Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news everyone! I've created a public SVN repository where I can commit changes to, instead of having to create a zip and upload via OC. This makes it much easier to push updates, so you should probably get yourself an SVN client in order to keep up Original post has been updated with this info.

[C#] Enigma.D3
    AGPS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo! Enigma.

enigma32's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AGPS View Post
    Bravo! Enigma.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by tanvandan View Post
    Great work Enigma. One question, how do you enumerate all the actors?
    Enumerators now added to SVN.

tgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you enigma for the hard work, I will try the gold suggestion later tonight. Another question how to obtain stash and backpack items are there any objects that hold this data thanks.

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tgo View Post
    Thank you enigma for the hard work, I will try the gold suggestion later tonight. Another question how to obtain stash and backpack items are there any objects that hold this data thanks.
    SVN updated! I've added a method in ActorCommonDataHelper to get the GoldAcd (remember it's the ItemStackQuantity attribute and not Gold to use). I've also added enumerators for backpack items and stash items

Also fixed a little type bug in Container/ExpandableContainer enumerators that would cause it to iterate even though empty ^^

tgo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic work, i do on occasion get an exception when parsing actors in

Code:
    public Entry this[int bucket] line 57 in Map.cs
    Otherwise thank you for your contribution.

karnkore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this! Does this use pattern scanning? Will you be updating this for every patch?

NoCopyPaste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Enigma, thank you so much!!
    this one's totally worth creating an account ;D

I have a two questions: which version of IDA did you use? I had problems decompiling with the free version, but that doesn't have to mean a lot, because I'm quite new to this ^^
    ... and did anyone manage to get a Monster's state or quality yet or can give me advice? Do I have to find an Attribute ID or just the right offset it ActorCommonData? Or did I just miss something very obvious? ;D

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tgo View Post
    Fantastic work, i do on occasion get an exception when parsing actors in

Code:
    public Entry this[int bucket] line 57 in Map.cs
    Thanks I'm guessing you get that when reading an attribute, and I'm assuming you're using my helper class for it. If the attribute map would change during a read then that could cause a bad "Mask" to be returned and therefore a bad index attempted to be used. Wrap the entire block in a try catch if you want to ignore those errors, should only be temporary.

Originally Posted by karnkore View Post
    Thanks for this! Does this use pattern scanning? Will you be updating this for every patch?
    You're welcome! The library itself does not use pattern scanning no. I've developed a tool that can run IDA patterns directly on the exe, but sadly the IDA plugin I generate those with was considering ObjectManager offsets static, so pretty much all of them failed with latest patch (GameGlobals shrunk by 8 bytes and there are 2x those early in the struct, caused everything after to be -0x10). I'm planning to keep this updated yes, not all structures, but what people seem to be using.

Originally Posted by NoCopyPaste View Post
    Wow Enigma, thank you so much!!
    this one's totally worth creating an account ;D

I have a two questions: which version of IDA did you use? I had problems decompiling with the free version, but that doesn't have to mean a lot, because I'm quite new to this ^^
    ... and did anyone manage to get a Monster's state or quality yet or can give me advice? Do I have to find an Attribute ID or just the right offset it ActorCommonData? Or did I just miss something very obvious? ;D
    Glad you like it! I'm using 6.1.110315 IDA Pro and 1.5.0.110408 Hex-Rays Decompiler, see the earlier thread ([C#] 1.0.8.16603 Enigma.D3) for some more info.

See ActorCommonData.x0B8_MonsterQualityLevel for monster quality, and I'm guessing monster state (if you're thinking of the enum) is somewhere inside Actor. You can use CodeGeneratorHelper.GetDump on an Actor array to get something you can load in Excel and start filtering.

EDIT: Don't bother looking for MonsterState, can't find any references to that symbol table (enum).
    Last edited by enigma32; 04-16-2014 at 06:07 PM.

kismp123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great job ! enigma

moe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi enigma.

thank you for publishing this, very interesting and much respect for taking the time to do this. as documentation seems rather non existent, I hope you don't mind if I bug you with some questions about parsing actor data. I can't seem to find the actual function to read out all actors so that I can iterate through it and find the ones I'm interested in. I'm not familiar with your way of wording names so I'm having issues finding out what certain names mean (IE i assume actors = entities). I've seen many things that seem to return 1 specific actor, but haven't stumbled upon anything that dumps them all. (IE I'm looking for chests which i assume is a gizmo (so actortype 2), but I cant find anything that dumps all actors so I can find all actors with a type "2" and gismo type "1")

