0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firebug Exploit alternative

I am not here to advertise the origional Firebug exploit but have found another additional improvemt which could help attain those higher grift levels. You can enter the grift with 50 stacks already on your Wizz. Here are the steps I do for this to work.

1. Find a blue pack. I usually check Leoric's Court as there is sometimes a blue pack near the port point.
    2. Activate Archon mode, burn the full pack with the beam and teleport away as fast as you can. If the pack dies while they are on your screen, you loose the stacks.
    3. Now that you have the stack outside the grift, if you kill or angage another elite/champion pack, you will loose the buff. I try to find an area that has non elite enemies. Weeping Hollow or Cathedral 4 are usually good points. You want to check for a small route that can bring you back to the portal point. Once you have found an area with a decent amount of normal mobs, head back to town. DO NOT KILL THE NORMAL MOBS YOU FOUND.
    4.Activate the grift, once inside you will still have the 50 stack buff, straight away exit the grift back to town and head to the area you scouted before. Buff up, activate Archon and kill as many norm mobs as possible. when you have maybe 5 seconds left of Archon time, port back to town. Now enter the grift and when you next activate Archon you will have double stacks. this will give you a great start to the grift.

Sorry for no video, I can try to put one together if required but it's pretty straight forward. You can skip the normal mob killing for stack if you like but I feel it's worth it, especially when you enter and find a chamion pack at the start. Always helps keep up the high double stacks. If this has been covered before in this way I apologise in advance but haven't seen it myself. Also I do consider this an exploit as most buffs dissapear when activating a Grift but the firbug set doesn't.
    On another note, I usually go with torment 7 or 8 to do the normal kills. If it's to easy you kill the blue pack to quick to get the firbird buff. Higher difficulty takes a little longer to nuke normal mobs. Each to there own though
    Last edited by Sweetpea; 06-15-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Firebug Exploit alternative
  2. Thanks d13 (1 members gave Thanks to Sweetpea for this useful post)