[Undetectable][Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt]  Dank Cellar looking for collaboration menu

User Tag List

hunkeelin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Undetectable][Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt] Dank Cellar looking for collaboration

The most fun part in d3 is actually reading and understanding the code wrote by someone else instead of playing it lol. I have 4 years c++ background and 3 years matlab background. However, this is my first time encountering an image recognition program.

As of now, I am trying to implement a RNG in Sarkoth's code. So the random number is from 1 to 100.
    if rng == 1
    go to AH buy 1 essence.
    if rng ==2
    go to Ah buy 1 tome.
    if rng == 3
    go to trade and type "WTS tomes of secret" walk around in town.
    if rng == 4
    bla bla bla to 10

Features (the occurance in the list below depends on how you set your RNG, if you set your RNG from 1 to 1000, it is less likely for the list below to happen and so on, if you want to be safe, you can set your rng from 1 to 100, either way i will implement a gui interface for user to customize their chats, risks number of tomes buy/sell as well as essence.

- talk in trade chat. I will make all the players to join the class channel (e.g DH channel), since there's always less than 20 people there, then i'll generate a normally conversation between fellow bot mate =)
    - buy/sell some commodities. like tomes or essence
    - different pathways to dank celler at least 5.
    - different farming hot spot core, dank, nightmare azmodan run
    - talk to friends e.g "how much per mil?"
    - view friend profile
    - a 5~10 minutes surfing AH
    - auto repair
    - only sell items that are lower than level 61
    - salvage items that's above 61

by implementing this, it will make our bot not possible to detect. However, i'm inexperience and do not know how to code it probably.
    Please shoot me an email [email protected] or add me in skype bishouno.teresa if you are interested in collaboration.

this RNG loop can also apply to other bots too. Which is awesome. It seems blizzard is monitoring this site. We will also make it editable for users if they would want to change their RNG actions. Such as RNG choice #3 for example, instead of WTB tomes of secret we can let user decide which phrase they want.

edit* The RNG can also direct different pathway to the dank celler

i also have other brilliant ideas about glitches too, but i don't' want to give it out just yet. I will only be sharing the glitches bots and exploit to my collaborative partners.
    Last edited by hunkeelin; 07-24-2012 at 01:06 PM.

[Undetectable][Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt]  Dank Cellar looking for collaboration
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? no one?

4char 4char 4char

Terrencerc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump on ^^^^ Behalf

Diablo3Bot's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a lot more to making an undetectable bot than order/how often your toon goes to the vendor. You have to mirror your play style. Doing the same run, over and over for hours on end, only doing the same quest, no matter how random, will get you flagged. You need to do different quests, kill things in differing ways. Earn money slower. The bot will have to be extremely complex to not get caught. And more importantly earn money slower.

In that regard, with the new game time limit coming up the bot will have to do longer runs, not just stand around, that will probably get you flagged, and being unproductive removes the reason for using a bot.

The bot will have to have some way to navigate through a map.
    The bot will have to know where enemies are and kill them.
    The bot will have to look at items and evaluate whether to keep, sell, or salvage.
    The bot will have to change the order of stash, sell, salvage.
    etc...

Since you are programmer and you are planning to write a program, the first thing you need to do is to design the system. Make a list of what the bot must do and program each part or better yet be able to take each part and have different programmers write each part.

Here's a quick example of one part that could be broken out into it's own function:

When at vendor:
    do the following things in a random order:
    - sell items
    - repair
    - look at items vendor is selling
    - buy items vendor is selling (if better than currently equipped item)
    * the random algorithm should heavily favor selling, and should check repairing often

So start working on this, and then post the doc somewhere for other members to read and review. Once the doc is done round up other programmers, each person take a part, have some collaboration and you will probably end up with a pretty good bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My focus on this program is not about the complexity. I just need to know how to implement the choice loop. Everything else can be coded under that. I also would like how auto detect image and how to make autoit detect new image.

minillo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my opinion, to make a bot undetectable the program have to have 3-4 different runs, and randomize the number of runs of run1, then randomly select next run, for example run3, do random runs, changing quests all the time. for example. run 1: sarkoth, run2: istaku, run3: leorics manor....
    I heard something about farming the pots of izual. it still working? if you farm that pots for a couple hours, you may get something good.. not leaving the game, so this might be undetectable. Anyway, i havent used that spot, so i dont really know if that is good.

Terrencerc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like with all the ban waves, and patches, most predominantly the game limit counter, we're at a crossroads in the botting world for the purpose of farming.. The bots are having to increase in intelligence faster than blizzard can detect them. I feel it's almost to the point where a bot has to literally mimic the actions of a human player in order to become less-detectable, because to be honest.. blizz can issue a ban on an assumption, and theres really nothing you can do about it.. so the possibility of being banned is always there, it just depends if the risk/reward value equals out into the favor of the botter. And hopefully with new programming in the new and upcoming bots, the reward will be much higher than it is as all of these ban waves are hitting us.