The Virtual Heisenberg wants to sell your account for you in <7 days menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

virtualheisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Virtual Heisenberg wants to sell your account for you in <7 days

Legendary Account Selling Service

Hello and thank you for your interest! We are happy to announce our services as up and running! If you have any questions or are interested in our services please fill out the appropriate word document below and message us either here or for an instant response, on Skype at virtual.heisenberg

What exactly is it that you do?
    We specialize in account sales and marketing in both bulk and single account sales. We are here to save you time and make you money quite simply. If you have an account for any game we can sell it for you. We list your account on over 10 websites and outlets with hundreds of positive feedback backing it.

What will I need to get started?
    You will need access to the account you are selling in order to take a few screen shots. Open the appropriate word file below and answer the questions regarding your account and take the recommended screen shots. Not all information is required, but the more you give us the faster we will sell.

How and when do I get paid?
    When it sells we will contact you and pay you minus a 10% fee via Paypal or Google Wallet (Much faster and no fees). After we pay you, you will provide the username and password for the account AS WELL AS identification that matches the original owner. We will not distribute this information to the buyer, but if a dispute comes up we will need it to ensure account security. Obviously if this information doesn't apply to the account you are selling please ignore it.

WE CANNOT PERFORM ACTS OF GOD! If you do not price your account to sell it will not sell simple as that.

To get started, choose your game, follow the directions below and send us the information either here or on Skype at virtual.heisenberg
    Hearthstone Account

Thank you for your interest in selling your account. Please fill out this forum as completely as you can. It will be what I use to list the item over 10+ different websites and forums so the more thorough and complete you fill this out, the more likely your account will be to sell. YOU MUST be willing to hold onto the account for atleast 2-3 days but more than likely a week or longer if you want it to sell. If you plan on finding somewhere else to sell it before then please save us both some time as it takes a little bit of time and effort to sell accounts especially more high end ones.

ANY OTHER PICTURES OR INFORMATION YOU THINK WOULD BE PERTINENT TO THE ACCOUNT SELLING! Remember I am only a medium with which to sell your account. I will do all the ground work for you and advertise it as best as I can, but I can only do that with the information and pictures you provide me!

As this is a battle.net account you will need to provide me with an identification picture that works with the account. This picture will not be given to the buyer at any time and is more for if they have issues with the account I will be able to assist them and for obvious reasons to cover against the account being taken back

A price for your account. This is 100% necessary and should be reasonable if you want to actually sell the account. Though I can mark the account up, I will not even take the offer if you want an unreasonable amount for your account as I know it would be a waste of both our time. Thank you very much for your time and with a little help I will have money in your pocket in no time!

If you elect not to answer something please delete the whole line and then copy and paste everything below back to me in a message on here or skype at virtual.heisenberg

Hearthstone Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    Region - (Region the account is in NA, EU ect.)
    Gold- (Self Explanatory) Arcane Dust - (Self Explanatory)
    List of Golden Portraits/Special Heroes - (If applicable)
    Adventures - (List all Adventures on the Account in some combination of Naxx, BM, Kara, LoE, or All Adventures)
    Card backs - (Just how many you have no list needed)
    Epics - (Just how many you have no list needed)
    Legendaries (Insert number here and list directly below) -
    (Legendary List here)
    Price - (In USD final listing should include USD and Euros)
    Please include the following screenshots
    (A screenshot of the quest log on the home screen)
    (A screenshot of the accounts current rank if worth mentioning)
    Price -

Diablo 3 Account

Thank you for your interest in selling your account. Please fill out this forum as completely as you can. It will be what I use to list the item over 10+ different websites and forums so the more thorough and complete you fill this out, the more likely your account will be to sell. YOU MUST be willing to hold onto the account for atleast 2-3 days but more than likely a week or longer if you want it to sell. If you plan on finding somewhere else to sell it before then please save us both some time as it takes a little bit of time and effort to sell accounts especially more high end ones. If you have any questions please direct them to me via skype at virtual.heisenberg

ANY OTHER PICTURES OR INFORMATION YOU THINK WOULD BE PERTINENT TO THE ACCOUNT SELLING! Remember I am only a medium with which to sell your account. I will do all the ground work for you and advertise it as best as I can, but I can only do that with the information and pictures you provide me!

As this is a Blizzard account, you will need to either provide the email that goes with the account or be willing to assist in us transferring the account to an email that I will provide you with. You will also be REQUIRED to provide identification that matches the owner of the account. This will not be given to the buyer unless a dispute comes up in which case we will of course offer it to them for account security purposes.

A price for your account. This is 100% necessary and should be reasonable if you want to actually sell the account. Though I can mark the account up, I will not even take the offer if you want an unreasonable amount for your account as I know it would be a waste of both our time. Thank you very much for your time and with a little help I will have money in your pocket in no time!

If you elect not to answer something please delete the whole line and then copy and paste everything below back to me in a message on here or skype at virtual.heisenberg

Diablo 3 Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    Max Level Characters by Class - (Example Barbarian x2, Monk, Necromancer)
    Shared Paragon Level - (Just the number)
    Legendaries - (Number followed by a list of rare/noteworthy ones)
    Region - (The Americas, Europe, or Asia)
    Price - (In USD and Euros)

Please include the following screenshots to speed up the selling process
    (A picture of the profile screen on battle.net with all characters visible)
    (A picture of all noteworthy legendaries/items more pictures always equal a faster sale)

(A picture of the home screen with all characters visible)
    (A picture of all noteworthy legendaries/items more pictures always equal a faster sale)
    Dota 2 Account

Thank you for your interest in selling your account. Please fill out this forum as completely as you can. It will be what I use to list the item over 10+ different websites and forums so the more thorough and complete you fill this out, the more likely your account will be to sell. YOU MUST be willing to hold onto the account for atleast 2-3 days but more than likely a week or longer if you want it to sell. If you plan on finding somewhere else to sell it before then please save us both some time as it takes a little bit of time and effort to sell accounts especially more high end ones. If you have any questions please direct them to me via skype at virtual.heisenberg

As this is a steam account you will need to provide the steam info for the entire account. This means that you also need to either include the email with the account or preferrably, after it sells, I will provide an email address and you will switch it over to that one then I can give it to the buyer.

DOTA 2 Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    MMR - (Ranked rating of the account)
    Skins- (Number of skins and specifically list any rare or expensive ones)
    Other - (ALL OTHER PERTINENT INFO! The more the easier it is to sell!)
    Level - (Self-Explanatory)
    Region - (What region is the Account on)

Please include the following pictures
    A picture that includes the MMR in it and the wins/losses
    Any rare skins/accessories worth showing as more pictures always lead to a faster sale
    Heroes of the Storm Account

As this is a Blizzard account, you will need to either provide the email that goes with the account or be willing to assist in us transferring the account to an email that I will provide you with. You will also be REQUIRED to provide identification that matches the owner of the account. This will not be given to the buyer unless a dispute comes up in which case we will of course offer it to them for account security purposes.

Heroes of the Storm Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    Rank - (Ranked rating on the account for the current season)
    All Heroes(Hero Level) - (List of heroes w/ level in format Raynor(4), Samuro(5), ect.)
    Skins - (Total number of skins followed by a list of any rare or expensive ones)
    Gold - (Self Explanatory)
    Region - (Region the account is in NA, EU ect.)

(Picture that shows the MMR or Current Rank of the account and any past ranks that might be relevant)
    (Picture with any rare skins or other items that might be relevant as more pictures always equals a faster sale)

League of Legends Account

As this is a league of legends account, you will need to either provide the email that goes with the account or be willing to assist in us transferring the account to an email that I will provide you with. No other identification will be necessary.

League of Legends Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    Level - 30
    Region - (In format NA,EUW,BR,ect.)
    Influence Points - (Self Explanatory)
    Riot Points - (Self Explanatory)
    Champions - (If less than 50, please include complete list in format Annie,Alistar,Amumu,ect.)
    Skins - (Number of skins followed by a list of rare/expensive ones)
    Current Season Rank - (If high ranked include win/loss)
    Price - (In USD and Euros REPLACE THIS)

(Picture of the profile screen under your summoner profile (BLOT OUT YOUR SUMMONER NAME OR I WON'T USE IT) so that we can see your current rank and current IP/RP)
    (Picture of any rare or limited skins you have as it makes it easier to sell)
    Overwatch Account

As this is a battle.net account you will need to provide me with an identification picture that works with the account. This picture will not be given to the buyer at any time and is more for if they have issues with the account I will be able to assist them and for obvious reasons to cover against the account being taken back

Overwatch Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    Level(Prestiges) - (Include total prestiges next to level i.e 65(3) )
    Credits - (Currency used to buy skins in Overwatch)
    Skins - (Number of skins followed by a list of rare/expensive ones)
    Rare Extras - (Emotes/Guns/Any other epic/legendary tier worth mentioning)
    Current Season MMR - (Please list Season high: Current: )
    Price - (In USD and Euros REPLACE THIS)

Please include the following pictures
    A picture of your accounts current rank
    A picture of any rare skins as it helps sell the account quicker to have multiple pictures
    World of Warcraft Account

World of Warcraft Account (Please copy and paste this format)
    A list of all characters and appropriate information (gear levels ect. BE SPECIFIC! PEOPLE LOVE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE GETTING!) -
    An estimation of total gold on the account -
    Rare pets/mounts/transmog gear that is noteworthy on the account -
    Any other relevant resources or noteworthy information -
    What Server is the account on? -
    Price -

(A picture of the home screen with all characters listed PLEASE BLOT OUT NAMES OR I CAN'T USE IT)
    (Pictures of all rare pets/mounts/gear that might draw attention as pictures always equal a faster sale)
    Other games including mobile games

You will need to either provide the email that goes with the account or be willing to assist in us transferring the account to an email that I will provide you with. You might also be REQUIRED to provide identification that matches the owner of the account depending on the type of account it is. This will not be given to the buyer unless a dispute comes up in which case we will of course offer it to them for account security purposes.

Other Account (For all other games please be EXTRA detailed as I am only as good as the information I have if any of the questions don't apply please just delete them before sending this back)
    A list of all characters and appropriate information (gear levels ect. BE SPECIFIC! PEOPLE LOVE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE GETTING!) -
    An estimation of total gold/resources on the account -
    If the game uses a ranking system what is the current/past ranks of the account -
    Rare skins/pets/mounts/gear that is noteworthy on the account -
    Any other relevant resources or noteworthy information -
    What Server/Region is the account on? -
    Price -

(A screenshot of the homescreen of the game with the account name blotted out)
    (A screenshot showing the rank or resources or items that people would be interested in seeing as more pictures always equal a faster sale)
    Boosting Services
    You boost bro? Well we want you to boost for us. Any game on any outlet you message us here or on Skype and let us your price per rating and an estimation of how much rating you can boost per day depending on how high the accounts rank is. For example,

0-2000 MMR $8.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~250 MMR Per day
    2000-3000 MMR $11.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~250 MMR Per day
    3000-4000 MMR $15.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~200 MMR Per day
    4000-4500 MMR $17.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~175 MMR Per day
    4500-5000 MMR $19.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~140 MMR Per day
    5000-5500 MMR $35.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~100 MMR Per day
    5500-6000 MMR $50.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~40 MMR Per day
    6000-6300 MMR $100.00 per 100 MMR Rate: ~25-40 MMR Per day

The Virtual Heisenberg wants to sell your account for you in &lt;7 days