PROBLEM!!!! [Goldfarming] notAres' Sarkoth DH Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    blackbloc's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PROBLEM!!!! [Goldfarming] notAres' Sarkoth DH Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]

Ive been getting this error message for the past 9 hours. "error cannot find resume button" i posted this on the main forum but it seems people keep getting destracted by side comments. I searched through the forum and pieced together the process and all that i attempted so far.

please help.

Originally Posted by blackbloc

for v1.7dfix and v1.7e
    pressing "=" start the script but it doesn't find the resume button.
    i bind mouse 3 to move (not move/interact). it doesn't find resume so it's stuck in the main menu.
    all 4 .dll files are in /system32/
    everytime i run = it searches for 30 sec then i get an error: cannot find resume button.
    please help.

I've been stuck on this for 6 hours now. so when e came out i hoped this would fix the problem but it didn't PLEAE HELP

1. 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed yes. windows bar on bottom still visible.
    2. yes ii click run script x64.
    run number window pops up. i press = it says running then eventually error: cannot find resume button comes up.
    the mouse isn't moving at all. (but i bind mouse3 to move.)

This did not work either.

screen setting:
    1920x1080 (16:9) widescreen
    letterbox checked
    all setting are on low.

going to try orion suggestion.

Originally Posted by orion0212

The mouse3 bind doesn't matter when you're on the menu. You're hitting the = sign on the menu not in the game right?

Delete the script, delete the DLL's, and the pics, reboot, download the latest version, extract and copy the DLL's to system32, put the pics someplace, edit the script to point to the pics, reboot again, launch DIablo 3, get the checkpoint, leave the game, run the script in x64 mode, go back to D3 where you're at the menu with the Resume Game red button, hit = to launch script.

Try that, that's a clean run.
    Hour #9

Just did a clean run, suggested by Orion02 Deleted .dlls, pic folder, and au3. Re-installed all the .dll to windows 32. located the pic dior in the au3
    then reopened the .au3 file. same results as before cannot detect resume button. what can be the problem?

update:
    Just took a screen shot of mainmenu and replaced the one in the pic foldier. still didnt work.

Last edited by blackbloc; 17 Minutes Ago at 11:32 PM.

PROBLEM!!!! [Goldfarming] notAres' Sarkoth DH Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    newera's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when u direct your picture to the folder you have to have a \ at the end

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup \ was there !!

orion0212's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So when you're in the game and have the Resume Game button ready to go after getting the checkpoint you hit = and nothing happens? The script doesn't start? The mouse doesn't move to the Resume button?

That happened to me when I tried using 1920 x 1200 resolution. Can you check your Windows resolution?

Is the script starting? If you hit = then check the notification icon does it still say paused? Make sure you only have one instance of the script running.

I'm going to sleep in a sec, hope this helps.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFTER I have the check point reached i leave the game. and activate the script from the resume game menu. the script activates checking if the update has been processed. it then opens a run count window. but the mouse isnt moving. i am using 1920 x1080 resolution.
    the script is starting. when i scroll to the right tray it does say that it is paused. only one instance of script is running.

newera's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the folder your pictures are in in a sub-folder? Try putting your folder (1980x1080) on your desktop and redirect it there. For example, mine would be C:\Users\Jay Kim\Desktop\1920x1080\

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually combined all 3 of the sub-folders into the main pic folder and put the main pic folder on the desktop and then inserted it in the dir .au3. ill try using only the 1920x1080

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ;============= SETTINGS =============;
    HotKeySet("=", "Begin") ;script toggled on/off by pressing =
    HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause") ;script toggle pause by pressing Pause/Break key
    HotKeySet("x", "Stop") ;script stopped by pressing x
    ;Change to match your abilities (1-4 by default)z
    $skillCaltrops = "1"
    $skillSmokeScreen = "2"
    $skillPreparation = "3"
    $skillCompanion = "4"
    $movementSpeed = 25 ;This is the % increase movement speed you have. 25 = 25%, 0 = 0%, 50 = 50%
    ;Custom Loot
    $pngLoc = "C:\Users\jerryd\Desktop\1920x1080\" ;Location of the .PNGs (NO SUBFOLDERS - ALL PNGS GO HERE)
    $totalItems = 1 ;Number of items in the pick array
    Global $pick[$totalItems] ;DONT CHANGE THIS

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. for the people with this problem.

boxofdeath's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem. Tried the different pics / resolutions / my own pics. Been trying and reading for hours. Also tried on 3x different computers and monitors. Im running out of steam on this script. It looks well written but the support isn't great. I have gotten it to detect the resume a few times but that's only when I have the MainMenu.png open in windows preview...

