Selling diablo 3 ros noseason barb season sup monk dh p850+ All char  eu menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pavel1993's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling diablo 3 ros noseason barb season sup monk dh p850+ All char eu

Hi i am new to this forum i want to sell this acc with middleman because I want to be sure both sides to be secured. I want a verified middleman from this forum for this transaction he will recive 5% from the deal.

I am selling 3 nonseason barbs p874 full ancient items for ww and hota builds. Have 20k+ all kinds of mats have leg gems all 60+ lvl for ww and hota builds have all gems and 10b+gold. With the items i have the char can do 75+ solo grift and 80+ group grifts

Season char is dh with almost full ancient for all builds. Leg gems for all builds are 70+ lvl 20b+ gold.have all normal gems.this char can do solo 80+ and 88+ group.also i have supp monk that ca do 88+ group grifts and some of the monks set items.

If you want to see my armory here is my skype pashe2448
    The transaction will go trough paypall
    If you are interested or you want moreinformation feel free to pm me or add on skype

I am selling the battlenet acc and the details can be change and there is some heartstone playtime

The price is 150$ but we have space for negotiation.
    Last edited by Pavel1993; 03-23-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Selling diablo 3 ros noseason barb season sup monk dh p850+ All char  eu