[EU]Cheap powerleveling service, D3 gold and IRL Money(Hard/Softcore). menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bossolv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU]Cheap powerleveling service, D3 gold and IRL Money(Hard/Softcore).

Hey there!

Me and my friend recently decided to team up after alot of experience of powerleveling and start a powerleveling service, which we decided to share here.

We provide a cheap and a fast service.

Our rates is one of the best out there, since we are not just doing this for the money, we are doing this for fun in our spare time!

READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU POST!

Pricing details:

Softcore
    1-10=200k OR 0.9$
    10-20=260k OR 1$
    1-25=500k OR 2$
    10-25=400k OR 1.5$
    1-50=800k OR 3.5$
    1-60=1mil OR 4$ (Account credentials needed)

Hardcore:(Payment through softcore gold is also available, but the rates doubles)
    1-10=230k OR 1.5$
    10-20=300k OR 2.5$
    1-25=550k OR 3.5$
    10-25=450k OR 3$
    1-50=1.2mil OR 7$
    1-60=1.8mil OR 10$ (Account credentials needed)
    (Custom powerleveling is also available but also has much worse rates then if you would choose from the price chart above)

We also do hardcore full act runs and such for an amount of money which depends on the difficulty and boss.

We DO NOT need your account credentials to powerlevel you(Except for the 1-60), all we need is your battletag and minimal action from you.

Pm me or contact me through skype for more info about the transactions and such.

"Gameroliver"@Skype.

[EU]Cheap powerleveling service, D3 gold and IRL Money(Hard/Softcore).