0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic Find Gear Switcher script?

Hey everyone, I'm a little new around here I was wandering if anyone here knew of any sort of AutoIT script that I could use to switch from my regular gear to magic find. As a DH, I can find it sometimes frustrating to switch to MF gear at the end of a fight, only to get 1 hit and then have to start all over again. An example for the type of script I'm looking for would be [Click R-Ctrl to unpause, script opens my Inventory ("i") and then right clicks all of the gear top to bottom in the highlighted area on my example inventory image, and then closes the inventory]. What I'd hope to accomplish with this is quicker MF change times, hopefully increasing my survivabilty. I'm not sure if this exists, but if anyone knows of anything, help/links would be much appreciated. If it doesn't exist, I was wandering if any of you guys would know how to code it. It seems like a simple enough code, sadly I'm not a programmer or else I would code it on my own. I would take the time to learn, but I work a full time job and go to school part time, so my hands are kind of tied. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Magic Find Gear Switcher script?-d3gearslot-png

Magic Find Gear Switcher script?
    chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out mmbbq, it does this as well as many other things

skweejal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosad1 View Post
    Check out mmbbq, it does this as well as many other things
    Hmm, I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. It doesn't look very safe to use, I really don't feel like getting banned. I'm really just looking for something to run a simple command, just an .au3 file even. As low profile as I can get.

jho369's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skweejal View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. It doesn't look very safe to use, I really don't feel like getting banned. I'm really just looking for something to run a simple command, just an .au3 file even. As low profile as I can get.
    1. Use record tool from autoit
    2. Modifying the way the game runs is a risk of getting banned
    3. Nobody feels like getting banned

It takes me 2 mins top to set up the script and I know nothing about scripting before I started and i'm sure it's easier for you to do it than someone else SS their inventory items for the right slot and then giving you the script when it can take you a few mins to do it yourself...I'm not sure what else to say but there are plenty of scripts out there.