I'd appreciate any nudging you could do

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi moe,

From what I understand "Actor" is a kind of threading model where basically they all talk to each other during an update loop. In the exe they're called RActors (based on log messages and debug strings) but there are also Actors which are the SNO (serialized objects? haven't found what it stands for) objects from MPQs. Maybe the extra R stands for Realized, Real or Realm? Anyways, I'm not sure if that is at all related to the threading system, but that is what I suspect If this made you more confused than not then just ignore, I'm being geeky

• Actor = "Entity" that exists in the world, it has a physical body.
    • ActorCommonData (ACD) = Data potentially "attached" to an Actor (linked with IDs). Inventory items for instance has no Actor.

For chests specifically I would be satisfied with ACDs, and that could be done with:
    ActorCommonDataHelper.Enumerate(a => a.x180_GizmoType == GizmoType.Chest)
    If that would be good enough for you I don't know, you'll just have to test Saw there are 2 other chest gizmo types that you might want to include depending on what you want exactly.

If you're instead interested in the information contained in Actor struct and want to enumerate those then it's the same as enumerating ACDs. They're both contained in an ExpandableContainer, the one for Actors are at ObjectManager.x910_RActors

You can also use the ActorID in an ACD to get the specific Actor that is related to it (ID -1 = none). Just remember to cast the ID to a short in order to get the index out of it.

I'm currently working on re-implementing my super old Map"Hack" (Radar) based on Enigma.D3, so I'll (hopefully) be adding some high performance enumeration/dump methods later I'm expecting to include that project on the svn repo.

Best regards,
    Enigma

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    Hi moe,

From what I understand "Actor" is a kind of threading model where basically they all talk to each other during an update loop. In the exe they're called RActors (based on log messages and debug strings) but there are also Actors which are the SNO (serialized objects? haven't found what it stands for) objects from MPQs. Maybe the extra R stands for Realized, Real or Realm? Anyways, I'm not sure if that is at all related to the threading system, but that is what I suspect If this made you more confused than not then just ignore, I'm being geeky

• Actor = "Entity" that exists in the world, it has a physical body.
    • ActorCommonData (ACD) = Data potentially "attached" to an Actor (linked with IDs). Inventory items for instance has no Actor.

For chests specifically I would be satisfied with ACDs, and that could be done with:
    ActorCommonDataHelper.Enumerate(a => a.x180_GizmoType == GizmoType.Chest)
    If that would be good enough for you I don't know, you'll just have to test Saw there are 2 other chest gizmo types that you might want to include depending on what you want exactly.

If you're instead interested in the information contained in Actor struct and want to enumerate those then it's the same as enumerating ACDs. They're both contained in an ExpandableContainer, the one for Actors are at ObjectManager.x910_RActors

You can also use the ActorID in an ACD to get the specific Actor that is related to it (ID -1 = none). Just remember to cast the ID to a short in order to get the index out of it.

I'm currently working on re-implementing my super old Map"Hack" (Radar) based on Enigma.D3, so I'll (hopefully) be adding some high performance enumeration/dump methods later I'm expecting to include that project on the svn repo.

Best regards,
    Enigma
    thanks for the info.

I'm not really seeing how to properly implement this. are you suggesting to alter the ActorCommonDataHelper or use the existing functions as is, because your snippet doesn't seem to make sense as there is no enumerate function (unless you are using VB?) (at least as of the download link from the first post). there is only getlocalacd and getacd.

from what I can tell it looks like getlocalacd only dumps the information on your charater information (edit: sorry was looking at localdata not localAdc). I've been able to successfully get your XYZ coordinates, but I am unsure if I can use the same function to get the list of chests or if I must first dump the actor's list to then get the ID's of the chests, then use the GetACD() function to get their location information.

again I apoligize for having to have this explained but the lack of documentation makes it kind of hard to understand what is happening where.
    Last edited by moe; 04-21-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, maybe OP wasn't clear enough. The latest source is on SVN, both attached files are outdated by now (I removed them).
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...nDataHelper.cs (here are the enumerators I'm talking about, but you need a full checkout as many files have changed).
    Last edited by enigma32; 04-21-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    Sorry, maybe OP wasn't clear enough. The latest source is on SVN, both attached files are outdated by now (I removed them).
    https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...nDataHelper.cs (here are the enumerators I'm talking about, but you need a full checkout as many files have changed).
    wow I feel stupid, *facepalm.

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast