Diablo 3 account with 60[100] wizard menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tealikesme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 account with 60[100] wizard

Hi there!

I'd like to sell my Diablo 3 account, there's level 60, 100 paragon wizard.
    The wizards only gears are account bound Gloves and Bracers, I gave out the rest to my friends so it has no money nor any other items; however there's a lot of Demonic Essences that I farmed during my gameplay!
    There's also level 53 Demon Hunter and some low level toons I used to keep my items on, I'll most likely remove the low level ones so the character list doesn't look like a mess.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but I used this account on EU Normal mode.

I don't have too much rep yet so I can imagine it's gonna be hard to find a buyer,
    I'd appreciate if the interested ones had some rep so we can avoid scammers!

Oh, about the payment method,
    The only option for me is Paypal so I'd like you to send me the payment as gift, then I won't have to pay the fees.
    aand last but not least, the price. I have no idea about the pricing to be honest, but I put a lot of effort leveling up so I'd like to get at least 90$

If you wish to contact me to talk about details, you can add me on skype, my forum nickname is also my skype nickname

Edit:
    I don't do trades, sorry. I only accept $ as payment.

Thank you!
    Last edited by tealikesme; 04-24-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Diablo 3 account with 60[100] wizard
    tealikesme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump bump
    lowered price from 100$ to 90$ !
    Last edited by tealikesme; 04-24-2013 at 07:27 PM.