Power levelling service/10$ for levels 1-60, 12$ for levels 60-70 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

helix123's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power levelling service/10$ for levels 1-60, 12$ for levels 60-70

Hey everyone!

I am offering you the powerleveling services from level 1 to 60, I do not have enough DPS/Power for 60-70. My current DPS at buffed is 965k, sadly. I don't offer the paragon levelling services though. US only, by the way! I never played on EU...

Method:
    Running you through bounties, I can get you to 60 within an hour, and 1.5 for 60-70 (Still working on the efficient routes). I won't have to go on your account for bounty runs! All you need to do is log into your character and start up the game on T6 on Adventure mode and I'll join in and run you through the bounties.

Payment method: Paypal (Family or friends)

Last edited by helix123; 04-26-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Update after first powerleveling service

Power levelling service/10$ for levels 1-60, 12$ for levels 60-70
    yadxov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my order in a timely manner. He was friendly and patient. The leveling was smooth. Recommended.