Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since there isn't much else at the moment, I've decided to start making some videos to possibly get Mooege some more exposure, or show people what's out there.

Right now, I'm doing effect showcases of the spell effects. First up is the barbarian. I have the videos for the others recorded, just gotta edit them and upload..but here's the first one.

EDIT: Video 2 is up - Monk

Last edited by D3luxe; 10-12-2011 at 01:58 PM.

eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Videos!

BTW Multiplayer works now

Deefx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work. I just can't host because can't open ports. Somebody host public game thx

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eluzai777 View Post
    Nice Videos!

BTW Multiplayer works now
    Thanks!

Just tested multiplayer out with a friend. Great progress on it. You don't see other players gear or animations, and when they move they just kind of..glide jump across the ground. But, it's a great start, and surprisingly quick.

Does anyone know where the hold up is for getting mobs to spawn? Or have they simply not worked on that part yet? And how often do they merge the commits, such as that multiplayer update that allows you to level with the skill effects update?
    Last edited by D3luxe; 10-12-2011 at 08:56 PM.

MeeToo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great vids. Funny I don't get any of those skills working when I run my emulator, just whichever is bound to the right mouse button on startup. Going to keep trying though.

wetwlly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3luxe View Post
    Thanks!

Just tested multiplayer out with a friend. Great progress on it. You don't see other players gear or animations, and when they move they just kind of..glide jump across the ground. But, it's a great start, and surprisingly quick.

Does anyone know where the hold up is for getting mobs to spawn? Or have they simply not worked on that part yet? And how often do they merge the commits, such as that multiplayer update that allows you to level with the skill effects update?
    If you join the Mooege forums, I state a lot of known issues and if you join the irc, you can listen in or become apart of the community to help out if you have coding background or like to test new builds!
    On the note of the hold up of mobs, There is a ton of work going on with under-the-hood stuff, as you may recently have seen the multiplayer aspect has finally sprouted up after refractoring the core structure, also recently Raistlinthewiz has been working on a Game Tick manager, while other developers are working hard on other things, if you watch the Network Graph on GitHub. you will see that Alexxela is working on a overhaul of the Skills structure, making it easier to get all skills working (Alexxela has worked on getting almost all the barbarian skills their base structure down). For how often do they commit why don't you see for yourself! Look up Mooege on Github, today we have had over 40 commits( including merging branches)!

Originally Posted by MeeToo View Post
    Great vids. Funny I don't get any of those skills working when I run my emulator, just whichever is bound to the right mouse button on startup. Going to keep trying though.
    You'll want to check out Github and look for builds by mdz444 and Alexxela for skills

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wetwlly View Post
    If you join the Mooege forums, I state a lot of known issues and if you join the irc, you can listen in or become apart of the community to help out if you have coding background or like to test new builds!
    On the note of the hold up of mobs, There is a ton of work going on with under-the-hood stuff, as you may recently have seen the multiplayer aspect has finally sprouted up after refractoring the core structure, also recently Raistlinthewiz has been working on a Game Tick manager, while other developers are working hard on other things, if you watch the Network Graph on GitHub. you will see that Alexxela is working on a overhaul of the Skills structure, making it easier to get all skills working (Alexxela has worked on getting almost all the barbarian skills their base structure down). For how often do they commit why don't you see for yourself! Look up Mooege on Github, today we have had over 40 commits( including merging branches)!

You'll want to check out Github and look for builds by mdz444 and Alexxela for skills
    Awesome, I appreciate the insight! I'll definitely check out github and hop on the IRC channels.

Yasioo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have problem i download the last update and when im loging in the game is quiting and server say "client disconnect" i have XP

CoRpS's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work everything fine, include Net, but why can not I save my progress?
    So toons always 1 LvL and their bags are empty.

wetwlly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CoRpS View Post
    Work everything fine, include Net, but why can not I save my progress?
    So toons always 1 LvL and their bags are empty.
    no database implemented yet for saving :]

Holyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really great progress so far! I have a quick question though about the mobs. Is there a trick to spawning them? I'll be running around and maybe one or two will spawn and then nothing.

D3luxe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Holyz View Post
    Really great progress so far! I have a quick question though about the mobs. Is there a trick to spawning them? I'll be running around and maybe one or two will spawn and then nothing.
    By default, right clicking spawns them. It uses one of the monks abilities which is currently set to spawn them.

IanRunZU's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent work everybody your doing a fantastic job!

john007's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great news again.. but how do i connect with my External IP which is public IP. i still don't get this one " router's public interface IP?
    what is that or that IP where you enter on your browser to config your router? for example open ports, and change DHCP settings ect? sorry for this confusion lol.

I've put that on the Emulator Config.ini and connect with my Public Ip whihs is External Ip at what'smyiP.com but still getting connect 3003 error.
    so to make this simpler. what should i put on the Config for people to connect on my server except my LAN's IP.
    we only have External IP which is public IP and LAN's IP which is the IP when you have a DHCP assigned to each PC/laptop.
    and lastly is the local IP which is 127.0.0.1.

EDIT: lol i tried all my IP all no go

Game Host Instruction for Public Game:
    Open Ports 1999 and 1345
    Edit config.ini (Host Only)
    [NAT] Enabled = true
    PublicIP = tried with 127.0.0.1 and (LAN) 192.168.X.X and ExternalIP at what'smyIp.com and even router's browser IP which is 192.168.0.1 im using DLink router ; You need to change this to your router's public interface IP

Game Joiner Instruction for Public Game:
    Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress 109.90.139.208:1345 (Host Public IP) client i put my external IP of course.

so anyone know how to get this to public?? lol all ports are opened too.
    it's the public game hosting only for other people to connect to my game server? or i can't connect to my own server with external IP which is public Ip on the same pc that hosting the server?

LOCAL game work fine, with LAN's IP
    Last edited by john007; 10-13-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast