[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    link for 1.3 pics isnt working for me, cany anyone upload them pls?
    Fixed.

~Don
    Last edited by DonDooBee; 07-04-2012 at 08:47 PM.

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Don, I just turned on Letterbox and it started working. Just one more noob question: I have to have the window open (I can't minimize it), but I can cntrl-alt out of vmware to keep it running?

Thanks for the bot.

edit: you do actually get a small bit of experience off sarkoth and his minions. I'm lvl 51 and getting about 1/10 a bar off Sarkoth alone.
    Last edited by Sidelancer; 07-04-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sidelancer View Post
    Thanks Don, I just turned on Letterbox and it started working. Just one more noob question: I have to have the window open (I can't minimize it), but I can cntrl-alt out of vmware to keep it running?

Thanks for the bot.

edit: you do actually get a small bit of experience off sarkoth and his minions. I'm lvl 51 and getting about 1/10 a bar off Sarkoth alone.
    Good to know. My lvl 25 dh wouldn't get any experience in normal even when I modified it. As for your question. You must leave the window open on vmware, but NOTE that vmware's cursor moves independently from the actual cursor you control 24/7. That being said you are allowed to minimize and ctrl+alt out of vmware without effecting the bot itself.

~Don
    Last edited by DonDooBee; 07-05-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx again. I just checked and my bags were full with blues and nothing in stash. I guess it doesn't stash items below lvl 60, but shouldn't it be vendoring the stuff in my bags?

Also says I got 5 legendaries, but nothing in stash/bags. Is that the error where it counts legendaries linked in chat?

edit: nvm, I see him selling items now. I guess it bugs out every so often or something.
    Last edited by Sidelancer; 07-04-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sidelancer View Post
    Thx again. I just checked and my bags were full with blues and nothing in stash. I guess it doesn't stash items below lvl 60, but shouldn't it be vendoring the stuff in my bags?

Also says I got 5 legendaries, but nothing in stash/bags. Is that the error where it counts legendaries linked in chat?

edit: nvm, I see him selling items now. I guess it bugs out every so often or something.
    the timings get messed up on the last illvl 63 magic stash for some reason. I'm looking into it, legendaries is a known bug, just try to ignore it unfortunaetly..

~Don

knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, thanks again for this awesome script. But my bot does not use vendor at all. When the timer tells him it's time to go to vendor the only thing he does is that he: Teleports back to town after the run - Stands still - open up the bag - Checks the first 2 columns square by square - then close it and leaves the game - 10 runs later he repeats.

I saw your previous post on VMware and I am now downloading a new ios as we speak. But I don't see how it will make any different.

If you somehow know what the problem is, please reply.

naixed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the script how does one configure the amount of runs before checking bags to stash? Currently the default is set for 10, but I have disabled looting of Magic items so this value can be increased quite a bit (as it takes time to check bag, etc)

I have found the string runs till vendor in the script, but the values listed do not make any sense to me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by knaes View Post
    First of all, thanks again for this awesome script. But my bot does not use vendor at all. When the timer tells him it's time to go to vendor the only thing he does is that he: Teleports back to town after the run - Stands still - open up the bag - Checks the first 2 columns square by square - then close it and leaves the game - 10 runs later he repeats.

I saw your previous post on VMware and I am now downloading a new ios as we speak. But I don't see how it will make any different.

If you somehow know what the problem is, please reply.
    does the bot say its skipping vendor? Usually if there was a hardcore bug in the code during that phase, the script itself would just crash and exit, so make sure to that you have all the included files placed properly. Let me know how VMware works for you, as when I run it in a 32 bit environment in VMware, it runs almost flawlessly minus a few bugs at the beginning.

~Don

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by naixed View Post
    In the script how does one configure the amount of runs before checking bags to stash? Currently the default is set for 10, but I have disabled looting of Magic items so this value can be increased quite a bit (as it takes time to check bag, etc)

I have found the string runs till vendor in the script, but the values listed do not make any sense to me.
    If you are going to disable the magic stash I'd recommend completely disabling ilvl, as that takes up a huge chunk of time no matter what, and with a low drop rate of rares, your stash/inventory won't feel up quick anyhow. as for the number of runs you will want to change the number "8" in line 106 to whatever number of successful runs you wish to perform.

Code:
    $mLoot = 8 ;Nuber of successful runs until Stash and Vendor
    ~Don

naixed's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick response, I'll give this a shot!

zanderos's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    paying 500k HC gold on europe or 3$ on paypal for anyone willing to quickly guide me step by step on how to get this working, i find it confusing with all the different files to DL etc, im not a complete noob at computers but i've just never used AutoIT before

Who would be willing to help? of course additional to that first offer i will be repping you here on OC as much as i can

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    paying 500k HC gold on europe or 3$ on paypal for anyone willing to quickly guide me step by step on how to get this working, i find it confusing with all the different files to DL etc, im not a complete noob at computers but i've just never used AutoIT before

Who would be willing to help? of course additional to that first offer i will be repping you here on OC as much as i can (id prefer giving all this to the author of this script tho, but i just need help to get started step by step)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zanderos View Post

Who would be willing to help? of course additional to that first offer i will be repping you here on OC as much as i can (id prefer giving all this to the author of this script tho, but i just need help to get started step by step)

shouldn't have to repeat this as it is all over the forums and is pretty universal across most of the scripts, but...

install autolt
    install tesseract
    put tesseract.au3 in ''proper'' directory
    put sys 32 dll's in windows/system 32 folder
    pics for 1920x1080 res put in c/pics/
    adjust diablo to 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed
    map "mouse 3" to move in game controls
    run script
    in main menu ''=" button to start script ''x'' to stop

if that is not enough give me another second as I'm finding a very detailed tut for you

edit~~ In-game setup (Borrowed from NotAres thread)
    1. Select Quest: Act I Legacy of Cain - Explore Cellar
    2. Waypoint to Old Ruins
    3. Run North-West until you hit a checkpoint (You will reach the Check Point within 5-10 Seconds)
    4. Teleport to town, leave game
    5. Run AutoIt Script
    6. From the Main Menu press =

make sure you have the required build as stated and shown in the OP
    ~Don
    Last edited by DonDooBee; 07-05-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repped you and still holding up to my offer if u want that aswell

just a bit confused with all the files avalible on page 1 for download, which ones are neccesary and not etc, guessing these are all the ones i should dl?:

New Bot Pics for 1.3: Don DooBee BotFiles.zip
    Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9955791/BotFiles.zip
    REQUIRED TESSERACT EXE:http://web.aanet.com.au/seangriffin/Tesseract201.exe
    REQUIRED TESSERACT SCRIPT:[AutoIt] Tesseract.au3 - Pastebin.com

(and obviously autoit)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zanderos View Post
    repped you and still holding up to my offer if u want that aswell

just a bit confused with all the files avalible on page 1 for download, which ones are neccesary and not etc, guessing these are all the ones i should dl?:

New Bot Pics for 1.3: Don DooBee BotFiles.zip
    Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9955791/BotFiles.zip
    REQUIRED TESSERACT EXE:http://web.aanet.com.au/seangriffin/Tesseract201.exe
    REQUIRED TESSERACT SCRIPT:[AutoIt] Tesseract.au3 - Pastebin.com

(and obviously autoit)
    I should edit the OP. Download only the New Bot PIcs for 1.3, as it should contain tesseract.au3, the pictures, and the DLLs. Then you will also need to download script 1.3, and the tesseract exe, and of course, autoit itself.

+ rep was enough ty ^_^

~Don

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast