Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shim that did the trick. I scaled down to 1280x720 and used the pics to go along with that resolution, and now it's super consistent. Thank you for the suggestion. This will probably make notAres' version usable as well.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    @ Shimizoki,

Any plans for any other cellars or anything for farming after Dank Cellar gets nerfed?
    When is it getting nerfed and how so? It will be so frustrating if they nerf it soon because I'm so close to finally getting on inferno with my DH so I can use this script to its fullest. >.<

frozensolide's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant get png loaction to work please help

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    When is it getting nerfed and how so? It will be so frustrating if they nerf it soon because I'm so close to finally getting on inferno with my DH so I can use this script to its fullest. >.<
    well nobody knows when they will nerf it, but i think soon because its too infamous now,
    I'm not going to be surprised if it's gonna happen tomorrow they extended the maintenance by 2 extra hours than usual.
    And I hope that Limit Error doesnt show up tomorrow.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    @ Shimizoki,
    Any plans for any other cellars or anything for farming after Dank Cellar gets nerfed?
    Actually, the way I have been coding is simply a bot development framework. Once one place gets nerfed all I need to do is change 2-3 pngs and a few click locations to move and the bot is fully operational. So yea, i should have the new location up same day.

Shim that did the trick. I scaled down to 1280x720 and used the pics to go along with that resolution, and now it's super consistent. Thank you for the suggestion. This will probably make notAres' version usable as well.
    Lol, coming in here... getting the fix, saying you will use another version.
    How ungrateful :P

He is speculating, its bound to come soon though. Im suprised its been up this long. Probably seeing who all is running it to catch botters.

Originally Posted by frozensolide View Post
    i cant get png loaction to work please help
    If you are getting the error that says "Cannot Find: C:\Path\MainMenu.png" then double check you set it up in the INI correctly, and that there is a \ at the end.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I didn't mean it like that , Shim ;P. I just meant that that fix could actually probably fix whatever was happening with notAres' version. I plan on sticking with this script though. If I am to try the other version, it would be just to see if it actually works.

frozensolide's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant set it up could you link a video or explain to me what i have to do to make it work

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I didn't mean it like that , Shim ;P. I just meant that that fix could actually probably fix whatever was happening with notAres' version. I plan on sticking with this script though. If I am to try the other version, it would be just to see if it actually works.
    Lol I know, im just messing with you

Originally Posted by frozensolide View Post
    cant set it up could you link a video or explain to me what i have to do to make it work
    On the OP under then installation Instructions is a VERY good guide written by SirFunny that will help getting it up and running. It has tons of words and pictures and explains it far better than I can. If you are confused on any step of it though I will gladly help you out.
    Heres the link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...edits-etc.html ([GoldFarming][Guide]for Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt] Bot (.png edits etc))
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I'm not sure just what lowering the resolution did, but it did wonders! I'm even able to edit the movement speed and it will actually work this time! I move so bloody fast! Only thing I have against 1280x720 res is the fact there isn't a disconnect png for it, but I have a feeling I might run across one tonight ;P. We'll see.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I ran across another hiccup or whatever you'd want to call it. I am farming so fast, that when the script checks if the cellar is open or closed, afterwards it tries to use smokescreen when it is still in cooldown (but only for like... a quarter of a second). What can I do to fix that.

nicknacks's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    long time lurker here, just wanted to share in case someone needs:

scripts for wizard, working like a charm since over 1000 runs.

search for:

;Start Run

and replace with this code (i left the old code commented):

Code:
    ;Start Run
    					;RandClick("middle", Round(500*$x_ratio), Round(250*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;starts the run [waypoint 1]
    					;Moving(1125)
    					;Send($skillSmokeScreen)
    					;Moving(440)
    					;RandClick("middle", 1, Round(370*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;waits ~1 second then [waypoint 2]
    					;Moving(1875)
    					;RandClick("middle", Round(400*$x_ratio), Round(600*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;middle of courtyard [waypoint 3]
    					;Moving(50)
    					;Send($skillSmokeScreen)
    					;Moving(25)
    					;Send($skillPreperation)
    					;Moving(750)
    					;Send($skillCaltrops)
    					;Sleep(300)
    MouseClick("left", Round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(250 * $y_ratio)) ;starts the main run
    Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("2")
    Send("1")
    Send("3")
    Sleep(300)
    MouseMove(Round(290*$x_ratio),Round(270*$y_ratio),1) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    Sleep(700)
    					;RandMove(Round(300*$x_ratio),Round(80*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    this is basicly the wormhole teleport movement system from nonares wormholescript.

then search for:

;Checks if Dank Cellar is Open

and replace after the logwrite command with:

Code:
    LogWrite(" Moving - To DankCellar")
    						;RandClick("left", Round(300*$x_ratio), Round(80*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;Entrance to cellar
    						;Moving(750)
    						;Send($skillSmokeScreen)
    						;Moving(2500)
    MouseClick("left",Round(290*$x_ratio),Round(270*$y_ratio)) ;Entrance to cellar
    Sleep(400)
    Send("2")
    Sleep(2000)

in order to kill the mob you have to use venom hydra and archon.
    the script uses right click to attack first, therefore bind hydra to right click, edit the settings in the ini to a duration of 0.5 seconds.
    and use leftclick for archon with a duration of 15 seconds (or how long it takes to kill).

running this with 250gf and 150mf, 20 pickup radius and 6k unbuffed dps - works like a charm, everything dies after half the archon time.

build: Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo III

shimi: would it be an option to make the movement to the cellar a variable, so you can paste your own code in the ini? so i do not need to edit the whole script on every update, just load the ini, tell i want to use wormhole sorc instead of DH and profit.
    as you see, it is just the movement towards and in the cellar.

thx 4 your great work.
    nick

mindout's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fukker

Did you ever figure out how to fix the problem with 1600x900 res, where you start the script and then the mouse does not move at all then you get a pop up error?

Atemas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up to this: Total Runtime: 9 hours, 39 minutes.

Legendary:1 Set:0 Rare:20 Magic:780 Gem:471 Tome:0

But when I checked my stash, the legendary wasnt there. So I decided to put one of my legendarys in my bag and run the script to see if it stashed the legendary after X succesful runs. It didn't.
    Any solutions?, I have my $StashLegendary = True but it doesn't seem to work.

But on the bright side, it has been working perfect without any errors or bugs this latest update(1.3.4) for me.
    Keep up the good work @Shimizoki !

KastroBg's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys any information on someone who got banned for using bots ? I mean i am pretty sure that blizzard are not telling the truth when they say they banned a couple of thousand people for bots or exploits ... so anyone has any info on this ??? I am just curious, and btw ofcourse they are going to nerf the Cellar ... maybe tomorrow maybe in a week.... you know there are some china farmers doing 300k per char with 100 characters ... so ...

SonOfDiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a little problem with your bot it seems not to work for me :S
    I won't go to the cellar see the video here: Bot Error.avi - Minus
    click the picture to download the video