Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone with problems with the vendor or salvaging part CHECK YOUR MOVEMENT SPEED

[Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Peterk426's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instructions
    1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript-CHECK
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip-CHECK
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script-CHECK
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include-CHECK
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations-CHECK
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory-???
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080-CHECK
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button-CHECK
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images

For 6 I installed Tesseract from google code...What exactly do I do with it now? No directions for that..So its sitting where it was defaultly downloaded to...

Build Required

You must define each hero and their position in the choose champion list in the format "CLASS NAME|LIST POSITION|MOVE SPEED MODIFIER"

Example 1: you have a Barbarian at position 1 on your list with 0% movespeed

Global $HeroSelectList[1] = ["Barbarian|1|0"]
    Example 2: you have a Barbarian at position 2 on your list with 11% movespeed and a Wizard at position 3 with 0% movespeed
    Global $HeroSelectList[2] = ["Barbarian|2|11", "Wizard|3|0"]
    DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THE [2] after $HeroSelectList[2] TO THE NUMBER OF HEROS YOU DEFINED
    Select the starting Hero by setting HeroID to 1,2... refering to the list defined above DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THIS TO A VALID NUMBER (LESS THEN THE LIST LENGTH)

And for this part...Where am I editing this? The Fastfind or the Tesseract? Even if I try to run these scripts they don't run at all..

Note: I was using Not Ares Script before this and since I had 0 luck getting it to work, I decided to come here..

This is my other post since I couldnt figure out how to get not ares script to run

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2355543

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2356884

This is the post of Notares Script

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html

Can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong.And yes I have the running speed correct. But now im confused since I was trying to use 1 script and going back to the other im just super confused.

smitty10's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    Everyone with problems with the vendor or salvaging part CHECK YOUR MOVEMENT SPEED
    My movement speed is set at 19, which is my movement speed in the stats menu. I'm assuming that's the right number? I don't seem to have a problem selling items if there was nothing to salvage. I also don't seem to have a problem salvaging items. I only seem to have a problem selling items after I've salvaged items. I end up clicking on the villager and the bot gets stuck, otherwise everything works great.

Ph3n0m3n0n's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    missing the cellar is fixed in the updated version of this script! great work, running flawless now, thanks blacksack

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Quietess View Post
    Thanks for the help, it's working now.
    is it because you used / instead of |...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
    My movement speed is set at 19, which is my movement speed in the stats menu. I'm assuming that's the right number? I don't seem to have a problem selling items if there was nothing to salvage. I also don't seem to have a problem salvaging items. I only seem to have a problem selling items after I've salvaged items. I end up clicking on the villager and the bot gets stuck, otherwise everything works great.
    Hmm ok, i will take a look at this, i dont use salvaging so if there is a problem i would have missed it

Jack187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @all 800x600 converters :-)

I converted one of your old scripts to 800x600, because of performance issues (only have a GTX 260).. Worked quite well, but i got big trouble with tesseract. Couldn't get it to work reliable, but i tried to get it via memory reading. That wasn't as easy as i thought but that's another story... I'm still learning :-). I only want to inform you guys that there might be problems with monitoring.
    As the new script with much better timings arrived, I switched to the new version and realized that I was able to do two clients parallel. So i stopped the 800x600 thing, because I'm playing with memory reading and the script was/is doing a real good job :-).
    Perhaps i can convert a part, too. But the problem is that my holiday is over and i probably got a lot of work to do in next days :-/...

keep the good working going ;-)!

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a problem with TP in town, how to fix it?

smitty10's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm ok, i will take a look at this, i dont use salvaging so if there is a problem i would have missed it
    Thanks! For now I'll just switch it back to selling all the items.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jack187 View Post
    @all 800x600 converters :-)

I converted one of your old scripts to 800x600, because of performance issues (only have a GTX 260).. Worked quite well, but i got big trouble with tesseract. Couldn't get it to work reliable, but i tried to get it via memory reading. That wasn't as easy as i thought but that's another story... I'm still learning :-). I only want to inform you guys that there might be problems with monitoring.
    As the new script with much better timings arrived, I switched to the new version and realized that I was able to do two clients parallel. So i stopped the 800x600 thing, because I'm playing with memory reading and the script was/is doing a real good job :-).
    Perhaps i can convert a part, too. But the problem is that my holiday is over and i probably got a lot of work to do in next days :-/...

keep the good working going ;-)!
    Yes thats a good point, the gold display will be so small/blurry i dont think tesserect will have any chance of reading it accurately. Maybe we should make 1024x768 our target or just sacrifice the gold counter its not like its essential

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by impsty View Post
    I have a problem with TP in town, how to fix it?
    try disabling $DetectTPFail, line 58

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok does anyone know why I cant update the first post.. there is out of date info on there and everytime i try to edit I just get a 404 server error starting to get annoying :P

sgav89's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Thank you for the script. I have been following DonDooBee on the monk scripts for a while.
    My problem is that I am running Windows 32 bit, I get the error "Can't find programfiles( 86)\tesseract-ocr\tesseract.e e" this is obviously because it is in Program Files not Program Files 86.
    Is there a line on the script to change this? ( I have searched to no avail), or do I just create a fake Program FIles 86 folder?

Thanks for any help and advice

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try disabling $DetectTPFail, line 58
    Doesnt work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgav89 View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you for the script. I have been following DonDooBee on the monk scripts for a while.
    My problem is that I am running Windows 32 bit, I get the error "Can't find programfiles( 86)\tesseract-ocr\tesseract.e e" this is obviously because it is in Program Files not Program Files 86.
    Is there a line on the script to change this? ( I have searched to no avail), or do I just create a fake Program FIles 86 folder?

Thanks for any help and advice
    Let me copy and paste the instructions for you because i know reading past the first line can be such a burden

Instructions
    1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images
    HINT: ITS ITEM 9

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast