Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New code up with set for higher dps if your dps is not up to par then change line 44 to true. This should shorten the runs by 10-20 sec. Updates may not as quick for a bit I am having issues with this site. It is blocked on all of my computers and I am having to use an iPhone to update.
    Last edited by TheCaptain514; 07-10-2012 at 01:53 PM.

[Gold/Item Farming] [AutoIt] Turro's Gold/Item Farming Monk
    Aeox's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    I followed all of your instructions, but still can't seem to get the bot to work. It'll start and just sit there and not move then port to town and exit. I don't know what i'm doing wrong any advice?

TheCaptain514's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aeox View Post
    Hi
    I followed all of your instructions, but still can't seem to get the bot to work. It'll start and just sit there and not move then port to town and exit. I don't know what i'm doing wrong any advice?
    Make sure you are on the right resolution and have letterbox turned on

keros3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keros3n View Post
    Great script, works like a charm, except for one thing.

When vendor/stash time comes, it TP's to town, then it gets another checkpoint there. It does stash the items properly, all good, vendor all good, but when it leaves game and it resumes, it's in town, so no more runs. Any ideas on how to avoid that new "checkpoint" where it resumes the game from?
    Tried to circumvent the new checkpoint in every way that crossed my mind. As soon as i took more the 2-3 steps from the portal in town, in any direction, the new checkpoint is created. Teleporting back into the cellar or moving again through town teleport and trying to get the "old checkpoint" back like in the first game failed.

Anyone else has this happening to them? I am on EU server, but i doubt it's server dependant.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keros3n View Post
    Tried to circumvent the new checkpoint in every way that crossed my mind. As soon as i took more the 2-3 steps from the portal in town, in any direction, the new checkpoint is created. Teleporting back into the cellar or moving again through town teleport and trying to get the "old checkpoint" back like in the first game failed.

Anyone else has this happening to them? I am on EU server, but i doubt it's server dependant.
    I have not experienced that issue and am unsure how to fix it. You may check on NotAres script board as mine is based off of his and there may be some help there.

D3help's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there;

I did all but i have problem with resolution coz i have cant find resume button warning. I use notebook computer and cant change resolution as high as you want. can u help me about that coz i dont know how to make png files. 1280*768 (16:10) WideScreen windowed. Thats my resolution and if anyone make some pngs for me it will be so cool. Thanks for reading and understanding...

Here are my screen resolutions...

Last edited by D3help; 07-12-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Resolutions Added

vietwisher's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you give me a better explanation of what to do with the PNG's? I did the system32 stuff, but am confused on exactly what to do with the directories and PNG's. All help is appreciated

D3help's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U need to copy pics folder to c:\
    Than move all png files in 1920x1080 folder to pics folder. All have to be in Pics folder not in different folder.
    Hope i can explain what to do.
    Gl and Hf

Feffe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I got the script working and all but when it run past the first two-three zombies it feels like it runs to short, because it clicks way off from the cellar. You barley cant see the cellar when the monk starts to teleport home. Ive read your details over and over again and Ive done everything right.

jado6704's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Feffe View Post
    Hi!

I got the script working and all but when it run past the first two-three zombies it feels like it runs to short, because it clicks way off from the cellar. You barley cant see the cellar when the monk starts to teleport home. Ive read your details over and over again and Ive done everything right.
    Hey man thanks for the script. Everything seems to setup ok and I've got the right settings but i seem to have the same problem as feffe. My char just tempest runs through the 2-3 zombies hitting them once or twice then casts inner sanct and portals back to town. How do I fix this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I've been away for a few days things are kinda hectic here. I'll try to keep this updated as much as I can but will be slow as second session of summer school just started. I will look into the partial running problems and see what I can find. I am also looking into an issue that started with me after and updated video driver went our from amd where the script is not running correct.

jado6704's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Captain

I managed to get it to work however not sure exactly how I did it. I basically gave up on yours and followed the install instructions for another one which required some extra stuff. When I switched backed to yours it worked very smoothly.

Potential improvements could be:
    -Get the bot to move to the two corners of the room on either side of the chest. I notice when watching the bot for a few runs that if sakorth or any of the minions runs to either of these corners and gets killed by the fire ally my guy doesn't pick up the gold in the far corners.
    -The loot counters dont work at all for me.
    -The bot occasionally picks up a grey item here or there and doesnt sell it come vendor time. Over longer periods this eats up inventory space
    -The bot doesnt seem to recognize the green square radiant gems. Not a big deal though.

TIP: For other people who are using this since it isn't stated by the OP, for about the first 4 hours I noticed my Monk was not picking up any items. This is because I had the show item names after drop selected as 'display for 10 seconds' in the game options. You need to set it to 'toggle on/off' and then hit alt and make sure its on so the item name stays on permanently and thus detected by the bot.

Thanks again - After trying a few different bots and versions yours is definitely the cleanest and smoothest by far. Your selling / stash feature is also the most operational.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jado I had a previous version of the bot looting the entire room as you mentioned but it was adding 30+ seconds to the run and when you figure it against the extra runs over time it was uneconomical. The counters have been an issue that I have been working on and continue to have issue with. The grey items are picked up by the movement around occasionally and can not be avoided. I tend to run the bot for 4-5 hours at a time as to not draw too much attention to myself and in that time I get at most 5 grey items. The gem issue is not related strictly to one gem and occurs due to the way the game loots single square items. I have not dived into fixing that because as you mentioned its not a big issue as you keep getting gems. I'll keep working on the counters and that will probably be the next update and I look forward to upgrading this program and possibly making a c++ version in the coming months.

andywhite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great work there

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just remembered Jado that you can change line 44 to True and the bot will add extra looting into it runs. It will run to the bottom corner that he sometimes hides in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast