Diablo 3 - EU - Hardcore Gold and Legendaries for sale. 60-70m ~ lots of legendaries menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Keshanberk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 - EU - Hardcore Gold and Legendaries for sale. 60-70m ~ lots of legendaries

I'm selling clean, unbotted, unstolen, hardcore EU gold and legendaries. Also a tab of decent yellows, but I'm too lazy to go through all of them and take pics. here's 30 items + a picture of the 70m I've got. I'll have probably 80m once my gems sell.

I'm paypal verified. I also accept LR, Dwolla, BTC, LTC, or other random cryptocurrencies. Or...other payment methods that I can exchange back into the mainstream currency.

I'm willing to go first as long as you're a verified and trusted customer. I see no problem with this.

Diablo 3 - EU - Hardcore Gold and Legendaries for sale. 60-70m ~ lots of legendaries
    Keshanberk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't post multiple pictures as a newbie. I posted everything on this thread:

You can just see what's there and respond back here if you want something.