3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attribute Values

Hi I know I'm very late to be asking questions about D3 and this forums is kinda dead.
    But I'm working on a basic bot that can play the game and level just for fun and private use.

I've managed to fetch all ACDs and draw them on screen and so on.
    I'm working on the attributes and I have some random issues that I can't seem to figure out.

I reversed with IDA and found out how to get the AttributeGroupsContainer and then looping through and matching the ACDs FastAttribGroupId.

Stats like the Players Total Int or total Vitality works good every new game. But I get sometimes weird health values on HitpointsCur and HitpointsMaxTotal.
    Some games they are fine and I get the same values the game is showing in the UI and sometimes a really small float on currHitPoints and exactly 1.0 on the MaxTotal.

Offset 0x158 and 0x15C in the ACDs seem to hold the FastattribGroupIds. Which one should I use? For me both work to get values for the players attributes like Intelligence.

I'm doing this all in-process and not reading memory externally.

Solved.

I kepts a flag check that I copied from Enigma Attribute Reader. It made it skip some attributes, now I can get all attribs from the FastAttribGroup without issues.
    The hash function to get to the right entry from the ptr array then just compare attribute key.
    Last edited by hjalplos; 04-18-2023 at 01:35 PM.

Attribute Values
  2. Thanks 9x0910 (1 members gave Thanks to hjalplos for this useful post)