0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Me Choose A Bot please

Hello, I am currently in the market for a Diablo 3 bot. I will explain a few things so you can possibly help me better.

I have used bots in many other games. Notably I have used 7ish free bots for Diablo 2 LoD. Some that I can remember is JHJ, pindlebot, D2JSP, as well as more. I have used bots for World of Warcraft as well. Most notably I was a long term user of Glider.

I am currently interesting in only botting on 1 computer. I have not, and have no interest in, botting as a way to supplement my income.
    I am OK with having to tweak the bot a lot. I am OK with the occasional crash. I am OK with a bot that does not have a graphic interface. I am OK with a moderate to steep learning curve to get the bot working.

I am NOT OK with a bot programmer/management that has a disconnect with their userbase (there was a big difference between say glider and most of their immediate successors, which I will not name).

Some things I am interested in regarding a diablo 3 bot is as follows (having all of these is not a necessity):

Being able to "farm" mp1 or higher in Inferno, looting gold at the very least, IDing rares if possible, and looting legendaries.
    A bot that regularly updates.
    An AH bot.
    Most importantly, a good community. I contributed to Glider in many ways, the community was good this way. I also was able to ask questions and get thoughtful responses.
    Money is not a non-issue, but quality is much much greater selling point for me than monetary value.

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can help me .

Help Me Choose A Bot please