Giving up the game. Selling all my post-28 Immortal accounts (9 in total) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pakman651's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving up the game. Selling all my post-28 Immortal accounts (9 in total)

I bought these VS Immortal bots early June. 3 of them have been reset already, so you can apply them to your game account right away if you buy them now. The reset cooldowns on the rest of them will be up in a few days (July 4th or 5th).

I'll list the details of each account below:

- 2 x Immortal keys on 1 VS account, activated on June 4th so the reset is a few days away until it's available.

- 2 x Immortal keys on 1 VS account, activated on June 5th. Reset will be available July 5th.

- 1 x Immortal key on 1 VS account, activated on June 4th. Reset will be available July 4th.

- 1 x Immortal key on 1 VS account, activated on June 5th. Reset will be available July 5th.

- 1 x Immortal key on 1 VS account, already reset and ready to go on a new game account.

- 1 x Immortal key on 1 VS account, already reset and ready to go on a new game account.

These are post 28 accounts.

Offer me your price on Skype, if it looks good to me, I'll let you know. Lowball offers will be ignored.

My Skype is paulhan1984

I'm only willing to sell for IGG (softcore US) or Paypal sent as a gift from verified users only. I haven't been in the game of selling stuff online for very long, so I don't have any proof of how trustworthy I am, but I absolutely won't go first in a trade. Don't trust me? Good, you shouldn't, but if you really do want to buy these keys off me, you have to go first and that's the risk you're going to have to be willing to take.

I will consider taking half the payment first, then handing over the account information, then taking the other half after it's done if you can prove that you're a reputable seller.

Want to use a middleman? Sure, find a reputable middleman and pay him his fee.

Why so many people try to scam others online is beyond me. To me, this is like a normal trade you do would do every day in real life. You wouldn't try to scam the guy selling you a burger at Mcdonalds by taking the burger first and running off with it would you? If I feel even the slightest bit iffy about you, then I'll only do the trade with you for IGG gold only, with you going first of course.

Anyway my Skype again is: paulhan1984

I can provide proof of ownership via screenshot with your conversation with me in it, or share screen on skype (hiding the access codes though). I can also provide proof that I was the person who actually bought these keys originally from VS with a Paypal screenshot of the transaction ID if you require that.

PS: I just noticed the VS site is down. Will do trades once it's back up.

Giving up the game. Selling all my post-28 Immortal accounts (9 in total)
    cby's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm how much are you selling for 1 account? IGG or paypal $

pakman651's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really have a fixed price. I'd rather just hear your offer and negotiate from there. Although I can say that they look like they go for $75ish and over from looking at the other posts of people selling them, so it'd be somewhere in that range. I can take IGG/paypal or a combination of both. Contact me on skype if you want to talk more.

WhySoSneaky's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added you - mesosneaky
    Last edited by WhySoSneaky; 06-29-2012 at 09:10 PM.

ManhManh's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $300 Offer or equivalent in gold, according to prices i sell my gold for . LMK if someone offers higher