Monk lvl60(30) w/Nice gear & clean Diablo 3 account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nokturnal1228's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monk lvl60(30) w/Nice gear & clean Diablo 3 account

DarkenedOne - Community - Diablo III

Some major things to note looking at my character: I have gained full bonuses for both Inna's Grandeur set as well as Shenlong's Noble Path set (which I almost always use in tandem with The Guardian's Path passive skill). I have also acquired the Hellfire Ring (Dexterity Version).

I will give a few details about the above account. I played mostly as a Monk to Paragon Level 30, and have an unbuffed DPS of 76K with that socketed Skorn (Star Emerald totals crit dmg to +258%). I wouldn't trust just that one number as the sell point though. I am only throwing it out there as reference because everyone just loves to talk to that. In fact, I almost always play with a slightly lower DPS to use Shenlong's fist weapons because my attack speed skyrockets which in turn can really maximize Sweeping Wind's skill effects. I can say it is ridiculously fun to play with, and used in tandem with hellfire ring, there's a chance of either hurling a ball of pure energy or launching an exploding ball of Hellfire! (happens quite frequently actually)

As you can see I have attached all my gems (except for 1, noted below):
    -Flawless Star Amethyst x1
    -Star Amethyst x1
    -Star Emerald x5
    -Radiant Square Emerald x2

Important Items Not Shown In Profile:

-Shenlong's Fist Of Legend
    -Shenlong's Relentless Assault
    -Star Topaz x1 (used on helm for extra magic find)
    -Infernal Staff Of Herding x1
    -Infernal Machine x3
    -Writhing Spine x2
    -Key of Destruction x1
    -Key of Terror x1

Looking for a cheap and quick price of $60
    Add me on skype: perry.h.johnson
    I can negotiate and will transfer my account to the buyer with ease!

Monk lvl60(30) w/Nice gear & clean Diablo 3 account