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boxofdeath View Post
    but the support isn't great.
    lol ok.

Dozens and dozens of members use it without any help. Instead of complaining and making someone fix it for your computer, teach yourself AutoIt like I did when the original script came out, if you want free gold

c0rnel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works fine for me.
    Last edited by c0rnel; 06-18-2012 at 10:39 PM.

k2levin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I facing the same issue also, used 3 hours to find out why and finally make it to move..

The original post is right, "Read the instructions to make it work"
    Hint: my wrong Set Game Option

How I found it out:
    Observe few small mouse movement in small area at top left, then think that might be "DisplayModeWindowMode" setting wrong (I manually did some changes previously)
    D3Prefs.txt in Doucuments\Diablo3 folder

Originally Posted by blackbloc View Post
    Ive been getting this error message for the past 9 hours. "error cannot find resume button" i posted this on the main forum but it seems people keep getting destracted by side comments. I searched through the forum and pieced together the process and all that i attempted so far.

please help.

for v1.7dfix and v1.7e
    pressing "=" start the script but it doesn't find the resume button.
    i bind mouse 3 to move (not move/interact). it doesn't find resume so it's stuck in the main menu.
    all 4 .dll files are in /system32/
    everytime i run = it searches for 30 sec then i get an error: cannot find resume button.
    please help.

I've been stuck on this for 6 hours now. so when e came out i hoped this would fix the problem but it didn't PLEAE HELP

1. 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed yes. windows bar on bottom still visible.
    2. yes ii click run script x64.
    run number window pops up. i press = it says running then eventually error: cannot find resume button comes up.
    the mouse isn't moving at all. (but i bind mouse3 to move.)

This did not work either.

screen setting:
    1920x1080 (16:9) widescreen
    letterbox checked
    all setting are on low.

going to try orion suggestion.

Originally Posted by orion0212

The mouse3 bind doesn't matter when you're on the menu. You're hitting the = sign on the menu not in the game right?

Delete the script, delete the DLL's, and the pics, reboot, download the latest version, extract and copy the DLL's to system32, put the pics someplace, edit the script to point to the pics, reboot again, launch DIablo 3, get the checkpoint, leave the game, run the script in x64 mode, go back to D3 where you're at the menu with the Resume Game red button, hit = to launch script.

Try that, that's a clean run.
    Hour #9

Just did a clean run, suggested by Orion02 Deleted .dlls, pic folder, and au3. Re-installed all the .dll to windows 32. located the pic dior in the au3
    then reopened the .au3 file. same results as before cannot detect resume button. what can be the problem?

update:
    Just took a screen shot of mainmenu and replaced the one in the pic foldier. still didnt work.

Last edited by blackbloc; 17 Minutes Ago at 11:32 PM.

boxofdeath's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you create a simple script that tests if your image find is working correctly? I think that this would eliminate a lot of the posts relating to "I cant get this to work". It would help us determine issues with image find. I could do this on my own and sit down for a couple of hours hashing out some hacked up code in au but im sure it would take you a couple of minutes and would silence some tears!

belowme81's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're probably selecting the wrong quest or are not starting the script inside the game menu.

You also probably don't have the images correct. You only need 1 set of images in the root dir. If you start copying/replacing images, you are going to overwrite the proper resolution. They are in resolution folders for a reason...

These scripts are fairly fool-proof. I don't get how so many people have basic issues like this. There are like 5 lines in the instructions.

EDIT: The PNG directory does NOT go in the script file. It goes in the INI file that the script creates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast