[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed this one. Damnit now I'm doing a quad post QQ. zzz well funny thing is its not actually picking up legendarys. Its for some reason seeing the regular items as legendary and picking them up, I've picked up several legendaries and they get stashed just fine. So what you're seeing is just a false number thanks to the picking up of normal items. You'll notice that after a day of running, you'll have an unbelievable amount of legensary pickups according to the miniwindow ^_^ which is just false.

That was directed at phil, thanks to the phone for not quoting properly.

~Don
    Last edited by DonDooBee; 06-28-2012 at 08:52 AM.

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    nightshade1985's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there i have a problem. i have done everything as you have told and it is ok. when i start the script there is a problem it doesnt recognise my "=" , "-" and "z" command. it only recognises the "x". i have tried to compile the program and run as admin etc but nothing. anyone can help me out? the box that is appearing says error: cannot find the resume button
    Last edited by nightshade1985; 06-28-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightshade1985 View Post
    hi there i have a problem. i have done everything as you have told and it is ok. when i start the script there is a problem it doesnt recognise my "=" , "-" and "z" command. it only recognises the "x". i have tried to compile the program and run as admin etc but nothing. anyone can help me out? the box that is appearing says error: cannot find the resume button
    according to what you said, the problem isn't that it is failing to recognize "=" but rather that your game is not setup properly. Make sure that you are in 1920x1080 resolution at WINDOWED-fullscreen, and if that does not work try checking "letterbox" and forcing into a wide screen aspect ratio as that has been reported to help solve some of the problems.

~Don

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nurech View Post
    It does nothing. I have done everything TO THE LETTER with the bot. I only skill runs a little bit to the West, then does inner sanctuary teleports to town, leaves and repeat.
    check your movement speed, make sure your skill tree is setup correctly.

~Don

axe1234's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off I would like to thank you for your script Don it's a vast improvement of the previous ones that I have been using. But one thing that has been an on going problem for me with all the scripts I encountered including this one is the movement, specifically after I have entered the cell. So my guy is able to walk to the opening that leads to the monsters, however he stands there and executes the attacks without moving up the the monsters. When I look into the script I see that there are three mouseclick commands labeled as "middle", am I suppose to change this to "left"? Sorry but as you can see my scripting skills are close to nothing

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by axe1234 View Post
    First off I would like to thank you for your script Don it's a vast improvement of the previous ones that I have been using. But one thing that has been an on going problem for me with all the scripts I encountered including this one is the movement, specifically after I have entered the cell. So my guy is able to walk to the opening that leads to the monsters, however he stands there and executes the attacks without moving up the the monsters. When I look into the script I see that there are three mouseclick commands labeled as "middle", am I suppose to change this to "left"? Sorry but as you can see my scripting skills are close to nothing
    are you experiencing any lagg at all? since you have said this problem is consistent across all scripts I'd advise you to lower your settings if you have not done so already. Also, I'd raise the sleep times in between when the monk summons the ally, and when u begin walking towards sakroth. let me know if that fixes it, you might need to play around so that your computer recognizes the input instead of lagging out.

Originally Posted by xasset View Post
    Doesn't vendoring. Only sells 2 items from invetory.

$MagicPixel = PixelSearch(1398*$x_ratio, 572*$y_ratio, 1914*$x_ratio, 888*$y_ratio, 0x182037, 2) - this is condition on which script will vendor magic items from invetroy. It's buggy
    should be fixed. I've also fixed the tomes stashing problem. it will now stash tomes properly. Note that if you have potions in your inventory, it will stash those too. get owned.
    here is the updated code [AutoIt] Don DooBee Monk 1.1 - Pastebin.com and the code in the original post will now be updated too match. Please let me know if you encounter anymore bugs in the script and I will try to work them out.

~Don

fil39's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DonDooBee View Post
    Missed this one. Damnit now I'm doing a quad post QQ. zzz well funny thing is its not actually picking up legendarys. Its for some reason seeing the regular items as legendary and picking them up, I've picked up several legendaries and they get stashed just fine. So what you're seeing is just a false number thanks to the picking up of normal items. You'll notice that after a day of running, you'll have an unbelievable amount of legensary pickups according to the miniwindow ^_^ which is just false.

That was directed at phil, thanks to the phone for not quoting properly.

~Don
    I noticed that if you are in one of the chat channels and someone links a legendary items the bot trys to pick it up as if it were on the ground and counts it as a picked up legendary in the item log

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fil39 View Post
    I noticed that if you are in one of the chat channels and someone links a legendary items the bot trys to pick it up as if it were on the ground and counts it as a picked up legendary in the item log
    ha! thats hilarious. Just disable the chat channels then, i don't want to cut out a chunk of the screen just for that. Thanks for the info tho I will update the first post to warn people to leave the chat rooms.

~Don

fil39's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little request: remove blinding flash before entering the cellar and place it just after the monk has done 7 sided strike as i think this will help with killing sarkoth as he often runs out of the monks aoe (for us lower dps monks)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fil39 View Post
    Just a little request: remove blinding flash before entering the cellar and place it just after the monk has done 7 sided strike as i think this will help with killing sarkoth as he often runs out of the monks aoe (for us lower dps monks)
    as per request ^_^ [AutoIt] Don DooBee Monk 1.1.a - Pastebin.com

--> the timings might be off so if there isn't 100% cellar find anymore it is because of removing blinding flash. It seemed to time up well after a few revisions and test runs, but I cannot guarantee anything. Let me know if further adjustments need to be made.

~Don

TheClamps's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running into the same problem as I do with all the other scripts unfortunately. None of them seem to be able to find the MainMenu. I've used the png's that came with the botfiles, set the resolution, letterbox etc. Even ran it in a VM and set the resolution in there and got the same problem.. Is there another set of PNGs that someone might be able to upload that I can try out? Or perhaps any easy way to find the loc of the main menu and I can try and just manually edit the script?

Thanks.

Edit: I'm a retard.
    Last edited by TheClamps; 06-28-2012 at 09:55 PM.

RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    money counter does not work for me . any one else?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheClamps View Post
    Running into the same problem as I do with all the other scripts unfortunately. None of them seem to be able to find the MainMenu. I've used the png's that came with the botfiles, set the resolution, letterbox etc. Even ran it in a VM and set the resolution in there and got the same problem.. Is there another set of PNGs that someone might be able to upload that I can try out? Or perhaps any easy way to find the loc of the main menu and I can try and just manually edit the script?

Thanks.

Edit: I'm a retard.
    happens to the best of us

Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    money counter does not work for me . any one else?
    did you install tesseract AND download the tesseract.au3 into the proper directory?

keksi360's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've done a few more tweaks to it by myself.
    ill post it tomorrow. i got little bit of time as i must work at night the next few days.

in my addtions you can choose to sell gems
    it identifys rares before placing them in the stash
    sometime it collects a junk item but not that often anymore.
    i have changed the delays a bit so sarkoth should be killed and your monk should really collect everything.

Qside's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DonDooBee View Post
    happens to the best of us

did you install tesseract AND download the tesseract.au3 into the proper directory?
    Where can I download tesseract.au3?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast