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hand the items to the character. Its one transaction out of billions its not even going to be a blip on the radar.

WoW is different because they only have a server of information to look at 5-15k people max. D3 they have an entire region...100's of thousands of people doing all kinds of stuff.

who knows's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Hand the items to the character. Its one transaction out of billions its not even going to be a blip on the radar.

WoW is different because they only have a server of information to look at 5-15k people max. D3 they have an entire region...100's of thousands of people doing all kinds of stuff.
    I would like to add that you will probably want to join many, many, games on the bot character. If you were to read through a log and saw for example 10 thousand games made, and only <100 made with more than 1 person (like joining a game to transfer stuff to), it would be really easy to see who the "main" account was. Especially with repeat transactions to them.
    My Diablo 3 Gear Swap Program:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-bots-programs/352782-free-wks-gear-swap-bot.html

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've gotten to the point where you have eyes on your account that someone is looking at that kind of a log, you have no hope of saving your account. That's not going to happen unless they already have SIGNIFICANT credible evidence of your wrongdoing. It's just not reasonable to even think that Blizzard has the manpower to police even the triggers on something like transfers like that. Legit people are buying and selling items worth millions all the time.

Mrtypr02's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    If you've gotten to the point where you have eyes on your account that someone is looking at that kind of a log, you have no hope of saving your account. That's not going to happen unless they already have SIGNIFICANT credible evidence of your wrongdoing. It's just not reasonable to even think that Blizzard has the manpower to police even the triggers on something like transfers like that. Legit people are buying and selling items worth millions all the time.
    ok yeh true this

but what if they check my bot account and check its history, and only see 1 friend on the list and only trades to 1 other account?

They cant ban the other account can they? They can only ban the actual botting account can they?

As far as they know the botting account could just be a friend of mine and I didnt know my friend was botting

suineg's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can literally do anything they want and have the ability to see any transactions and track it through a thousand moves.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With in reason I bet they can replay just about anything you do in the game. My point is though that they would have to have a reason to look at YOU. What about your actions are unusual from the perspective of Blizzard who doesn't have a clue who you are or that you are or are not doing something nefarious. In WoW they ahd people to report you for botting and such or they could see HUGE gold transactions between 2 people out of 15000. That's now...they don't have anyone in your games so your game looks like everyone other game and instead of being a HUGE gold transaction its a small-moderate maybe a large if your brave with your buyer, but its out of everyone who is playing the game who is also trading gold all over the place.

Unless you give Blizzard reason to suspect you are doing something wrong they can't catch you. So bot detection is going to be the only way at the very least until their statistictics people can figure a way to weed out the RM transactions from everything else.

I suppose they could look at the number and length of games, but even then the D3 is about farming...you can do that same thing by hand and not be unsual.

Mrtypr02's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Im not really talking about how they can ban my bot account, I know the reason and answers to that. Its more a question of: Can they ban my main account that I have accepted trades from my bot account