Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There seems to be some issue with the forum at the moment, i cant edit my first post, keep getting 404 error.. is this just me??

Anyway download the script again, i made changes to the vendor pathing times and you need this updated build if your using DH

Demon Hunter - Game Guide - Diablo III

[Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    smitty10's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for making this! Works great. I have a couple issues though.

-You said that in order to craft, I should have the crafted mats in the bottom of my inventory. I have the essences and rare ones in there. When the bot does its vendor run, it gets stuck on the rare one for some reason. It will just keep clicking it. I left it in the stash and this problem was fixed.

-The salvaging doesn't seem to be working for me. The bot doesn't find the vendor. It will go to him, but it'll miss clicking on the salvage and then just sit around. Then it'll start clicking a bunch of stuff as if it were salvaging.

-Sometimes the bot misses the inventory and then starts trying to stash all the stuff in the inventory as if the window was open. It doesn't drop anything, but it keeps moving the mouse over all the stuff it would normally stash.

Does anyone know of any solutions to these issues? Thanks for your help and thanks again for making the bot. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Seems to be working now. The only issue I'm having is after salvaging, the bot will click on the villager beside the vendor and get stuck. Does anyone know a way around this?
    Last edited by smitty10; 07-07-2012 at 06:17 PM.

w00tx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    check your system tray to see that other Autoit scripts are running jsut right click any and click close
    even did a reboot.. still gets stuck on "updating", other scripts work but your scripts are on another level

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Blacksack - If the DH build you included was mine, you actually still need sharpshooter.

The build is set around 1 gigantic crit from loaded for boar killing everything. It wasn't ready for release quite yet it needs items slightly different than the typical DH build to actually benefit from the kill routine.

It must use a hellion crossbow to maximize the base damage from loaded for boar, and it should be either socketed for crit damage or have nice base crit. The damage is essentially to be ignored, the only statistic that is important is Crit. A 1450 dps godly 100M bow is going to do less damage in this script than an 800DPS hellion crossbow with basecrit & socketed for crit. The attacks per second on a high APS low base damage bow are useless because you only shoot 2 shots before running out of resources.

Sharpshooter is absolutely required because the shot MUST be a critical hit when it hits. The non mandatory skill in the setup is actually the movement speed change. You can use archery for 50% Crit Damage [50% Damage increase on first shot, amazing] if you don't want to use the passive 15% movement speed. But the two passives it must use are sharpshooter and the smokescreen movement buff.

If someone tries to use it using the wrong setup their kill time wont be instant, it will be significantly slower. The pathing still works out and is faster.

Quietess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an account because I really want to use your script, but I'm having a problem... It teleports away to log out even if the cellar is opened.
    See in this picture.

Do you know any fixes to this?

Peterk426's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations

There is no such Directory ever created when installing AutoIT... And I still can't get it to run

nvmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Quietess View Post
    I made an account because I really want to use your script, but I'm having a problem... It teleports away to log out even if the cellar is opened.
    See in this picture.

Do you know any fixes to this?
    did you happen to input your run speed ? thats what it looks like to me is that it is falling short...

Quietess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Peterk426 View Post
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations

There is no such Directory ever created when installing AutoIT... And I still can't get it to run
    You have to create the folder, or you can follow this:
    "Or in a folder called pics in the same directory as your script file"
    Create a folder in the directory where you keep your script called pics and place them there.

nvmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to create the folder, or you can follow this:
    "Or in a folder called pics in the same directory as your script file"
    Create a folder in the directory where you keep your script called pics and place them there.
    Im not sure if your asking a question or repeating a solution but to either or WTF...

seriously this is not rocket science. its quite easy to do... in the botfiles there is a folder named pics drag and drop that somewhere you want it to be, in the script change the location to the actual place on your system it is located so if you put pics in your C:\ then your folder in the script would be c:\pics\ not hard to understand this logic..

2nd check and recheck you have edited your options for the script perfectly, including your RUN SPEED, if you have 10% run speed on your toon then you need to put 10% if you have 11% then put 11% even being 1% off can throw the whole thing off and it wont work correctly.

again not rocket science here so read carefully.

Quietess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nvmax View Post
    did you happen to input your run speed ? thats what it looks like to me is that it is falling short...
    I think so, does this look right? http://puu.sh/GFFZ

Originally Posted by nvmax View Post
    Im not sure if your asking a question or repeating a solution but to either or WTF...

seriously this is not rocket science. its quite easy to do... in the botfiles there is a folder named pics drag and drop that somewhere you want it to be, in the script change the location to the actual place on your system it is located so if you put pics in your C:\ then your folder in the script would be c:\pics\ not hard to understand this logic..

2nd check and recheck you have edited your options for the script perfectly, including your RUN SPEED, if you have 10% run speed on your toon then you need to put 10% if you have 11% then put 11% even being 1% off can throw the whole thing off and it wont work correctly.

again not rocket science here so read carefully.
    I was helping him with his problem.

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why bot doesnt tp in the town?

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use single hero you need to
    ;FOR A SINGLE HERO ===============================================
    $Hero = "Barbarian"
    $movementSpeed = 0

Quietess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by impsty View Post
    If you use single hero you need to
    How exactly would that go in the file? I'm not a scripter, so I don't know if this would even work, so does this seem right? http://puu.sh/GFLs

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by Quietess; 07-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.

impsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How exactly would that go in the file? I'm not a scripter, so I don't know if this would even work, so does this seem right? http://puu.sh/GFLs
    If you DH thats right

Quietess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by impsty View Post
    If you DH thats right