:+: [EASY!] R2PLEASENT Presents - Earn a REAL INCOME on Diablo 3 RMAH [FUN] :+: menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast
    R2Pleasent's Avatar Active Member www.GGBoost.com
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:+: [EASY!] R2PLEASENT Presents - Earn a REAL INCOME on Diablo 3 RMAH [FUN] :+:

NOW OFFERING LIVE COACHING TO HELP YOU EARN MONEY. I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO! CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Preface:

My name is Will, AKA R2Pleasent. You will recognize me from my success in the Runescape trading scene; I have lead Sythe in Runescape Gold Sales since 2007. Throughout my years, I have earned 6-digit incomes simply buying and selling virtual currency. My methods have varied throughout these years, but one thing remains the same -- I make money.

The Guide:

This guide will demonstrate a new method I discovered in which I earned over $10,000 USD profit in one month on the Diablo III RMAH. Don't take my word for it. Here are my payouts from the past ~1 month on the Auction House:

CLICK TO ENLARGE

How much you make is completely up to you. I make over $300 a day doing this, and I also manage my RS business at the same time. People investing 4-5 hours a day into this should see nothing less than $100/day profit. And the beautiful thing is, this method is actually quite FUN! It's also very easy work... for me it doesn't even feel like work (more like a game).

I am selling this method because, even with another ~100 people doing it, my returns / your returns will not be noticeably affected. As with all work, you get out what you put into it. You will need to study the guide, research the method yourself, and practice a bit to get the hang of things. However, the rewards are HUGE! You can make an actual INCOME using this guide right now.

Requirements:

- Diablo 3 Account Linked to RMAH
    - Paypal Account
    - Location in Europe / USA / Canada / Australia (Developed country)
    - $200 Starting Cash
    - Patience + Common Sense

That really is it for requirements. These will be more specifically outlined in the guide.

Price:

The price of $19.99 USD should be recovered within the first 1 day of using my method.

Live Chat:

MSN: [email protected]

Closing Statement:

This guide is perfect for anybody looking to make just a few hundred bucks extra per week, or someone who is serious about earning a real income online. My pictures do not lie. This method works, and I prove it. Every single dollar shown in the Paypal pictures was earned through this EXACT method.

Originally Posted by indiehjaerta View Post
    Love the update on the guide, definitly planning on Coaching just want the Gold price to stabilize first.
    Originally Posted by Zekromance View Post
    As the guy responsible for the new coaching sessions, I must say I am pleased with the outcome. Just recently I gave R2 a lot of hell over his guide on skype for its inability to perform at all after owning it for over a month and half. In the end he was a great guy about it. A++
    Originally Posted by FastNsecgold View Post
    He has a great guide and I´m satisfied with our first coaching session. Will do more for sure soon =) Thx
    Originally Posted by bjorn1234 View Post
    Very very informative guy, buying the GUIDE is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT, even if you don't intend on seriously making money off it - just the insight into how inner workings of the Diablo markets. Also I consulted him(for free!) for patch 1.0.4 and his answers were really helpful!

Vouch A+++++++++++
    Originally Posted by mynameisjon View Post
    great to see that you take this so seriously! great update!
    Originally Posted by Codyy View Post
    Huge vouch for this guy, Ive probably done over $5000.00 in transactions with him since we've met. I can honestly say that he is a stand up guy and i trust him fully. He's also a fellow canadian so +1 for that.
    Originally Posted by MarkVelocity View Post
    Vouch.

Bought the guide and did the mentoring session with him. I was honestly rather skeptical at first and had no idea what was going on with the game itself, but he managed to explain everything to me in not much time at all. In the tutorial, we stumbled upon a particularly rare item and I was guaranteed a $79 profit on that alone. I basically made almost all of my money back within the tutorial itself. Very patient, kind, trustworthy and honest. You can't go wrong, it's a *Pleasent experience .
    Originally Posted by Melodika View Post
    Nice guide! Fairly detailed, will take a fair amount of patience right from the beginning, but its a steady way to earn some side cash. Great chat support too.

My 2 thumbs up~
    Originally Posted by deadlywario0 View Post
    Vouch for R2Pleasent, you probably don't remember me but I use to sell and trade RS2 Gold and you were my main buyer
    Originally Posted by KreptnKonan View Post
    Just bought the product, really good read and very informational, Thanks
    Originally Posted by indiehjaerta View Post
    Love the update on the guide, definitly planning on Coaching just want the Gold price to stabilize first.
    Originally Posted by jyk524 View Post
    great looking guide well worth the money, very professional and with this guide you will make your money back and then some

Give a man a fish feed, feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
    Originally Posted by Visualiza View Post
    5mil, Smooth transaction, prompt service, stellar customer service and a cordial demeanor to boot. AAA business through and through, will be utilizing again, thanks!
    Originally Posted by fate2009 View Post
    Vouch for R2pleasent. Bought 1M via pp. Very quick and easy trade. thanks again.

Originally Posted by spoonero View Post
    just bought 10M EU from them was fast and reliable!

i also bought gold from them on runescape too

very good service you will not be disappointed

thx!!
    Originally Posted by Ardery View Post
    Sold them 7m, super fast and easy payment. Would recommend, I remembered seeing them several years ago on Sythe when I was selling RS gold. Definitely an old name and still doing what they do best.
    Originally Posted by gold4money View Post
    bought 25m from him , very friendly and patient , good seller , A ++
    Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Just sold 3M, talked to him in Skype. Nice guy and I got the money rly fast.
    Originally Posted by tragicsthesecond View Post
    Sold them 3M gold fast and smoothly!
    Got my money instantly.
    Originally Posted by sycksyn View Post
    Trade is complete - paid fast! +rep
    Originally Posted by sycksyn View Post
    Sold him another 28M today.
    Last edited by R2Pleasent; 09-14-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    Entrepreneur - Digital Goods & Services
    Owner / Founder @ R2PLEASENT
    Co-Founder @ GGBOOST

:+: [EASY!] R2PLEASENT Presents - Earn a REAL INCOME on Diablo 3 RMAH [FUN] :+:
    Falish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sit on ah for 10 hours, buy low, sell high

strong guide bro

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Falish View Post
    sit on ah for 10 hours, buy low, sell high

strong guide bro
    You realize I posted my results, selling $15,000 USD worth of items on the RMAH. If you have sold 10% of that, please post proof. I spend ~1-2 hours a day doing my method of making real $. It does NOT involve sitting on AH for 10 hours.

I made more money in ~1-2 hours a day with this method than you made this whole calendar year.
    Co-Founder @ GGBOOST

Fishoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R2Pleasent View Post
    You realize I posted my results, selling $15,000 USD worth of items on the RMAH. If you have sold 10% of that, please post proof. I spend ~1-2 hours a day doing my method of making real $. It does NOT involve sitting on AH for 10 hours.

I made more money in ~1-2 hours a day with this method than you made this whole calendar year.
    You made yourself a point, but you are also included in your question.
    How?
    Well yeah you proved that you made alot of cash and whatever.
    But as he said, buy low sell high, there's no other way to make money on RMAH.

AND you do need to sit on AH for 10 hours. BUT you did not prove how much time you put into doing that.

It's your word vs anyone else.
    I mean, yeah I have the pic with the results. But hey, if I sit 10 hours I can get the same results too.
    But I don't want to.

I can't, i need to do that in 2-3 hours, as you said. But you can't prove that. You sold 15,000 USD worth if items. Ok. But how?

You say it's 2-3 hours a day job.
    I say it's 10 hours a day job.
    It's basically my word against yours.
    You have only showed me the results.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run a very successful Runescape business, which does over $100,000 revenue per month, and I manage 5 workers. I don't have time to sit on the AH 10 hours a day.

REFERENCE:

:+: [Paypal/Other] R2Pleasent Gold - SUMMER DISCOUNT - From .6/M :+: - Sythe.Org Forums (8000+ replies)

(1000+ Feedback on PA)

I earn a 6-digit income through virtual currencies.
    Last edited by R2Pleasent; 07-18-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    Co-Founder @ GGBOOST

xPocky24's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R2Pleasent View Post
    I earn a 6-digit income through virtual currencies.
    Then why do you have the need to make $49 more dollars?

jhtran's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ yep $49 is chump change if you bring a six-figure salary annually kthxs.

punkerpunk13's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jhtran View Post
    $100,000 revenue and $100,000 profit are two entirely different things. Also, vouch for r2. I highly doubt this guide is anything less than perfect.

somaliasky's Avatar Contributor From NYC, USA Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    196 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually believe you making over$10,000 a month because one of my friend did this in first month too. But he also told me that the sales are slowing down. He believed that there are more and more people doing the same thing he is doing. And he is considering quitting what he has been doing. Even if your profits did not decrease since early June, once you start selling guide, it will affect the profitability of this method. The population pool of this game is decreasing, so it just don't make sense that another 100 people will make $10k per month like you do. In fact, i think you are doing this because you don't see the long term future of your business strategy. That doesn't mean you wont making money, but you probably will make more by selling this guide.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaboki View Post
    Originally Posted by jhtran View Post
    Originally Posted by jaboki View Post
    $49 per copy that I would not earn otherwise. Are you questioning my earnings for this year? I can get some extremely reputable people to confirm this statement. Our website makes $100k per month revenue on Runescape - not profit - revenue.

Originally Posted by punkerpunk13 View Post
    $100,000 revenue and $100,000 profit are two entirely different things. Also, vouch for r2. I highly doubt this guide is anything less than perfect.
    Yes, exactly, I am not claiming to make $100K per month profit. That would be $1.2M per year. But, I can say I clear $100K+ per year, and all I do is trade virtual currencies. I can also confirm I made over $10K on Diablo 3 RMAH so far in profit.

Originally Posted by somaliasky View Post
    I actually believe you making over$10,000 a month because one of my friend did this in first month too. But he also told me that the sales are slowing down. He believed that there are more and more people doing the same thing he is doing. And he is considering quitting what he has been doing. Even if your profits did not decrease since early June, once you start selling guide, it will affect the profitability of this method. The population pool of this game is decreasing, so it just don't make sense that another 100 people will make $10k per month like you do. In fact, i think you are doing this because you don't see the long term future of your business strategy. That doesn't mean you wont making money, but you probably will make more by selling this guide.
    Are profits slowing down? Sure, they're slowing down.. kind of. This guide takes advantage of brand new money-making methods which are still highly profitable. Your friends may be using an outdated method. Things are still selling, you will see in my picture that I still have plenty of $ coming in.
    Last edited by R2Pleasent; 07-18-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Co-Founder @ GGBOOST

Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any gurantee that it works on RMAH's besides the US one?

Matrony's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your proof is a nice excell work , grats!

xervie's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A teaser would be awesome and probably boost your sale of the method you have.
    Dont forget to give +Rep to people that you find helpful and honest.

Lass3-'s Avatar Knight-Captain
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't believe him, do not buy the guide, believe him and buy it, simple as that. stop freaking being a d-bag and try to have some respect.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Matrony View Post
    your proof is a nice excell work , grats!
    Jealous? It's 100% real, those screenshots are from the special "Reports" section on a Business Paypal account.
    Last edited by R2Pleasent; 07-19-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Co-Founder @ GGBOOST

Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast