πŸ›‘ SEASON 22 πŸ›‘ POWER LEVELING πŸ›‘ STARTER PACK πŸ›‘ ITEMS FOR SALE πŸ›‘ CUSTOM BUlLDS πŸ›‘ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast
    kenny_black04's Avatar Active Member PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ›‘ SEASON 22 πŸ›‘ POWER LEVELING πŸ›‘ STARTER PACK πŸ›‘ ITEMS FOR SALE πŸ›‘ CUSTOM BUlLDS πŸ›‘

Originally Posted by Poppenkate View Post
    I bought 100 Multibox Runs, helped me alot to get started into the Season and i can Easly Speed Clear T13 now. Its a Great and Fast Service, really kind guy and he really does evrything he can so you have a enjoyable time. Would defently Order again at this guy . He as well helped me alot with Builds he also took the time to boost when ever i got time. So its no problem if you dont got much time just do it like i did it over couple days.

10/10 this boosting Service!
    Originally Posted by Varitas - Trickyleakz View Post
    (Got a Multibox 800+LEG boost on my necro)

Hey guys, im here to write my review about the boost with kenny akΓ‘ Silviu. IΒ΄ve been with him for years, this is not my first boost. He boosted me prob 3-4 times in the last two years and im very happy to have him as my booster. He is very capable of his services and always has an open ear for all my "annoying" questions. He also managed the appointments (or session what we would call it) very smooth and easy. It took us three days to get my boost done. In the end ive got more than 800 legs + and I have every set pieces.

I would really recommend him on every service he offers. I will probably come back again for some bounties .

Thanks Mate, youre the best in the EU west. Loyalty forever my friend!

Cheers!

Tobi akΓ‘ Varitas
    Originally Posted by Ryan9690 View Post
    These guys are awesome. They were incredibly fast, nice and kept me updated the whole time. Took my toon from level 1 to paragon 627 with gear capable of clearing 80 Grift. Gems in gear are at level 72 with some gems at level 60 for augments. I could pick these guys up in a hug and kiss them on their faces man. This took me MONTHS to do on my toon on Xbox 1 and I really didnt want to start from scratch. These guys made it happen in 3 friggen days. I recommend them 1000% and I will be using them again down the road. I picked them because from the reviews they had set the bar high on what to expect. They just smashed those expectations and exceeded them by so much.
    Originally Posted by Toxino View Post
    Spoke to Kenny last night about 1000 Legendary drops + 20 Hellfire portals, We made a very nice schedule that worked really well for the both of us and started the farm pretty much the same hour and now less than 1 day later we are done. It was very smooth and extremely quick. 10/10 Best guy out there!
    Originally Posted by mansve View Post
    Bought 500 Leg

Perfect work, best service ever
    Originally Posted by h1xagon View Post
    Bought 500x Legs for Monk done through multibox. I'm very happy with my order and I've been with Kenny for a few seasons now and it's always quality service. Great prices and a great person all the way. If you want top notch service I suggest you contact Kenny - you won't regret it!

Originally Posted by lemonaid View Post
    Third time I work with Kenny, order a 500x legendary with my monk this time!

It went smooth and fast like always, Kenny is really supportive and thinks with you build and stat wise. Because I had a lot of work in real life we split up the session in 4 little ones. Which was really nice for me!

If you need anything at all in diablo 3 go to this guy. It was a nice one as always Kenny! Untill next time
    Originally Posted by Ceflair View Post
    I ordered 500x Legendaries. I got a super quick response on Skype and he was very polite and kind. He also recommended me a class without forcing me to take the class.

I wanted to gear my Monk up as fast as possible to start serious Grifting. After we were done i pretty much had all the legendaries I needed for my desired build and even more. I could directly start into competitve grifting. The order was also done quickly. Sure you might have to wait a couple hours before the boosting starts, but well... it's Season start.

Another big plus point is, that this guy already has 3 classes ready for Multiboxing!!!! What a beast! Season started 3 days ago.

If you looking for awesome professional multiboxing service and good prices, search no more. You got it!
    Originally Posted by deathstroke27 View Post
    I bought 500x leg pack for monk in multibox, seller(kenny) has the knowledge and skills to perform the job. We discussed everything including the time that works for both of us, very adaptive. Service is overall above average and in my opinion probably one of the bests. Seller(kenny) also keeps you notified what is going on with the order which gives the buyer a nice overview of what is actually going on. Professional and definitely comming back! You wont be dissapointed.
    Hey guys,

I just bought the 500 Legendary Pack from this superb guy. We could start right away and it was super fast(probably done in about 3,5 hours). I am perfectly geared for T13. So what else could I say. I am super happy with his service and he is a super kind and friendly person. Definitely come back to buy more. Very recommendable.
    Originally Posted by h1xagon View Post
    Bought 500x Legs from Kenny and the experience was top notch. We finished the very same day. A very pleasant person to deal with. Professional, polite and a lot of fun to deal with. I'm very happy with my purchase, so I will absolutely return for more. Awesome guy and most likely the best booster here on EpicNPC. Buy from him - you won't regret it!
    Originally Posted by lemonaid View Post
    Bought from this guy before. (GR 60 pack)

Did a 500x Legendary run with him today! All went super smooth and fast. We were done within the same day. Only took us a couple of hours.
    Really friendly professional service. Isn't money greedy but actually helps you to get the best suitable package. At first i ordered a whole other package which would've cost me 20eu more. While Kenny said, the cheaper one will suit you better (500x legendary).
    While we did the runs we could all do it at my own pace, we had good conversation in between the hunt for legendarys. And it was like before; a great experience

Skilled, friendly, verry good communication. Would recommend this guy to anyone who is looking for a bit of help in D3!
    Originally Posted by Tragorix View Post
    Added Mr Kenny to Skype and he responded within a few min, i wanted to boost my WD, but after some talk we came to the conclusion that Wiz would be best for what i wanted, said and done he made a new char for me and off he went. Kenny sent pictures of progress during the leveling and grinding and was VERY PROFFESIONAL, I will definatly ask for his help in the future ad i truly recommend him, friendly, positive and honest and lisening to your request. This is the first time i bought a service like this and WOW he gave me a HUGE smile!!
    Originally Posted by Wait_What View Post
    Ordered GR60 & Starter Pack. Upgraded the Starter Pack to another GR60 out of the Kindness of his heart and because he had the spare time to do so.
    Very good communication, Willing to explain and make sure I understood how to upgrade after he finished and was willing to go the extra mile in general.
    He was very honest when it came to custom services, being very blunt and letting me know if it was a waste of money or if it would cost a lot and was better to just do it myself instead of paying to have it done.

Overall someone I'd gladly re-order from.
    Originally Posted by Tragorix View Post
    I was so happy for the first Boost for GR60 that Mr Kenny did for me so i had to order a second char to GR60 said and done Mr Kenny Went to work with my DH, and OMG the service ppl!!! He suprised me yet again with his fast progress!
    Originally Posted by callmeaj View Post
    Bought a Gr 60 pack for my WD. Service was fast and i was kept up to date with all progress with screenshots. Even gave me advice on the different builds to use. Great service, definately reccommend
    Originally Posted by skiffo View Post
    Bought another pack of legs and, as always, Kenny did not disappoint! Quick and smooth, got me everything I needed
    Cheers!
    Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    +REP x over 9000

Bought 4 Starter Pack + 2 GR60 + ACT 1 - ACT 4 RUN
    Things that I can see:
    1. Reply Fast
    2. He's nice to the customer and give me advice
    3. Because I am new to the game, he taught me a lot
    4. If you want, he's a good friend
    5. His service is fast and good
    6. He is friendly
    5. You can discuss the payment method with him, he is very nice with it
    Basically this guy sells the best package in the site, and I am highly recommend this to new Diablo 3 players.
    Originally Posted by Metaion View Post
    This guy is incredibly fast, very nice guy, talking a lot, giving advices, would recommend 100% !
    Originally Posted by Urofseron View Post
    Ordered 100 legendaries and 10 Hellfire Amulet runs. He was extremely fast, pleasant and wound up giving me more than I asked for.

A++

I will definitely be back.
    Originally Posted by Z4rroc View Post
    very nice contact, fast delivery and very helpful, can fully recommend him!
    Originally Posted by sctskvooopy98 View Post
    Just bought boost for Monk and Witch Doctor.
    Bought 10x Grifts for each
    Both done with 4x of each class

Got over 200 legendaries on each! 400 Legendaries in 20 Grifts and only took like 1 1/2 hour!

******* amazing service! Not to mention the hundreds of paragon levels, will DEFINETLY recommend and use Kenny again!
    There is none better for ur diablo 3 needs!
    Both chars got full sets of every class set too ! so happy!
    Originally Posted by huux777 View Post
    Great service, great price and he helped med getting both gold and legs for my freshly dinged barb. Recommended!
    Originally Posted by Darkflamee12 View Post
    Super fast and helpful as always! +1 for kenny!
    Originally Posted by rapidpk View Post
    Oh snap, where do i start?! First off, Hes a hell of a good guy in general.. Sometimes people over look that important aspect.
    I bought 30 Grift runs for a great price, We did 18 and i already fully geard my DH, which was amazingly quick and to be honest, fun..
    He responds and talks to you as you go along!
    I really suggest you guys use Kenny for your diablo 3 services!

Thank you very much Kenny
    Third time i buy 40+10 GR pack, his service is amazing !
    Originally Posted by Melvinftw View Post
    More than 40 Gr runs, lots of loot, never disappointed and would buy again.
    Originally Posted by Yppix View Post
    Just bought 10 runs for WD season 9 and got full arachyrs setm rings, neck and mojo! could not be happier!, thanks alot kenny! awesome runs.
    Originally Posted by tene03 View Post
    Bought 10 Rift + 10 Grift for my fresh 70 monk.
    Full stuff after that !
    Like others seasons, youre the best .
    Thanks for run & see you soon !
    Originally Posted by Glenn Mertens View Post
    Bought starter pack. Started instantly took less than an hour. very friendly guy!
    Originally Posted by Makarov2554 View Post
    Just bought a 250 Legendaries boost (11/28/2016).
    Got an immediate response on skype after I added him. Super nice guy, even gave me really helpful tips for my class.
    We started right away, after I made the payment. No downtimes at all.

Super fast service ++++
    He multiboxed on 3 monks while I selfplayed on mine.
    He traded ALL Legendary items that dropped, what made the service even faster.
    Also, extremely fair price!!

Can only recommend!!!! Will definitely buy from him again.

Cheers
    Makarov
    Originally Posted by Deneroc View Post
    just bought starter pack for monk, seller dropped all legendaries that he got on his 3 monks from Rifts/GRs
    done quickly and seller is really nice
    Originally Posted by skunken View Post
    Just bought an account from Kenny and it went super fast and smooth never meet such a nice seller before was defo appricated and ill definitely be using him again!
    100% recommended!
    Originally Posted by boobz View Post
    Bought 10 item Runs season 8 monk multi loot great speed great support great guy
    Originally Posted by Weedberg View Post
    Ordered 500 leg in season 8, WD MULTIBOX, done really fast!

Thanks again mate!
    Originally Posted by babygurl View Post
    Got the starter pack self play.. wow it was awesome. I didn't need the neth rifts cause I had heaps grift keys on season 8 so we did 10 greater rift 50's instead. Got heaps paragon points and so many legendaries.. a few ancients also for my wizard. Really quick and great guy service.
    Just bought 20 grift runs for WD season 8, got ALOT of good gear and it went very smooth! Thanks alot Kenny!
    Originally Posted by TeaMan View Post
    Got a GR 70 ready set for crusader.

Pros:
    Was done with in the time frame given.
    Communication was really on point.
    Price is very fair

Cons,
    Character never cleared 70 so don't know if its possible. I've been playing slowly trying to get him there and see if it's doable.
    Struggling at 65 not sure if player error or not. The build they set up is very favorable.

Overall:
    I enjoyed how friendly They were and the communication. Will most likely return in the future for more orders.
    Originally Posted by Gamer Player View Post
    Kenny As All time everytime i ask him for do something he do it in perfect way and he never disappointed me, i was one of the first people who made the order in new season which he done it after season start in next day and made everything easy for me to play this game.

Anyone want to buy best service for Diablo 3 he should chose kenny he will do it perfectly and nicely.

i really recommend his service for anyone want a trust seller to do his job perfect !
    Originally Posted by Swiftflight View Post
    Bought a 100 legendary DH multibox boost. Seller responded instantly on skype and things went very smoothly. He was friendly and fun to talk to as well! Will def return here if I need anything else done!
    Originally Posted by Bernite View Post
    Bought 100 legendaries in monk multibox, was done within 30 minutes of contacting him. Smooth, fast, easy and he was fun to talk to as well

Defo recommend!
    Originally Posted by jewfro69 View Post
    Ordered starter pack for WD. Everything went really smooth and was fast. Will definitely order again from him. Very Professional
    Originally Posted by glikas View Post
    Bought starter pack all went smooth and fast. Amazing service
    Originally Posted by Nooneql View Post
    Ordered 250x Legs DH Seasons again
    Smooth and quick as alway, can only reccomend this guy!
    Originally Posted by Thevirus0624 View Post
    GR 65 DH WD and Monk that's awesome, I recommend this
    Originally Posted by Dewskie View Post
    Just finished, professional and friendly. Had a blast during the runs, will use every time.
    Thank you again.
    Ordered 250x legs DH again, will update
    Smooth as always, great guy, very communicative! Will order again!
    Originally Posted by rookie264 View Post
    Just finished my 40 runs buy from him every season doesnt disappoint would recommend to anyone A++
    Originally Posted by Angziety View Post
    Just recently purchased 25 greater rift runs. Service was fast and easy. Seller was very friendly. Would definitely purchase again.
    Originally Posted by SwankeyTiger View Post
    Great service and really friendly guy, will be using him again. He said I was the first Crusader, but still had a build and was able to help. Will be using him again
    Originally Posted by DoubleAgentWard View Post
    Bought again and once again instant service and very chattable. +rep
    Originally Posted by Markyboy4 View Post
    Bought 100 legendaries, quick and fast service. Gave me a few extra as well. Thanks a lot mate.
    Originally Posted by DoubleAgentWard View Post
    10/10 Hands down best service ive gotten from ANYTHING ive bought on here. Would deffo buy again!
    Originally Posted by snigelfis View Post
    Best runner out there mates!

Bought a DH starter pack and got 6 tabs full of gear! Insane!
    Originally Posted by snigelfis View Post
    Ordered a Starter Pack for my monk, done in roughly an hour and got all the items needed to go solo GRs!

Fast reliable guy!

Do recommend!
    Originally Posted by demiz View Post
    I bought the starter pack, everything went smooth, also got advice on builds and other aspects of the game, i can only recommend this guy
    Originally Posted by Chevo7711 View Post
    I bought from this guy more than 1 time last order way 60 run he even give some bonuses also he help me with build sometime and answering any questions i asked him about the game really helpful and friendly i didnt feel he is seller i feel he is friend so i Would recommend for everyone Thanks kenny .
    Originally Posted by zarek View Post
    trading, ordered the 40+10 package

Did the 50 runs on barbarian with multiboxing. We decided to split them up across 2 days and it was very smooth. Very reasonable seller. Would recommend always.
    Bought T10 runs for my monk with his Multi-monk team.

Fast & friendly seller like the others seasons !

See you soon
    Originally Posted by katnippedkitty View Post
    bought 40+10 runs for monk season 6 quick and easy as always, my go to guy for the season start.
    Just bought 30 wiz runs went nice and smoothly and got almost everything I need would recommend this guy to anyone
    Originally Posted by Troopys View Post
    Hey there!! I'm back for another season boost I wanna buy the 20 rift multiboxing loot pack for demon hunters!! Let me know when you will be ready to offer services!!
    Excellent service!! Runs were fast and Kenny is polite,efficient and professional as always. I still cannot believe that the service is up and running less than a day into the season. Thanks a lot for everything and I will be back for more next season!!
    Hey man!! I would like to buy a season boost
    Awesome service!!Once again the runs were smooth, loots was insane and he is very helpful and polite! Buy with confidence
    Ordered 200x Legs for a Monk, will update!
    Had an amazing run, got 2 full sets! Can only reccomend this guy!
    Originally Posted by ZomgZippo View Post
    Ordered again from him. Just like in S4. Efficient, well communicating with me. Would order for a third time from him. Even got a puzzle vault as a reward for being a loyal customer! Thanks bud. You are awesome!
    Originally Posted by Kronobarc View Post
    Legit man, business was very smooth and fast. Will buy from again!
    Originally Posted by Yokuzza View Post
    Just bought 10Grift runs for monk.
    And he shows up as usual with 3 great monks and alot of loot.

Super service as usual, RECOMENDED
    Trading again, will update
    Ordered 150x Wiz legs, got everything fast and got a lot of items! Will order again!
    Ordered again from him, fast and reliable as always 10/10 will order again
    Bought some more runs for my new wiz, got full Delseres Gear and a rly nice weapon!, thanks Kenny for some awesome runs as Always! Cheers
    Ordering 150x legs seasonal eu, will update how it went
    Everything as ordered fast & smooth ! will buy again
    Originally Posted by katnippedkitty View Post
    I order from this guy pretty much every season for GR runs.

Easy fast and a nice guy. Will use again.
    Originally Posted by yoggeu View Post
    Feedback for my purchase of "GR60+ Ready Wizard Season 5".

Seller: Kenny_Black04

Kenny is a very nice guy to get along with very positive attitude and friendly. Great guy and very professional top notch booster. A+++++++
    I would recommend this guy to any one looking for a great, reliable and fast service.

Thank you Kenny, -Yoggeu!
    Originally Posted by Ethylia View Post
    Bought another 10+3 runs, this time all grifts and got my wiz ready for probably 40+, and as usual top notch performance on a professional level! Will meet again!
    Purchased

20 Rift T8 runs, got my wiz almost geared up!
    professional speed & service, and like season 3/4 and now 5 i will be returning! thanks bud
    Originally Posted by alan40 View Post
    this servicei think is best onownedcore i think is really fast and this guy o man this guy isarealy gentleman patience and help full
    Originally Posted by Toerh View Post
    1-70 for wiz
    20 crusader runs
    10 wiz runs

all done perfectly and fast!
    Originally Posted by Gamer Player View Post
    I made a big order from Kenny which I order him to make me 3 char for grift 50 and 60 grift after that , this guy is amazing he finish all this order fast and it's not my first time ordering from him in every season of the game I keep back to him to make a new order and he never disppointed me which he do the runs in the time we chose and he do it smooth without any problems in the runs and he finish the runs fast !

Am almost gonna complete 1 year with useing this guy service, ask him anything about the game and he will do it to you I really recommend his service he will made your character from zero to hero in few runs

Really recommend this guy for Diablo 3 service he is monster in this service !
    Originally Posted by Lunartic View Post
    Ordered starter package, good and fast professional service!
    Originally Posted by thargara View Post
    Bought a Season 5 wizzard starter package + 30 rift pack, very fast and friendly guy.

Great guy we both had some time problems and he was kind enough to split the runs up to fit both my and his time schedule 10/10 would buy again.
    Originally Posted by andyroo View Post
    Within 5 mins of speaking to him we was ready to go. 10 rifts as fast as possible. great service nice friendly guy. Would buy again.
    Bought some runs agien today for Wiz, smooth as always, thanks alot Kenny!
    Bought 20 Barb runs (10 Rifts+10Grifts)

Serious & friendly seller. Like the other runs
    Originally Posted by Biegelsen View Post
    Bought 20 Wizard Season class runs, great service, got a full stash of items and everything I needed. Great guy, would buy again.
    Bought some runs this season aswell, and as always he has the best service truly a great guy!
    Originally Posted by ShinOkazaki View Post
    Happy and returnig customer, ordering 10 runs on a wiz

Great guy as usual! Very satisfied
    Originally Posted by Jarac View Post
    Hey

Purchased a package of 40 runs (+ 10 free) for my Seasonal Barb. Completed part of it with runs still to go and it's been amazing so far, pretty much completed 4 sets with about an hour spent! Very happy and long may it continue

Thanks!

Fantastic Service, Professional and helpful throughout, i shall use again!
    Originally Posted by ShinOkazaki View Post
    Ordering 20 sader runs right now, will report feedback later

Seller was super friendly, was a real pleasure to play with.
    Originally Posted by Foxyone View Post
    Yet again another superb set of runs, did the 40+25% extra and evert run was better than the last.. Been getting loot faster than i could Sort it! +++Service
    1-70 in 30 mn, like the others seasons, youre the best

See you soon!
    Originally Posted by alan40 View Post
    best service i have try perfect in all fast and good person is realy fine
    Perfect service!! Not only did he provide an excellent service, but he was extremely patient and helpful when I encountered some problems with skrill. The service itself was fast, the guy is extremely polite and he got me all the items I needed and more!! Buy with confidence. I know I will be coming back for some season boosting soon
    Originally Posted by swedexyz92 View Post
    Bought the starter package and it went really smoothly. Im a new player to D3(Old d2 player) and explained and gave some tips which was nice
    Bought another 20 runs, great service once more, even got a couple of bonus runs. Will buy again in the next season.
    Originally Posted by Dvotje View Post
    Bought an other 6 greater rift runs.
    Very fastly done, got a free vault run afterwards. Also helped me complete the cube thingy and a ton of extra tips on skype.

Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by Dvotje View Post
    Very great boost.
    Everything was done fast & very helpfull on skype (tips & friendly!)

A+ seller
    Originally Posted by alphatic View Post
    this guy is a pro. Very good and reliable service. very nice guy also. I had some personal problems so i couldn't finish the order immediately, he just told me to finish the order when i was ready. Very good guy!!
    Originally Posted by rizzr View Post
    An Amazing Seller! I Picked a run that I thought was going to be good for my character. Well, Kenny pointed it out that it wasn't, and he was right! Instead of holding me to my original run, he made it that I can benefit from the run I needed. A+++ right there! I will be doing business with this seller in the future 1000% thanks again for the fast, amazing run
    Great service, bought 20 runs (multiclass), they were fast and I got a ton of loot. Great guy, also gives tips for the spec you want to play. Would buy again.
    Originally Posted by luroji View Post
    What can i say? Simply the best. Fast, reasonable prices, always in contact, and he gives me the best advices for my chars.
    Good work for my order (2 GR50+ ready). Thx, man!!!
    Originally Posted by Jeh11 View Post
    I buy 10 GR runs. Done super fast, excellent service, very trusty, helpfull and friendly person. I will come back for sure! Thank you again mate!
    Yet again a perfect runs, with added bonuses of Normal rifts as keys were needed.
    I can only give this man a second 100% satisfaction review.
    Originally Posted by Jeh11 View Post
    Just buy a GR40 pack, done super fast, excellent service, very trusty, helpfull and friendly person. I will come back for sure! Thank you again mate!
    I want to thank OP for and excellent service
    I got myself 40+10 pack for barb, aside gtom that i got a few extra runs ++ service
    Furthermore i got tips and tricks as what to do with spec etc.
    He worked around me schedule and asked if i wanted break for 4+ hours plus boosing
    Best D3 service ive tryed, wont look further this the service to get
    Originally Posted by huffwin View Post
    I have purchased 2 seperate runs totaling about 50 rifts and he is profesional and super fsat will buy from in the future
    Originally Posted by rthd View Post
    Did 10x rifts, very fast. Also have done multiple power leveling with him. Most reliable guy out there!!!!
    Originally Posted by Boinky View Post
    Had Kenny do a 40 pack for me over the weekend, brilliant service. Kept me up to date as things went on and all delivered as promised.
    Oh snap, where do i start?! First off, Hes a hell of a good guy in general.. Sometimes people over look that important aspect.
    I bought 30 Grift runs for a great price, We did 18 and i already fully geard my DH, which was amazingly quick and to be honest, fun..

p.s I signed up just so i can feed back !
    Originally Posted by critlolz View Post
    Bought power level + rift packages got ALOT of legendary's + a friendly chat.
    Will use again greatly appreciated for all the help !
    Originally Posted by Pullarn View Post
    Sorry for the late post.
    The "Greater Rift 40+ Ready"-pack I ordered a couple of days past finished a long time ago. It was said to take 1-2 days, I got it back after 9 short hours!
    And boy it's a BEAST! T8 is a walk in the park with this bad boy, lemme tell ya.

Best help in D3 you could ask for. Thank you so much Kenny!
    Bought 20 Grift / Rift for Monk he is full stuff now! . Good job man !
    bought Grift runs for my Barb, and got alot of good drops!, have bought alot this season and past season, and i never get disapointed!. 10/10 PS. hes aslo a rly nice guy.
    Originally Posted by anku123 View Post
    bought 10 rifts, was done on T10. Very fast and smooth. Cool guy! Can recomend
    Originally Posted by Pullarn View Post
    Bought 15 T8/GR40 runs with the man and it went on like clockwork. Polite, kind and insanely effective.
    Got over 40 paragon levels in 90 minutes and 4 full bank tabs + entire inventory of loot.

10/10 - WILL order again!
    Ordered 1-70 and 10 runs, awesome fast professional service
    Just ordered 15xGrifts very fast and nice guy would recommend everyone to use this guy
    Originally Posted by reppingd3boosting View Post
    I bought a GR50 Pack for my Monk. Was told that the account would be finished early next week, but I got it back within 24h and my Monk looks awesome and totally insane. He delivered everything he promised me and much more. Quality of service is top notch and I've been boosted before. Communication was spot on from start - a kind, friendly and polite person always online and ready to answer any questions I had. Provided me with screenshots from start to finish.

I need of a boost? Look no further. It doesn't get better then this!
    Originally Posted by Nergal2k16 View Post
    Bought 10 Rift runs from him - really nice guy, great multiboxing setup, fast and skilled. Can really recommend.
    Originally Posted by Tabeas View Post
    Very fast and efficient. Good service.
    Originally Posted by ZomgZippo View Post
    Awesome experience. Bought 10x Hellfire run. Everything went smooth!

Would order again!
    Originally Posted by GominLT View Post
    Ordered GR50+ package, he finished it one and half day ahead of schedule, kept me up to day with progress. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use his services again.
    Originally Posted by 92Palermo View Post
    Bought 3 seasonal rift: very fast!
    Originally Posted by joy92 View Post
    Bought 1-70 + 10 rift runs, this service is soo good, recommend it! Great man
    Originally Posted by engnat View Post
    Awesome man and helpful recommending him to all my friends did 10 rifts with him got alot of greens and legendary stuff
    Originally Posted by kaiz0rd View Post
    Awesome service! First time i bought but i wasn't dissapointed 1-70 + 10 Rifts done in an hour or so! Couldn't help but recommend! Cheers
    Just bought 15 Rift / 15 Grift.
    Like the other seasons, quick, friendly, serious seller!
    Bought 15 Demon hunter loot Runs for my friend!, and this guy is just excellent! smooth, fast and alot of loot!. Have bought many times before, Will buy agien!
    Did seasonal achievements. Quick and professional service, definitely recommending
    Originally Posted by Traktorlars View Post
    Did 1-70 and 15x Grifts, It was incredibly fast and with the triple loot i got a lot of nice items

I'd rate it 10/10, also very reliable.
    Originally Posted by maxidaxi01 View Post
    Very quick and fast service, you get what you payed for! He's very professional and friendly! Would recommend this service to anyone.
    Originally Posted by netheranthem View Post
    Buying 20 GR runs from him.
    Originally Posted by accbuyer View Post
    Cheap, quick and professional service. Highly recommended. Will definitely come back for more. A+
    Originally Posted by snowmaster20 View Post
    Just had another amazing run with Kenny, absolutely amazing and he gave me a full set for the monk! From zero to hero :P
    Originally Posted by Sanri2004 View Post
    Ordered his special pack.

Edit: All done and dusted, fast and efficient absolute pleasure to be apart of.
    Did 10xrift Fast and easy and 100% reliable. But the Rift boost is only boss runs and not full clear.

But it was a smooth 10/10 run with good loot
    Originally Posted by Eznio View Post
    Just bought 5 T6 rift runs, was very fast run, nice guy and got plenty of legendaries. Would definitely recommend !
    Purshased 1-70 + 10 rifts for my monk. Fast and Friendly seller! =)
    Originally Posted by Rawarck View Post
    Friendly booster, fast despite not having the best gear in the game got like 30ish legendaries for 10 t6 runs
    Just bought an boost for 70, went as smooth as ever!, not the first time i bought from him and not the last! 5/5
    Originally Posted by BaxXter View Post
    just bought the kenny black's special pack

got boosted within like 2 hours after i requested a spot.. the actual plvl from 1 to 70 was insanly fast (under 40 mins iirc) and the 10 t6 rifts were quite fast aswell. overall a pretty neat service, nice communication and friendly on the top

would recommend anytime
    Originally Posted by ical View Post
    Great levling service, quick and cheap.
    1st PwL in season 3 ! Always a fantastic job =)
    Originally Posted by fraJazz View Post
    Purchased some T6 full clear runs and some greater rifts. Very pleased with the service. He's very professional and friendly. The runs were fast and I got legendaries that I needed and more. Definitely a recommended service!
    Originally Posted by bloodredshadow View Post
    Purchased a set of 10 runs and was very happy with service. Gave unidentified legs/set items as promised and all runs were smooth and fast. Would use again.
    Originally Posted by indierokkr View Post
    Purchased a carry run from kenny_black04 and got some extras thrown in for free. Fast runs and a good carry.
    I've been in contact with this fella for the passed 4 days
    in these 4 days he managed to gear up my monk to handle T6 rifting solo & grifts with group upto 36 max
    With this said i am very pleased what he did and what i paid for. You will be hearing me in season 3 again
    Originally Posted by Mishundare View Post
    Very nice guy, got tons of legendary and sets. Went VERY fast, just perfect.
    Will do it again!
    Originally Posted by jaybojones View Post
    Bought a 10 rift class multibox boost package yesterday, had to take a break in the middle of running and continuing today. Will update shortly!
    Originally Posted by Xhaze View Post
    Bought 10 class spesific runs, went great. He gave me all legs and set items, i got my self alot of new gear. No better way to boost your gear a little. 10/10 from me, great service. Will be using this again.
    Very fast, very professional, got a lot of items. Would buy again.
    Bought a rift package again because I really like his service. Went smooth and got my character geared very fast! Thanks again
    Originally Posted by LordKffs View Post
    Run with him 3 times now, yielded alot of legendaries and my Wizard is fully geared now. Today we did a 15 rift deal and got my last 2 setpieces and 2!!!!! Furnaces which he dropped unid to me without any hesitation. Only have good words to say, he is nice to talk to, smooth runs and easy to schedule with even though I know he has alot of buyers. ++++
    Originally Posted by NM1984 View Post
    +++++1 for this nice guy,polite and trustworthy.Got over 100 legs in 23 runs.ty
    Originally Posted by boborcs View Post
    Bought a 10 rift package for triple monk. He replied on skype immediately and we started within 10mins. Great service, pity about the lack of decent epics but RNG is RNG blame Blizzard. Thanks Bobo
    Originally Posted by Maszi View Post
    Very fast boost, nice guy to make a business

Thx so much
    Originally Posted by Smaekdod View Post
    Bought 49-70 and 5 class runs.. The leveling was fast and I got so many legendarys!!
    My 5th purchase, youre always a nice guy! you did fantastic job =)
    Originally Posted by elazard View Post
    awesome service, at 1€ per rift it's a steal i have like 3 tabs full of legendaries really awesome it was ultra fast too and Kenny was super nice. cant recommend enough +10000
    Originally Posted by jaybojones View Post
    Just purchased a 10 rift package after reading the good feedback and responses. Will update with my own review shortly

Review:
    Added Kenny and spoke to him on Skype. He answered almost straight away and was helpful and talkative throughout the initial 'consultation' phase. We agreed a 10 rift package for my WD and that we would start in about 30 minutes after the money was sent through.

We encountered a little problem, Kenny's set up for WD boosting was not completely ready and he felt that he could not clear the rifts efficiently enough. He apologised and agreed to return the money I had paid. After a brief discussion, I asked about switching to DH farming instead and Kenny agreed informing me that it would be much easier for him. He also gifted me 5 free rift runs as way of an apology.

The whole process took around 2 hours for 15 rift runs (this included the first WD run with the problems and waiting for Kenny to switch his set up from WD to DH). Finished the process having gained 16 Paragon levels (from 200-216),Around 1700 Blood Shards, around 20 million gold and 64 legendary drops. (Not including 2 Ramaladni's Gifts, 6 Legendary drops from Kadala, 3 Plans and 4 potions.

Rift running was enjoyable, Kenny spoke and chatted throughout. He complained about my terrible luck (RNG hates me) and it was nice to see that he seemed genuinely upset that the items I was getting were not necessarily the ones I wanted.

10/10, will be using him again!
    Bought his services again ( 12Rifts ) Got 97 Legendaries! Also gave me lots of advice on what stats I should prioritize to gain more DPS!
    Overall great service again, Thanks !
    Originally Posted by glikas View Post
    all went very smooth.pro service and very fast.satisfied and we will do more when he gets time ^^.bought 20 rift.all unidentified items, including full marauder set .recommended
    Originally Posted by ZERQIUS55 View Post
    very fast and pro service!!! will come aigan!
    Bought 15 T6 rifts went very smooth and clean.
    He destroyed the rifts pretty much , Would recommend!
    Had lots of patience & when I was scheduled it went very fast!
    Thanks again !
    Originally Posted by jazamada View Post
    bought 10x rift runs, really good outcomes and satisfied
    Originally Posted by TrustedXet View Post
    Bought 1-70 + 10 Rifts
    Perfect service!
    Very nice guy, went smooth and fast!
    Very HAPPY with this!
    Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    Great user, boosted my char in 30 mins to max level. Would defo use again.

Positive feedback from me!
    Originally Posted by perrygrino View Post
    Bought 5 act 1 caches and 10 rifts, all went smooth and fast..
    really friendly guy and a top service!
    Bought Dh 1-70 + 10 Rifts.

1-70 in 31 mn & got 71 Legs in rifts!

Awesome guy, he did fantastic job !
    Originally Posted by Thopal View Post
    BIG BIG BIG vouch to this Guy. Got me from Level 39-70 in around 20 Minutes. He used 3 of his accounts and just raped T6. CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH! Just try and you will see!
    Originally Posted by icksdeh1337 View Post
    bought 1-70 a couple of minutes ago. after a quick chat he immediatley started boosting my barb . very nice guy. gonna get another boost from him soon
    Originally Posted by Smaekdod View Post
    Bought a 1-70 season 2 boost.
    Added him on skype and he accepted fast. Talked for 2 minutes and then paid him through paypal. He immediately started the boost and I was 70 before 30 minutes.
    Originally Posted by sean134679 View Post
    Nice seller, quick and smooth 1-70..about an hour would get a boost from him again anytime
    Originally Posted by useme View Post
    Multiboxxed Barb runs, really fast, very good drops... 10/10
    Anytime Again!
    Originally Posted by exoter88 View Post
    ordered x100 legendary. very fast delivery! friendly contact, anytime again

10/10
    Originally Posted by PanicMuffin View Post
    I love this guy. +++
    Originally Posted by tek000r View Post
    best multiboxer alive, fast and always friendly! 10/10
    Originally Posted by ~> Thalion ? <~ View Post
    Thank you very much for the good service and very nice contact!!!!

10/10 i've ordered s8 grift 60+ and he had finished it in under 12h

Best Service i've ever used!!!
    Originally Posted by PanicMuffin View Post
    Great guy, perfect service, really friendly. Literally grants all your wishes and is full of advice. 10/10 will never buy anywhere else from now on.
    Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
    Ordered 100x Legs for 15€.
    Very fast & Friendly Guy
    He also gave me Tips about my Barb.

