WTS Diablo 3 Acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Diablo 3 Acc

Hello, I'm willing to sell my Diablo battle.net europe account ( with a lvl 21 Barberian on US server) . My friend bought it to me as a present, but didn't like it so I decided to sell it.The price is 49$ anyone who's interested PM me.

P.s I do understand that this is my first post and what not, but I hope this won't scare you from making this deal with me.
    Last edited by erkanas; 05-17-2012 at 02:22 PM.

WTS Diablo 3 Acc
    tersagun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erkanas View Post
    Hello, I'm willing to sell my Diablo battle.net europe account ( with a lvl 21 Barberian on US server) . My friend bought it to me as a present, but didn't like it so I decided to sell it.The price is 60$ anyone who's interested PM me.

P.s I do understand that this is my first post and what not, but I hope this won't scare you from making this deal with me.

It DOES scare me, and it should scare anyone :-) Too many scams lately, no offense on you.

BTW 60$ is the official battle.net US price anyway, why buying from you for an US account?

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured that the character would add some value . Ok then tell me what price would be acceptable to you?

tersagun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, no price would be acceptable for me considering your rep ;-)

But it would be worth 40ish $ me thinks. Char does not have a value, as the game is just 2 days old :-)

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well too bad then. Anyway I'd still would like to get at least 49 bucks for it

kevillet's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about $25 and my battle.net account with 1 year of wow and a lvl 85 rouge

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kevillet View Post
    how about $25 and my battle.net account with 1 year of wow and a lvl 85 rouge
    Sorry mate, but I don't play WoW so I rather have the money .Tough thanks for the offer

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling the account.

erkanas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got scammed by Badtobaco. Be aware.

Originally Posted by erkanas
    Originally Posted by Badtobaco
    Originally Posted by erkanas
    Originally Posted by Badtobaco
    Greetings erkanas, I might be interested in purchasing your Diablo 3 account, just want to know if the account is still available for sale and if the price is negotiable. Thank you.
    Hello, yes it's still available as for the price i don't know if I can go lower than 49$, after all the lowest price of Diablo3 EU is 69$ on retail. Of course I understand that buying via forum is bit risky so I think 20$ off is pretty reasonable. Regards.
    Well you're right, I thought maybe I could convince you to go lower since I am looking to buy the cheapest Diablo 3 possible, payment via PayPal right? And if so, since you just joined this month and also got only 5 posts and no reputation, are you willing to go first? I am a member of OwnedCore since February 2011, did plenty of successful transactions (you can see the vouches in my Reputation tab) and also posted some helpful things for the people here (such as the Vindictus tutorial). And if everything goes well I will vouch for you, letting people know that you're legit so they will have no restrains trading with you in the future. If it would make you feel better I could show a screen of my PayPal with the money and that I am ready to ship them once you give me the account. Thanks.

Regards, Michael
    Yes the transaction would be made via PayPal and I would be willing to go first, but sorry I can't go lower than 49$.
    Alright, so last price is $49? If so alright. What's your paypal email address? And also mind giving me the account name / password and secret question / answer of the account?