✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Kompispanda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order: DH, Greater rift 70+ package buy, in progress. Update when its done

Update: Was done with in 3 days. Thats fast and worth it. Best service for d3 stuff. thx

Last edited by Kompispanda; 01-30-2017 at 11:42 PM.

✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅
    Nandom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a DH GR 60 ready. Service went really well. Gave me updates. I'm overall more then happy with the result. Even got enough gear to make a second demon hunter. Will definately use this service again!
    Last edited by Nandom; 02-07-2017 at 05:51 PM.

brianhh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Grift 60 package for 39euros, will reply back when finished .

Edit: My order was finished and I kept getting updates on my character and when it will be finished and took 3 days. Very satisfied with my purchase and will do business in the future!
    Last edited by brianhh; 02-25-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Blatantfrog64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered GR 50 service, finished at a very quick pace, 2nd time I've used his services! Amazing and very helpful!! Will be using him again for all of my character needs.

achelon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering a GR65 S10 Witch Doctor Zunimassa Pet Build! Will update once it's done!

Brashara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I order T13 - Grift 60 Ready Wizard

zer0cool420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished GR65 - GR70 boost. Price was very good and additionally i already got like 2-3 ancient pieces and couple more upgrades. Very friendly and safe service. Definitely recommend!!

✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅-przechwytywanie-gif

Yugioh646's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order gr 70 ready DH-in progress

Edit

Order complete really quickly and he was really helpful even showed me live stream of him beating gr 70 would definitely recommend this service to anyone who is interested.
    Last edited by Yugioh646; 05-21-2017 at 08:29 PM.

funms123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Grift 60 Necromancer Package for 69 euros, will update when it is finished.

Update: Done within 10 hours, very smooth and efficient! Will definitely use this service again.
    Attached Images Attached Images ✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅-zenaix-gr-60-necro-eu_20170628_231541-jpg 
    Last edited by funms123; 06-29-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Jinha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered GR 80 Necro. Really happy with communication leading up to the deal. Will update with a full review when the boost is done.

Done Ok so now 3 days later its done, just awesome. And I'll tell you why that's even more impressive. I had auth and sms protect on and set to ask once weekly but for some reason since I think patch 2.5 if u log directly into Diablo it will ask for auth every time. I wasn't sure of this until now but yes it seems this is the case. So ofc during these 3 days there were times when I was sleeping and he needed an auth or I was just slow to respond due to well life. I would also like to add that at no time did he get mad at me for this he could totally understand why I wanted to keep max security on. 3 days is very impressive.

Hadn't played Diablo for awhile so I wasnt totally sure of what I needed (stash tab cap?, exact Necro build) even when I contacted Winterblades but he was very friendly and 24hours later I knew what I needed and we made a deal for the GR80 Necro I was very happy with. I got a substantial discount because I had the 3 gems needed for the build at a high enough level and also had gems for the augments. I also had "some" mats around (50k DBs cough) from an earlier boost and we discussed how much he could use (capped use at 5k, he used 3k). We also discussed cubing and the mats involved in that and came up with a cap he could use there aswell. I then organized the stash so he would have an easy time to handle new gear, sorted the payment and boost was started like 5minutes later.

And now it's done. I loved the service. The communication on skype with Winterblades was super nice and at all points I knew my account was in good hands.I have used other boost services before (not gonna name them cause at the time I was fairly happy with them aswell) but this is by far the best one so far. This time I could just tell it was totally hand played, Other boosts I've used I have suspected botting but tried to convince myself nah cause the price was right or whatever. But this time you just knew it was hand made cause there was constant communication from Winterblades (about gear drops or build talk), the stash was organized super nice. With other boosters sometimes there is great communication until they get your cash and then its just silence. This was not the case here.

I can highly recommend the service. I will use it again myself for sure. If you have issues you wanna discuss like I had (mats, discount cause of gems or say very high paragon) then you should really talk about them and be assured that what you agree upon will be respected.
    Last edited by Jinha; 07-06-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Marvoss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering the greater rift 80 ready today^^ will update later!

So after 6 days its done like he said, in the 6 days i also bought the bounties which he also did on the same time!
    We had a great communication and he's friendly and helpfull ! He also sended me a twitch video with my character doing the greater rift 80 and yea next time if i'm going to buy something its at this guy !

AiCaeab.jpg
    Last edited by Marvoss; 08-01-2017 at 11:57 AM.

appsmart234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order finished within a day and a half. :gusta:

Brainapc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great job again like always when i buy something in this place. i have buy boost for gr90. and was done perfect. before boost i have 1m dmg and after i got 2m+ was realy good service. i love you service. is 100% secure and professional and realy friendly and helpful. now u are in my favorits forever^^

5* service

Imgur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅-screenshot-2017-08-26-16-56-41-gif   ✅✅ D3 SEASON⭐SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅-screenshot-2017-08-26-16-56-41-gif  
    Last edited by Brainapc; 08-28-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Brainapc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have buy boost gr80 for wizzard and was realy good this boost got good dmg and most of evrthing got good gear too. and the build that i was ussing was the same that got the boost so even better, this guys realy are the best 100% sure about this. i recomend to evryone that want buy boost talk if this people they will do a great job and they are realy friendly

and i go a realy good upgrade like this one ^^

Last edited by Brainapc; 09-12-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Woopza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can definitely recommend this service. I wasn't sure what to order, but after talking to him on skype I ended up with a GR80 ready Wizard. Service was done really fast, and was very helpful on skype throughout the process.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast