2 CD keys for sale!!!!!!!!!!New seller here but been tradeing on immortal bot forums menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

caddel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 CD keys for sale!!!!!!!!!!New seller here but been tradeing on immortal bot forums

I have done lots of business with Diablo 3 and am looking to sell my last 2 keys. I can verify my identiy on Virtual Steroids (immortal bot) site where i have been an active member since 18 may doing trades every day.

I am selling brand new D3 keys for 10 mil. I will send you the key after full payment is sent. I am a trusted seller and my recent vouches can be seen below!

If you are unsure my keys work then you can make a temp password to the Bnet account and I will be happy to apply the key for you. Other wise all sales final and 100% sure all keys work.

CD KEYS= 2

GUEST PASS= 12

Guest passes are 500k each.

VOUCHES

xvmon, on 08 June 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:
    i did trading with him before like 5times++ i can vouch for him
    don114, on 08 June 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:
    very honest and very quick, i approve this guy =]
    czzplnm, on 08 June 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:
    cd key worked and it is smooth, paid 1.5m also to get it shipped to me. thanks dave
    StudMuffin2113, on 08 June 2012 - 04:05 AM, said:
    VOUGE!I traded first, Gave him the gold. he sent me a email with the Picture of the accually case / Sleeve with CD key on it. clear as day. went activated it. All works 100%. he said hes sending out the box to me too so i have the hard copy which is better than anyone else selling CD keys on here. ODVIOUSLY i dont have it cus it was 10 min ago i got the key but i have no reason not to trust that he is sending it.
    Roadkill, on 08 June 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:
    This is a trustworthy trader.
    Zoop, on 10 June 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:
    I have recently started trading with Dave. He is a trusted trader and is also one heck.of a nice guy. You can't put a price tag on.honesty and integrity. Dave communicates well, is prompt and corteous. If you are looking to connect with some D3 keys and don't care to waste your time getting burned then Dave is your guy.I seriously can't recommend dealing with a person any more than I am Dave. I have personally recommended him to both friends and family. All of my experiences with Dave have been nothing but positive.Good luck traders, thank you Dave!
    Last edited by caddel; 06-10-2012 at 10:35 AM.

2 CD keys for sale!!!!!!!!!!New seller here but been tradeing on immortal bot forums