✅✅ SierraD3 ✅✅ Latest Season ✅✅ Grift 90-100-110+ Packs ✅✅ Cosmic Wings! ✅✅ T13 ✅✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 34 12345 ... LastLast
    SierraD3's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✅✅ SierraD3 ✅✅ Latest Season ✅✅ Grift 90-100-110+ Packs ✅✅ Cosmic Wings! ✅✅ T13 ✅✅

CONTACT

DISCORD!-
    SierraD3#6373

FULL PRIMAL ANCIENTS - PARAGON LEVELLING - COSMIC WINGS - SEASONAL JOURNAL
    ANY LEVEL RANGE! FASTEST EXP/HR!

★★★★LATEST SEASON & PATCH EU AND US AVAILABLE!★★★★

★★★★FREE 1-70 & BUY ONE GET-ONE FREE!★★★★

★★★★GREATER RIFT 110 & TORMENT PACKS SEE BELOW!★★★★

Fastest Paragon & Package Service Available!
    Unbeatable Reviews at the Bottom of the post!

Paragon Levelling FAQ
    - Can you play when I sleep/work/study only?
    YES! We offer awesome support and will work on grinding your paragon whilst you cannot play.
    - How do you paragon level?
    We farm high level greater rifts, and leave all the good ancient legendaries for you.
    - I would like 850-1200, can you quote for this?
    Absolutely! We do custom quotes and they are very cheap if you have geared characters!

Be careful of imposters! Always check the Skype ID.

We are the ones from Switzerland. Just click the button above to be safe.

Have concerns? Read these reviews
    which can all be found in this thread.

Need I say more?

Go with us and let us satisfy you!

Originally Posted by Fyne101 View Post
    I have done multiple orders through Sierra!

Each and every time they go above and beyond, this is what keeps me coming back every time!

Currently they are in the middle of an order I placed - 40 Billion Paragon Exp - and are blazing through it at awesome speeds. In the process I have gained countless legendarys (70+ ?), over 120 caches, hundreds upon hundreds of gems, need I mention the millions of gold gained, or how many times I have had to spend my blood shards because they're capped out? At this point they are only a little over half way done with my order.. I am expecting the need to log in and clear my stash several more times if they keep up this rate of cache farming, and with the amount of legendary items they are finding.

This group of levelers/farmers are some of the best you can find, I have heard complaints on this forum about prices... even when their prices are a little on the higher end (due to high demand) they are still cheaper than anyone else you can find (also more flexible AND more devoted to the customer than anyone else out there). I can vouch that they are farming 100% by hand and even if you do feel the price is high, give them a chance with a small order! You will not be disappointed, and will see exactly what I am talking about when I say Sierra will go above and beyond for her customers!

10/10 - Give them a chance - purchase something small, they are flexible and will not leave you disappointed!
    Originally Posted by xNero View Post
    I ordered 20b and 30b exp, was definitely worth it. They not only gets you paragon exp but they also farm what you mostly need and not to mention the very good attitude they have. I personally think this is 1 of the best service around for Diablo 3 or at least the best I did on my account, and not just because of the things they do for you but also for the nice people they are and for the prices as well. I am VERY VERY VERY satisfied with their service and might ask for more in future, the best A+++ .
    Originally Posted by Anonymous1221 View Post
    I bought the "T1 ready package".

They leveled my WD to level 70 and gave it 1m+ dps, enough toughness and all the pet items I really needed. They also communicated fast and without any problems nor delays. The server had an extended maintenance plus disconnect issues and still they delivered way on time.
    They did spend quiet a bit of gold on gems but that is no problem. High level gems are always handy.

All by all, super service!
    Originally Posted by elazard View Post
    Ok so here is my review :

I ordered a paragon boosting from 130 to 300. It was done in about two weeks (buy servers blizz kthx) on my mostly crappy geared wizard so the time it took was indeed very short. The customer service is very nice and as they werent able to do the free 1-70 they did 4 more paragon levels (and it is way longer)! so overall geeat service 10/10 would buy again (and will)
    Originally Posted by fromdusktildawn View Post
    TRADING

Order is now complete and I have a ton of paragon levels to show for it (they even got me an extra 6 paragon). I am super satisfied with the service and will definitely be considering them again for any future D3 needs I might have!
    Originally Posted by zarawut View Post
    Second review: BOUGHT 30B XP.

-Delivered in ****ing 4 days, so really impressed with speed
    -Had well over 100 legendaries (im not gonna count them all cause i realize its random)
    -Well spoken (amazing english whoever operates that skype )
    -Doesnt try to sell to me, just tells it as it is, open and honest, i appreciate that
    -Communication was great answered within 20-30 min every time
    -Got a free 1-70 which im happy about because i dont have time to do that tedious quest farming stuff

Overall well happy, most important thing for me is that they are nice people, they accommodate your custom shit and happy to take requests etc (personally I wanted blues salvaged and picked up for arcane dust, had 100's...)

Would recommend A+++
    Originally Posted by BlQ View Post
    Contacted Sierra just ~40 minutes ago and asked if this thread is still up to date.
    Got a response in just a few seconds and it was in better english than mine
    Bought 50 bil XP which would have cost 112.5€ and she offered to make it 100€ and asked me if I wanted a free lvl 70 char with the order which I gladly accepted.

Payment was easy too even tho I am from Germany.
    Explanation: On the German Paypal site is no "gift" option or "Send to friends/family". Sellers usually want To get the money as a "gift" because its impossible/hard to charge back the money. So they cant be scammed.

She offered me to send it as a regular payment with some message attached to it stating that i wont chargeback the money.

We then went thru the stats/Items on my Character so she could give me an estimate on how long it will take to finish the order.

All in all a perfect Customer service.

If lvling goes as smooth as this then I'll probably come back and order some more

edit: genderswap ;D
    TRADING

Guess I should have posted that a while ago. Anyhow, they're continuing to blitz through the paragon levels for me, and even though they introduced the free 70 with a 10B+ XP order after I placed mine, they're going to hook me up with one as well. I did place an extraordinarily large order, and it looks like they'll beat the estimated time they gave me as well. Very satisfied so far - keep up the great work, guys!
    Originally Posted by edwinbenedictabednego View Post
    A++ service..Keep it up Sierra..Top class levelling..
    Originally Posted by Hypnotika89 View Post
    Yesterday i reserved a slot for the 15th for the 10b and the 1-70 offer.

My summary about the customer-service so far:

The person behind Sierra was really professional, he answered me every question within 5 minutes in a proper english and it was easy to understand. He even told me when he got open slots.
    The best thing is: its individual.

Im looking forward to receive the service.

Thanks! 5/5 for the customer-service

Will update the whole transaction, when it's finished!

Send from my mobile-phone
    Originally Posted by buak4w View Post
    Just placed my second order (15b). Fast response, very professional, and started the job right away. Recommended! :-)
    Set up the order yesterday and already gained ~30 paragon levels (30s to 60s). Communication is good, responding to Skype inquiries within an hour or so, if not immediately. Ordered up to 250 paragon, will update throughout the process.
    Originally Posted by Leetjerk View Post
    Ordered leveling and paragon. As fast as they said it would be and even gave me some freebie levels!
    Originally Posted by Samosa View Post
    Ordered 8B xp. As fast as they said it would be!
    Originally Posted by uzi2k4 View Post
    started paragon 50-100, will report results when finished

so far very patient and friendly
    Originally Posted by Richness View Post
    UPDATE: So far has leveled 2 toons and is working on paragon 100, A++ !!! so far
    I am absolutly stasified with SierraD3.
    They finished the job in about 4 days. tracking progress was very easy by looking at my armory. they really played everytime to finish the job fast.
    I strongly recommand this guys if you think about getting some extra paragon levels before ros.

Now thinking about to place a new order because i am really amazed by what they did.
    Originally Posted by Stroh80 View Post
    Thx for the 1-100 Paragon Boost Service.
    Originally Posted by moletas View Post
    Nice people
    Originally Posted by Boscy View Post
    Just ordered paragon to 250, will post progress.

After day one, paragon went from 40-100, also noticeable gear upgrades.

So far seller has been extremely helpful, well spoken, and willing to drop price for big orders.
    Originally Posted by zazazel View Post
    Bought some paragon levels from these guys. Did it within the indicated amount of time with friendly and clear communication during the process. Overall a reliable service!
    Originally Posted by MibuT View Post
    Already paragon 70! Got several gear upgrades also
    So far very satisfied ! Recommending this service!
    Originally Posted by buak4w View Post
    Delivered 10B xp in one day. Great service!
    Originally Posted by Terronis View Post
    Bought 20b from them and they were very quick. Would buy from again
    Originally Posted by BeastyUK View Post
    Bought paragon levels 130-215 off this guy he completed it super quick and even got me a few extra levels, now urgently in progress from 222-300... Progress seems to be going quick will keep updated but so far extremely happy with this guy!
    Originally Posted by NKjaer View Post
    I used this guy to get from 50 - 152 Paragon lvl.
    Everything was the way it should be. Answered my questions, and gave me updates. So it was very good, and a trusty seller!
    Originally Posted by FleshAndBones View Post
    Just purchased the 50 legendary farm run, will update as this process continues. They seem extremely friendly off the bat, and due to the overwhelming positive reviews, I had no problem with paying first.

Will update, I have a good feeling about this one

update #1 been a couple days, things are going well Very friendly, and the customer service on that skype is amazing. I ordered 50 legendary farm cause I'm too busy with work to play, I've gotten about 15 paragon levels in the process, 20mil gold, and lots of unid legs. A++++ and the service isn't even over Probably gonna order more on my DH.
    Originally Posted by PresentS View Post
    I ordered 20bil exp for my monk on Tuesday I believe, it is now complete and I can say I am very very happy with the service Sierra provided! Since they are a Western based group, my account didn't get locked when they logged on - means no hassle whatsoever! Got roughly 1 1/3 or so stash tabs of pure legendaries, 2 legendary pots, 2 legendary follower items, 200+ Sunder crafting mats (this alone proves it is hand levelled, they are clearly doing act 4 bounties!)

Will be purchasing again in the future, excellent!
    Originally Posted by FleshAndBones View Post
    Final Review: 10/10

I placed two orders, both being their farming legendary service. They have about 30 left on the order, but the service has been amazing. 100 legs out of 130 thus far. Paragon level has gone from 187 - 245 (they are not even done yet, and EXP grinding was not even apart of the order.) I started with 3mil gold, I now have upwards of 90mil. The skype isn't ALWAYS manned, but when it is, he/she is very friendly, understanding, and communicates very well. I've gotten upgrades all across on each of my chars, and my overall DPS has gone up about 100k since they have began to farm from me.

A+++ I now have a go to person to order from. Highly recommend. If they do not respond right away, you need not worry, everything will get done better than you had imagined.
    Originally Posted by sveet View Post
    Bought 20b from them and they were very quick. Would buy from again
    Originally Posted by Stroh80 View Post
    New Order
    5 Days Experience Runs

Everything is done now. Got almost 2 days extra
    Got about 54bil XP - 200+mio Gold - ~100 Legs
    As usual perfect service and a nice job done.
    T4T
    Originally Posted by drookdane View Post
    Amazing! 4 Days and WD is done. A few nice Legendary options easily returned with 1.1m Dps and 5M toughness. A few gems and gear upgrades 1.25m Dps and 7.8m toughness. On top of this they Grandfathered be into the 2 for 1 deal! Just made arrangements for 150 Legendary for my barb.

Honestly Any Lurkers debating on making a purchase, USE SIERRA! 10/10
    Originally Posted by alexisag View Post
    Really happy with this service! I feel for the person above me because i have received excellent service, they are attentive and respond to all of my questions in 5-10 mins. Plus they've offered me a notification system via skype when a certain item drops.. They just informed me a thunderfury has dropped! Could not recommend these people more! bought 170 leg run, will post with results after completion .. Approx 5 more days!
    Originally Posted by Anonymous1221 View Post
    I ordered the 150 leg package. It's my 3rd order with them and it went smooth and without any problems.
    I got more than 150 legs including several Stone of Jordans (must be lucky; 1 near perfect w/o mystic) and a few other rare drops and an insane amount of gold.
    Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    Provides a great service. I've ordered over 100b exp from them and they've catered around me, allowing me to play whenever I want without a hassle. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for paragon levels or item farming. Planning on ordering another 80b after this order is finished up.
    Originally Posted by Churoun View Post
    I've ordered several things from them. Paragon 20-120, 1 million dps pack, and the legendary farming pack. Every time, they are very kind, prompt, and always available to give an update! I could also use my account when I wanted.

Would highly recommend buying. Satisfied/10 :3
    Originally Posted by notglen View Post
    Offers the best deal online right now. I've also been a repeat customer. Originally ordered the Paragon levelling service to get me over 100 Paragon and that was completed in 5 days as promised with a bunch of legendaries included in the process. The original 150 legendary pack was an amazing deal and the doubled 300 pack during the buff week is even more amazing. The best part about the package is being able to make a schedule of when you'll be playing and then letting them do their thing while you sleep/work/etc.
    Originally Posted by Kw3n View Post
    I went with this weeks offer of 300 legendaries and I have to say I'm satisfied already so far.
    All my questions and comments have been responded to on Skype, even my question regarding progress was answered.
    Thusfar they are about half way through with my order so steady progress is being made.

Would definitely recommend their service.
    Originally Posted by TriciaC View Post
    Was initially skeptical about using Sierra due to the slightly higher price as compare to other services. Still, I went ahead with a 80b package.
    The initial going was slow but Sierra gave a daily update when I requested with the assurance that some of the wizard set item will drop.
    It did drop towards the end with Vyrs and Firebird.

Was really impressed too as they added about 200 levels of paragon. I added another 20b package before the 80b package was done and I can say I am glad.

I can do t4 solo now and there are many builds due to the gear farmed for me to play with.

TLDR - Just use Sierra's service as everything is top notch as mentioned by others.
    Originally Posted by polyp View Post
    Purchased from Sierra three times now.
    First time, he full geared a monk and made it T6 ready in about 6 days.
    Second time. Different account. WD Leveled from 1-70 and 300 paragon and created a near perfect Jade build. Took about 10 days due to patching.
    Third time. Crusader. Ultra package. Added about 10% extra exp and about 50 extra legendaries gear trying to find me a better RORG.

Each time, Sierra has kept me updated over Skype on the progress of the levelling as well as updates on any "special" items found (such as each of the THREE Quetz helms for my WD)

Pricing is very fair. Product is good. Delivery is fast.

TLDR - This seller is top notch and you're probably wasting your time and money going elsewhere
    Originally Posted by Rawrypop View Post
    I've purchased from this seller multiple times, and every time they do a phenomenal job. They fully geared a Crusader, Barbarian and WD with 1mil sheet DPS and T6 ready as well as over 400 paragon levels on 2 accounts and they did it fast as hell. Skype responses are very quick, and they will help you with anything and everything you need. I highly recommend buying from them.
    Originally Posted by djvoid View Post
    Again, amazing service. This is the second time I've used their service, and while I know it isn't something they can guarantee (it's RNG), they found TWO Wand of WOH for my wizard (And the Ring of Royal)!

Fast and friendly service, I'll definitely continue using their services in the future.
    Originally Posted by epkt View Post
    Ordered 100b xp in hopes to push me over the line to being able to clear T6. Sierra completed the order in just over a week and I ended up with countless of legendaries and I just completed my first T6 rift solo on my barbarian! Service was friendly, polite and very willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by SierraD3; 05-17-2019 at 08:31 PM.

✅✅ SierraD3 ✅✅ Latest Season ✅✅ Grift 90-100-110+ Packs ✅✅ Cosmic Wings! ✅✅ T13 ✅✅
    zarawut's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like 1-100 once, added u to skype

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Successfully started

Taking all requests, please add Skype for the fastest response, online now!

groeit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started lvl 1-60 and 1-100 paragon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We successfully started 3 jobs now, want many more requests gogo Talk to us now on skype friendly!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add skype online trading :-)!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gogo taking requests!

We also farm for you DE's or unid items, just add the skype and ask! We do many services outside of levelling

uzi2k4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confirmed we started

Thank you! Hope you enjoy sir

Richness's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi adding you on skype now as *****des

want 2 toons to 60 and 1 to Para 100
    Last edited by Richness; 01-18-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Richness's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: So far has leveled 2 toons and is working on paragon 100, A++ !!! so far

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! We are taking more requests

Maybe cheaper prices, come talk with us!

ONLINE NOW!

uzi2k4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They finished the job in about 4 days. tracking progress was very easy by looking at my armory. they really played everytime to finish the job fast.
    I strongly recommand this guys if you think about getting some extra paragon levels before ros.

Now thinking about to place a new order because i am really amazed by what they did.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi thank you so much for the kind words.

We are happy to help all accounts reach their level before RoS

Add us NOW!

Gogo Paragon Rush

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    73 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)