10/10
    2nd time and it was perfect! Best seller out there
    Best service. Everything was better then expected
    Originally Posted by Booobz View Post
    bought 10 runs multiloot monk s8 great and quick job

everything perfect!
    Originally Posted by JayJay1308 View Post
    Loved it as always! such a nice guy and fair pricing, u won't find any better on the market. i highly recommend this guy!

Greets
    Jason
    Originally Posted by pexl View Post
    Great service as usual. Highly recommend!
    Originally Posted by JayJay1308 View Post
    Very nice guy and very good service! fast and cheap. Really recommend this guy! AWESOME
    Originally Posted by parmenionthegreat View Post
    Hey,
    I did 20 runs with him. Very friendly and effective. Would recommend
    Originally Posted by Best Riven Uganda View Post
    Had some very good runs for my wizard found a lot of good stuff +++ very trusted an friendly
    nice guy, fast rifts +++
    Originally Posted by Cashiopaya View Post
    worth every cent. nice and friendly guy, fast delivery.

8/8

Originally Posted by Amphisbeana View Post
    awesome work (Y)
    good and fast! +++
    Originally Posted by Necropolisuk View Post
    Ordered 10xGrift runs. All done swiftly, smoothly and I now have a very full chest of items to plough through.
    Originally Posted by BigBudda87 View Post
    ordered 5 T6 runs and 5 GRift runs. thats the loot. realy enjoy the service. Great communication and very friendly.
    Originally Posted by Okleyy View Post
    Ordered 10 Grift runs, he took me with him while he was farming the keys for them (5 T6 Nephruns for free!)

Always available, honest about his service, executed everything perfectly.

Would definately buy again!
    Last edited by kenny_black04; 11-10-2020 at 06:30 AM.

πŸ›‘ SEASON 22 πŸ›‘ POWER LEVELING πŸ›‘ STARTER PACK πŸ›‘ ITEMS FOR SALE πŸ›‘ CUSTOM BUlLDS πŸ›‘
    tene03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st PwL in season 3 ! Always a fantastic job =)

ical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great levling service, quick and cheap.

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a quick update, first of all i wanna welcome you all to my services !

As some of you already noticed, the "madness" has already started so i`ll try to take and manage your orders the second you contact me but there are cases when we have to schedule because now, at early launch of the season, you can imagine there are alot of requests and i`m all alone so i apologize when this situations occurs.

A short notice for my old customers : You probably noticed that starting this season i made a single service for TORMENT VI RIFTS and CLASS RUNS and bonuses are kept from CLASS RUNS SERVICE ( 10, 10+3, 10+5, 10+8, reset ).

Loyalty is a big word for me so as a reward you will be charged the same price as last season ! So 1,5 Euros / rift or class run !

Today i`m starting TORMENT VI RIFTS and DEMON HUNTER CLASS RUNS !

Wednesday a new service, CLASS RUNS : WIZZARD will be available !

My plan is to start the next service CLASS RUNS : MONK on friday aswell !

I`ll keep you updated so make sure you constantly check the thread for updates !

BaxXter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just bought the kenny black's special pack

got boosted within like 2 hours after i requested a spot.. the actual plvl from 1 to 70 was insanly fast (under 40 mins iirc) and the 10 t6 rifts were quite fast aswell. overall a pretty neat service, nice communication and friendly on the top

would recommend anytime

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a quick update :

CLASS RUNS : WIZARD service is now available !

Aswell, i have introduced A NEW SERVICE : GREATER RIFTS LEVEL 25 .So for those of you who want to get/level up their gems while getting bloodshards, xp and loot, this new service is now available.

As mentioned in the thread price per run is the same as regular T6 run, 2 Euros / Grift25.

See you all in game ! Happy hunting !

Yppix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought an boost for 70, went as smooth as ever!, not the first time i bought from him and not the last! 5/5

Rawarck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friendly booster, fast despite not having the best gear in the game got like 30ish legendaries for 10 t6 runs

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a quick update :

CLASS RUNS : MONK service is now available !

As alot of customers requested it, my next project i`m taking care of is CLASS RUNS : BARBARIAN service estimated to be available on 22.04.2015 !

Make sure u constantly check the original thread for updates !

tene03's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purshased 1-70 + 10 rifts for my monk. Fast and Friendly seller! =)

Eznio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought 5 T6 rift runs, was very fast run, nice guy and got plenty of legendaries. Would definitely recommend !

Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update :

CLASS RUNS : BARBARIAN service is now available !

Make sure u constantly check the original thread for updates !
    Last edited by kenny_black04; 04-29-2015 at 12:38 PM.

snowmaster20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did 10xrift Fast and easy and 100% reliable. But the Rift boost is only boss runs and not full clear.

Sanri2004's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered his special pack.

Edit: All done and dusted, fast and efficient absolute pleasure to be apart of.
    Last edited by Sanri2004; 04-27-2015 at 06:04 AM.

snowmaster20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just had another amazing run with Kenny, absolutely amazing and he gave me a full set for the monk! From zero to hero :P

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast