US Diablo 3 account with all 5 classes at level 60 Inferno acts 1-3 softcore menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

joshus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Diablo 3 account with all 5 classes at level 60 Inferno acts 1-3 softcore

Well I am in no hurry or need to sell, but PM me and if the offer(USD only/paypal is what i feel most comfortable with) sounds right we can go from there. My account has an authenticator so you will need to buy a new one for about $6.50 or something i think? I have near 1M in gold between all five of my characters. The DH/Wizard are both in act 3 inferno. The barb is at belial in act 2 inferno. The monk and witch doctor are both in act 1 inferno. Everything was done before patch 1.0.3 which will make acts 2-4 inferno much easier to do btw. I have many crafting mats stored up from each difficulty and am level 10 in blacksmith as well as level 10 in jewel crafting. Have 4 or 5 rare patterns learned that i found for the blacksmith. Massive amount of every color square AND flawless square (easily enough to make a few max level star gems from jewel craft, I just preferred to stockpile the squares/flawless squares. I have the Whimsyshire Normal/Nightmare/Hell staff made. 1M gold in total costs and another one million gold for inferno quality staff.

My barb has the best gear of everyone by far at around 46k health/770 all resists/25k damage (2 hander)/around 71% DR. Solos act 2 inferno elites and all easy. Worth noting I can get up to 100k damage(with wrath of the beserker, around 50k without it) in cheap blue gear but sacrificing the resists majorly and putting you in the 35k health region. I was doing ungodly fast warden/butcher 5 stack runs with zero deaths easily before i sold the damage set since i was done farming act 1.

My DH has 70k damage with sharpshooter and around 35k without it. Around 25k health. Had i spent the millions and millions of gold on my DH instead of my barb i would have an easy 100k+ damage! Easy to gear up due to class mechanics.

My wizard has around 200 all resists/27k health and this is enough to survive with force armor 3 hits from most early act 3 inferno mobs! Has some health regen stacked for synergy but it was nerfed a while back so it isnt as noticeable as it used to be. 44k damage with only force weapon, and 48k+ force weapon and sparkflint. I prefer running with teleport/illusionist since i can cast it everytime i get hit with force armor. All of act 2 was a breeze and some areas in act 3 are just as easy with blizzard/venom hydra spec.

My monk has 360 all resists/10.5k damage/30k+ health/24% dodge/61% DR. This and my witch doctor are the freshest of the bunch. Solo's act 1 inferno easy.

The witch doctor is actually level 53. I can have him 60 in as less then a day easy though. So in your PM whisper if you would like me to first level this one to 60 for whatever reason. I would not be buying him any gear past what hes got or would find getting past hell diablo into inferno. Soloing hell with zero difficulty at a better then average pace currently.

Will only sell the account as a whole, no gear sets/etc. Diablo 2 included with purchase on the account. This will be 100% final when/if buyer and myself agree to a price. I am original owner since release day and have all secret questions/cdkeys/passwords/etc. No pictures will be provided for security reasons, i listed basic stats which is what matters.

US Diablo 3 account with all 5 classes at level 60 Inferno acts 1-3 softcore
    jibranpcc's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what price are you looking for?

joshus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am unsure on actual value, was hoping for the people whispering me with bids on helping me figure it out.

joshus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpbumpbump

joshus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R