[season 4] [us]top endgame barbarian paragon 650 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pokemon9895's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[season 4] [us]top endgame barbarian paragon 650

Hello guys!

I'am selling my Diablo III + ROS ( US ) Season 4.

This account contains :

- Season 4 Paragon 650 with Fully geared barbarian who is able to play with ALL sets, all builds, and do gr 70+

- Tons of crafting mat, ramaladni gift, items, and rare items like furnace, T & T, Stone of Jordan, Witching hour etc.

- ALL legendary gems level 45+ without exeption

- 5 Billion gold

- All sets and items for barbarian( actually on a WW build but can do Hota or other if you want too )

I made a video of my account, watch it to see the detail of all my items on stash and on gear :

Here is a picture from my stash and the barb :

If you are interested, add me on skype, i will let you enter on my account only if you have rep, or i can show you on skype and send all pictures you want.

Payment will be send only as gift and with Paypal, i am honnest and i dont want to get scammed. If you want a middleman for the transaction, paying him will be at your cost.

I will give all information you need when i get the payment, ( Battlenet login, pass, mail login, pass, Secret question, Full infos, and cd key from D3 and ROS )

Price:
    170 Euros / 190 Usd

[season 4] [us]top endgame barbarian paragon 650