11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Source01riol View Post
    hmm i ahve issues with the rg
    big issues
    Just gotta stay alive and do what you've been doing up to that point.

Firebird Bug season 6 patch 2.4.1
    Banane00002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is 2 steps to use this bug :

Step 1 : Burn a Blue Elit (with the Fire Bird build). You'll have 50 stacks.(6 pieces bonus of Fire Bird)

Step 2 : Don't burn other elits. Just fire them, with the 4 bonus of Fire Bird.

Normally, an Elit will stop to give you Fire Bird stacks when he is too far. But if you burn a Blue Elit, the 50 stack will stay until you die/burn another elit.
    In fact, when you applie the 4 pieces effect of Fire Bird on an elit, when you already burned a Blue Elit, he will instant die in GR 65 or less.
    The 4 pieces bonus is bugged on Elits. They die faster then the trash mob. Btw, you need Furnace / Swami / Ring Of Royal Grandeur in cube.

And the archon stacks belt on you. The klast point of this build : WIth the Swami and the belts, you'll do really hard damages on the Archon transformation, due to the 2 stack of Archon buff. Think about it in high GR

Just remember, put the 6 pieces bonus on a Blue Elit, run away from him, and destroy all, without puting the 6 piece Bonus on another elite
    You can still do the 6 pieces bonus on trash mob.

artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bug, love this stuff

Nesyla's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/43
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad i was able to bring something helpfull @artemarkantos

DiMATRON's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one can tell me why i mostly don´t can kill the RG ? at sample i go to him an give him an explode .. his life bar ticks down and at the second time the life bar doesn´t goes down and the bug not works anymore whats the problem ? i ll wait for 3-4 seconds before i gave him the next blow :-(

most time i think some RG don´t work with the bug or he attacks me with charge then the buff is gone to workt but ill have 50 stacks :-(

Thank you for help

Banane00002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi DiMATRON
    I guess you just fail the exploit ^^
    You just need to blast him every 3 sec. If you blast him another time before 3s, he will burn with the FireBird(6).
    You just want to activate the FireBird(4), not the 6 pieces bonus ^^

Next time, just wait like 5 seconds (secure ) before blasting him again

DevilX1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    Hello there,

It has come to my attention that there is a new, or well, not really new, firebird bug.

This has been exploited to achieve #2 on the european seasonal ledaerboard and #1 on the chinese one, i assume that it will completely screw up season 6 leaderboard, so might as well make it public.

Here is a youtube video explaining in detail how to use it.

Step to step guide :

1. Enter the grift and find a blue pack of mobs.
    2. Ignite 1 of them only using disintegrate and run away from it, do not kill it.
    3. upon finding a new elite, use fire blast ( default 1 in archon form ) once to get the dot on him, you will want to do this every 3-4 seconds,you will no longer be using disintegrate, if you do, you have to start from step 1 again.
    4. This will cause the elite to procc the bug and your dot from 4p and 6p will be multiplied by about 50 x.
    5. The elite should die in 2 ticks of fire blast.

How do i know if it's working ? you should have 50 stacks of firebird ( NOT ARCHON ) at all times, not lower, higher possibly, but not lower.

Notes : you want low sheet damage for this, therefore, skip any paragon into int, ChC, ChD and Area damage. Go for vitality instead, also.

You want as much cdr as you can, since the exploit itself will do the damage, you can literally roll cdr on everything to have as little downtime between archon as possible.

In additional, no int germs, use cdr or vit, same for weapon, you do not want ChD gem you want a elite % dmg one ( white )

Made a d3 planner for the gear you will want to run this with, hope this helps.

Click here for d3 planner.

I hope this is clear enough, in addition to the youtube video.

Edit : My personal oppinion is, blizzard will not swing the banhammer at this, the wizard european leaderboard on heroic is FILLED with people using this, and now the non hc as well. Too many people to ban, but then again, this is an exploit and using it is on you, this is just my 2 cents.

Edit : apparently d3 planner wont let me remove points from ChC, ChD and area damage from the paragon points, remember, you want to skip the 3 above mentioned from your paragons.

Edit : d3 planner now has all skills & runes you need for this, might edit this post later to include a full gameplay step to step guide.
    Thank you for your detailed guide Can you explain a bit more? I already made the bug but I don't know why sometime my damage deal to elite is very high (GR85 boss die in 1 hit), sometime damage is very low. I see in some videos in Youtube, they can make VERY HIGH damage often, not like me. What is the trick for make bug damage? Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12