Selling fully loaded hearthstone (76 golds), also comes with WC, HOTS and D3 accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigalchubbs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling fully loaded hearthstone (76 golds), also comes with WC, HOTS and D3 accounts

Friends,

Here is what I am selling -

Blizzard account with the following:
    Hearthstone (Includes almost every single card, less just a few legendaries - do not have curse of naxrammas)
    World of Warcraft (Highlights include ~12,000 achievement points, field marshal title, 2200 arena achievement, every pet from the Blizzard store, 100+ mounts, heroic level heirloom from Garrosh on Warlock) - I have pandaria license but not Draenor
    Diablo 3 Reaper of Soul's Collector's Edition and Diablo Deluxe (Have 60-70% of all achievements, including a number of very strong hardcore and seasonal hardcore toons)
    Heroes of the Storm Alpha Account (Enough said - good to go and enjoy for the rest of the alpha and beta - you are automatically opted in for the beta)

Estimated fair minimum valuations just based on rock-bottom prices:
    Hearthstone - I leave this to you to determine but I bought >$400-500 in packs to get almost every card in the game
    World of Warcraft - $20 for the game, $80-100 for the pets if you that's something you like, and an account with countless hours/days played and titles
    Diablo 3 RoS and base game - $100 just for the games, let alone all the achievements
    Heroes of the Storm Alpha - you can put your own estimates on this

More Details on Hearthstone cards:
    I do not have Curse of Naxxrammas. However, other than that, I have every single card in the game EXCEPT FOR -

Pit Lord
    Bane of Doom
    Lorewalker Cho
    Elite Tauren Chieftain
    Hogger
    The Beast
    Gruul
    Nozdormu

Additionally, I have SEVENTY-SIX GOLD CARDS. I will only highlight the legendary and epics below:

Alexstraza
    Deathwing
    Force of Nature
    Ice Block
    Pyroblast
    Sword of Justice
    Avenging Wrath
    Lay on Hands
    Brawl
    Doomsayer
    Big Game Hunter
    Faceless Manipulator

My hero levels are as follows:

Mage - 27
    Shaman - 17
    Druid - 22
    Paladin - 24
    Warlock - 27
    Hunter - 33
    Warrior - 23
    Rogue - 20
    Priest - 17

Total Wins: 352

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME. I WILL KEEP THIS LISTING ACTIVE FOR A WEEK UNTIL I DECIDE TO SELL OR SOMEONE MAKES A REALLY GOOD OFFER.

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

FEEL FREE TO WRITE WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING

Selling fully loaded hearthstone (76 golds), also comes with WC, HOTS and D3 accounts