[Serious] Buying Diablo 3 Beta Key/Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Serious] Buying Diablo 3 Beta Key/Account

Hi there. I will be buying a key/account access soon (when the closed beta comes out) for a good price (a good price for you). If you are interested, PM me so we can make a deal. If you are more interested in this, the deal could be about me sharing the access to my D3 bot with you. I NEED a key, meaning the deal can be flexible. The bot probably won't be ready before the game releases, but I would give you access to it for free as soon as it works. I won't deal with any lazy leecher, or non-active members if they don't look serious enough.

You can make sure you're dealing with the good person if you decide to sell it to me. I'm not using this key to play the game, which is why I'm offering such a good price. Any transfer will be done over PayPal, with a reversible payment option so I don't get scammed. I won't scam you, I'm here to buy an access to the beta. As you can see I'm an Elite user here and try to contribute as much as I can.

If you're looking to sell an account, I won't change the password if you ask me not to. I must have the priority on accessing your account though, and I want you to tell me before logging in so you don't interrupt a debugging session. I won't use the BattleNet account to access any other game.

If you want to contact me directly, add me on msn: [email protected] . Don't send me an email there, it will get lost in the 3k+ unread spam mails.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 09-27-2011 at 01:39 PM.

[Serious] Buying Diablo 3 Beta Key/Account
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending how much you are paying, I'd be more than interested. I have 2 bnets with 2 different computer specs, so we'll see if I get lucky

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know invites were sent not long ago, I'm writing a reply here to remember people that I'm VERY serious in this offer, and that I am ready to offer a price that will be higher than most prices here. Just contact me.