Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have multiple spider queens. WD

Just saw this on the forums.

Hi guys. Thought I would report a bug with the Witch Doctor class using Corpse Spiders with Spider Queen rune. Everything works as per normal at first but then the Spider Queen will replicate until you can see over a dozen on the screen. This obviously is a bug because you should only have one Spider Queen and people will exploit this.

For the programmers, it looks like somehow the counter that keeps the Spider Queen at one is incrementing and it looks like the spell is recasting over and over. Each Spider Queen lasts the normal 15 seconds before dying.

I'll finish the bounty run I started then will just not play my Hardcore WD until this is resolved.

Have multiple spider queens.  WD
    ron84's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrankyBlue View Post
    Just saw this on the forums.

Hi guys. Thought I would report a bug with the Witch Doctor class using Corpse Spiders with Spider Queen rune. Everything works as per normal at first but then the Spider Queen will replicate until you can see over a dozen on the screen. This obviously is a bug because you should only have one Spider Queen and people will exploit this.

For the programmers, it looks like somehow the counter that keeps the Spider Queen at one is incrementing and it looks like the spell is recasting over and over. Each Spider Queen lasts the normal 15 seconds before dying.

I'll finish the bounty run I started then will just not play my Hardcore WD until this is resolved.

could it be that you are using Grin reaper mask?