Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much XP per hour does it get? Does this works for paragon?

[AutoIT] Another A3Q4 LevelBot 800x600
    Nicheuji's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always kill everything with the 2nd strike. How do I stop from there so that my monk can leave the game sooner (Faster runs)?

ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, looks like i will be needing quite a bit of help here, first of i would like to thank everyone who put there time and energy into making these scripts. To begin with, i am fairly new with this scripting and autoit stuff, so bear with me. I already have the game running in 800x600 in the top left corner, I am playing as a monk, Also am i suppose to be doing these runs on a lower difficulty setting? I have d/led the tremors_monk.au3, dctm.au3, nomadmemory.au3 and when i run the tremors_monk.au3 file through autoit, it seems to load up the dctm file and that file generates quite a bit of errors.

I have attached a readme file, so hopefully someone can help me get it working.

Errors.txt

testingtesting's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the script but sine is using memory read/write(if any)....won't it be risky for a ban?

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argh, sorry wrong post!

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm, looks like this topic ain't active any more? Anyways, does anyone know how i can resolve the "WARNING: $ClickToMoveCurX: possibly used before declaration." issue in the dctm.au3 file? Also, all the files i grabbed where from Huggarn's links.

dogra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you moved dctm.au3 and nomadmemory.au3 into your ..\autoit\include folder?

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Dogra, hehehe finally someone was able to respond, originally i placed those two files you mentioned into the same folder where i had the tremors_monk.au3 file, but i just tried moving those two files you mentioned over to the \autoit\include folder and i get the exact same errors. I have tried both nomadmemory.au3 files that are available to download.

raidenn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToKill View Post
    Hi guys, looks like i will be needing quite a bit of help here, first of i would like to thank everyone who put there time and energy into making these scripts. To begin with, i am fairly new with this scripting and autoit stuff, so bear with me. I already have the game running in 800x600 in the top left corner, I am playing as a monk, Also am i suppose to be doing these runs on a lower difficulty setting? I have d/led the tremors_monk.au3, dctm.au3, nomadmemory.au3 and when i run the tremors_monk.au3 file through autoit, it seems to load up the dctm file and that file generates quite a bit of errors.

I have attached a readme file, so hopefully someone can help me get it working.

Errors.txt

Try these files

dctm.au3

NomadMemory.au3
    Last edited by raidenn; 09-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.

raidenn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nightavanger View Post
    How much XP per hour does it get? Does this works for paragon?
    I make 70k exp per run, and the whole run takes on average 40 to 50 seconds.

But rounding that number to 1 minute per run.

This would give 70K * 60Min = 4.2Mil Exp per Hour.

If you let the bot run for 6 hours it will be +25Mil Exp

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey raidenn, thx trying to help me out, i just d/led your two files and placed them into the same folder i have the other au3 files and i am still getting some errors. I also tried placing the files into the \autoit\include folder and had no luck. Also are you suppose to do these runs on a lower level other than inferno?

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Anyone\Documents\Diablo III\tremors_monk.au3" /UserParams
    +>14:31:34 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.33 Environment(Language:0409 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X86)
    >Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0) from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
    C:\Users\Anyone\Documents\Diablo III\tremors_monk.au3(5,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <dctm.au3>.
    #include <dctm.au3>
    ~~~~~~~~~^
    C:\Users\Anyone\Documents\Diablo III\tremors_monk.au3(46,35) : ERROR: SetPrivilege(): undefined function.
    SetPrivilege("SeDebugPrivilege", 1)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
    C:\Users\Anyone\Documents\Diablo III\tremors_monk.au3(55,35) : ERROR: _MemoryOpen(): undefined function.
    Local $d3 = _MemoryOpen($ProcessID)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
    C:\Users\Anyone\Documents\Diablo III\tremors_monk.au3 - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    !>14:31:34 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
    >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.676

Perezsz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About problem of not doing anything after entering the game: The problem is in the color itself in PixelSearch of $inGame. This functions checks color of your resource in resource orb, and if it right the script will continue, if not it will "sleep" forever. Initially color is set to 0x296D21 which is green. So you need to change it to color of your resource. For monk its 0xD8B76F.
    So you need to change 235 line for tremors_monk.au3 into this: $inGame = PixelSearch(591, 587, 593, 620, 0xD8B76F, 10)
    Cure for DH posted earlier by author.

2ReadyToKill: I have tremors_monk, dctm and nomadmemory in the same folder and it works fine. Folder is like C:\Bot\

p.s. Sorry for my engrish
    Last edited by Perezsz; 09-14-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Perezsz, i just changed the pixelsearch code to the line you mentioned, since i am using the monk, however that is not my problem, I've tried all the different dctm and nomadmemory files that were available and still get the errors i mentioned, regardless of which folders i place them in. By the way your English seems fine.

Perezsz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you =)
    I can't really be helpful with your problem since i'm using winXP. Several thoughts: Try execute script with AutoIt3.exe instead of Wrapper. Maybe it's about root rights since it's 7. The script itself won't run if Diablo is not running - it would say something like "variables used without being declared", so start Diablo before script.
    And my folder contains: dctm.au3, nomadmemory.au3, tremors_monk.au3 and log-file.

Edit: Well the errors from above are self explanatory - autoit can't open dctm. 2 other errors is just a consequence of first one. And he can't open it because either he can't find it or there is no access to dctm. Try place files to somewhere like C:\Games\
    Last edited by Perezsz; 09-15-2012 at 04:50 AM.

PleaseHelpMe's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone hitting game limit with this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast