Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone gets a minute they should post a noob-proof tut for public play lol I'm having the same problem as John007 lol.

Mooege- The Diablo 3 Emulator - Updated Master Compiles
    D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    great news again.. but how do i connect with my External IP which is public IP. i still don't get this one " router's public interface IP?
    what is that or that IP where you enter on your browser to config your router? for example open ports, and change DHCP settings ect? sorry for this confusion lol.

I've put that on the Emulator Config.ini and connect with my Public Ip whihs is External Ip at what'smyiP.com but still getting connect 3003 error.
    so to make this simpler. what should i put on the Config for people to connect on my server except my LAN's IP.
    we only have External IP which is public IP and LAN's IP which is the IP when you have a DHCP assigned to each PC/laptop.
    and lastly is the local IP which is 127.0.0.1.

EDIT: lol i tried all my IP all no go

Game Host Instruction for Public Game:
    Open Ports 1999 and 1345
    Edit config.ini (Host Only)
    [NAT] Enabled = true
    PublicIP = tried with 127.0.0.1 and (LAN) 192.168.X.X and ExternalIP at what'smyIp.com and even router's browser IP which is 192.168.0.1 im using DLink router ; You need to change this to your router's public interface IP

Game Joiner Instruction for Public Game:
    Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress 109.90.139.208:1345 (Host Public IP) client i put my external IP of course.

so anyone know how to get this to public?? lol all ports are opened too.
    it's the public game hosting only for other people to connect to my game server? or i can't connect to my own server with external IP which is public Ip on the same pc that hosting the server?

LOCAL game work fine, with LAN's IP
    Your ports are not opened or you have a firewall blocking it. The PublicIP is the IP at What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address. All you need to do is set NAT enabled, set your publicIP there, and forward the poarts, and people can connect. If they can't, again either your ports are not forwarded or you have a firewall blocking it somewhere.

BTW, everyone's local IP is 127.0.0.1

To test if the server can get an external signal, go to this website: Open Port Check Tool

Put in the ports you should have forwarded, 1999 and 1345. Make sure you have the mooege server open. If it's successful, on the website you should see "Success: I can see your service on xx.xx.xx.xx on port (1999)
    Your ISP is not blocking port 1999" and on your mooege server you should see that a client connects and disconnects quickly.

lolzorus123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Created an account on this website just to thank you for compiling updates for us. I ain't really good in programming so making it for us is appreciated.

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rasitlin just updated Mooege, with a small multiplayer update. Other players on you screen now walk properly when they move, however other animations still don't transfer (such as attacks or skills) just yet.
    Last edited by D3luxe; 10-13-2011 at 05:40 PM.

wetwlly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3luxe View Post
    Rasitlin just updated Mooege, with a small multiplayer update. Other players on you screen now walk properly when they move, however other animations still don't transfer (such as attacks or skills) just yet.
    soon but you can now party chat (if you're on local server)

eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolzorus123 View Post
    Created an account on this website just to thank you for compiling updates for us. I ain't really good in programming so making it for us is appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback and im glad to help

Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

There doesn't seem to be any item drops with the latest sources so im going to wait to update.

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eluzai777 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and im glad to help

Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

There doesn't seem to be any item drops with the latest sources so im going to wait to update.
    Yep, theyve redone some of the movement code to allow for the multiplayer movement, and have gotten rid of the code to show items at the moment. I imagine it'll be fixed soon.

john007's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ D3Luxe you was right bro, lol my router was blocked it lol. i open the port right but set Protocol Type wrong lol, i set Both, should be TCP.. all worked fine now haha lol

anyone wants to test to see if we can see each other? my IP is 75.79.137.64 server is ON right now...

eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ D3Luxe you was right bro, lol my router was blocked it lol. i open the port right but set Protocol Type wrong lol, i set Both, should be TCP.. all worked fine now haha lol

anyone wants to test to see if we can see each other? my IP is 75.79.137.64 server is ON right now...
    im on your server but i need your account name or character name to chat or party.
    Your server is running good. im glad you was able to solve your problem

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, glad you got it working.

solacespecs's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having issues with the latest Mooege version. I played the previous version and was able to spawn mobs and retrieve items off their corpses. With the latest version, however, the mobs no longer drop items, at all. Furthermore, the game doesn't match the notes in that the mobs do not attack me either.

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solacespecs View Post
    I'm having issues with the latest Mooege version. I played the previous version and was able to spawn mobs and retrieve items off their corpses. With the latest version, however, the mobs no longer drop items, at all. Furthermore, the game doesn't match the notes in that the mobs do not attack me either.
    Item drops at the moment have been removed. They are still being generated, just items aren't being shown at the moment to the client. Should be fixed soon.

As for the mobs not attacking you, I'm not sure..I tested what he had up and they attacked me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Item drops at the moment have been removed. They are still being generated, just items aren't being shown at the moment to the client. Should be fixed soon.

As for the mobs not attacking you, I'm not sure..I tested what he had up and they attacked me.
    This makes sense, as the Mooege log shows the items being generated, though it doesn't show in the client.

What would you suggest for attempting to fix the mob attacking issue? Any ideas?

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solacespecs View Post
    This makes sense, as the Mooege log shows the items being generated, though it doesn't show in the client.

What would you suggest for attempting to fix the mob attacking issue? Any ideas?
    I just realized..Are you using the most recent update in this thread, or did you download the source and compile that?

The download in this thread still drops items, and has the attacking mobs. The current source does not have the attacking mobs merged in yet, and the item drops are broken. I think that's whats up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're exactly correct. The versions are different. MooExt is not updating to the latest version.

Using the release in this thread and running the Exe file manually (as opposed to use the MooExt program) works, and I am now in a game that both drops items and spawns mobs that attack.

Thanks so much for the help!

Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157107 ... LastLast